Lower Back Discomfort

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
8 days ago I came off of a 3-wk Havoc cycle(30/40/40) which had to be cut short due to sides.

I had great gains, as excepted, but Ever since I started my PCT, I've had major back discomfort. The odd thing is, it is not constant and appears at different parts of the day.

I am taking liquinolva @ 30/20/10 along with my supp. staples.

The only way that I can describe the discomfort is if anyone has ever detoxed off of opiates, this is very reminiscent of that back discomfort.

I will start taking taurine again today and see if that helps any.

I am almost positive I did not strain any muscles, because on back training days I can still do all of my normal routines fine.

Anyone have experience with this?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You know what it feels like to be detoxed off of opiates? lol that made me giggle

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
8 days ago I came off of a 3-wk Havoc cycle(30/40/40) which had to be cut short due to sides.

I had great gains, as excepted, but Ever since I started my PCT, I've had major back discomfort. The odd thing is, it is not constant and appears at different parts of the day.

I am taking liquinolva @ 30/20/10 along with my supp. staples.

The only way that I can describe the discomfort is if anyone has ever detoxed off of opiates, this is very reminiscent of that back discomfort.

I will start taking taurine again today and see if that helps any.

I am almost positive I did not strain any muscles, because on back training days I can still do all of my normal routines fine.

Anyone have experience with this?
Is it in a specific place? I remember reading some people have had pains in the area of their liver. The belief was it was caused from the liver actually swelling from the stress of the cycle. I dont remember if there was anything credible to back this up so dont quote me on it.
What sides made you cut it short?
I had back pumps with my Epi cycle and they were not always in the gym. Sometimes they were stress/anxiety induced or when I was sitting at my desk for long periods of time.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
You know what it feels like to be detoxed off of opiates? lol that made me giggle
Yepper, multiple times..... not a fun time in my life, but you live and you learn:cheers:

Is it in a specific place? I remember reading some people have had pains in the area of their liver. The belief was it was caused from the liver actually swelling from the stress of the cycle. I dont remember if there was anything credible to back this up so dont quote me on it.
What sides made you cut it short?
I had back pumps with my Epi cycle and they were not always in the gym. Sometimes they were stress/anxiety induced or when I was sitting at my desk for long periods of time.
No, not necessarily. The slight pain is on both sides of th lower back right along the "back strap" muscles. From what I've researched on nolva, it's pretty toxic and doesn't do wonders for your liver or kidneys either.

The sides were not too harsh at all, but due to poor planning, the brunt of the lethargy phase set in right as I was to begin reviewing for finals. Started to have some light shedding at the end of week 3 as well, but that had nothing to do with me cutting the cycle short.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
holy shi man same thing bro is happening to me and i took havoc for 4 weeks

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Possible that its just a strain? I know when I finish Epi cycles my strength shoots up and sometimes i go a little too hard an incur strains and such.

And what else are you using for PCT?

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Possible that its just a strain? I know when I finish Epi cycles my strength shoots up and sometimes i go a little too hard an incur strains and such.

And what else are you using for PCT?
Nothing much else concentrated at PCT per se, however I am taking my normal stuff : fish oil, multi, gut health, Liverite Liveraid, saw palmetto.

Don't know how feasible this is, but I was thinking that my posture might have changed slightly and became even poorer once I put on 15 lbs very quickly and my lower back is adjusting to that.

The discomfort now only shows up maybe once a day and is not as intense as it was a few days back. Hopefully it will continue to decrease.

Anyways, off to take an Network+ final:woohoo: