Two weeks on nolva!

Reeve

Awards
I'm running a course of tamoxifen to treat a bout of pre existing gyno (the fatty kind) that i got part from a previous cycle on superdrol and from puberty. I'm taking 60mg a day and have been doing so for about 14 days now, just wondering when it's normal to see signs of it working. Thanks

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
The fatty kind? Sounds like you're just fat and don't have gyno.

Reeve

Awards
i meant it's the type without the soreness or the lumps. the squidgy kind. I'm only 80kg, 6 foot. It's not fat. Does anyone know when the nolva will kick in.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
lol still sounds like you just have chest fat

Reeve

Awards
if it was just gyno wouldnt lowering my bodyfat get rid of it. hasnt worked up to now. the problem was made a lot worse after i came off superdrol so im figuring it must be gyno and not just chest fat

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
if it was just gyno wouldnt lowering my bodyfat get rid of it. hasnt worked up to now. the problem was made a lot worse after i came off superdrol so im figuring it must be gyno and not just chest fat
I don't think so. I have a low BF but still have chest fat. People store fat in different places. If it was gyno, your nolva would be working...probably

Reeve

Awards
well im still gonna hold out for it to work for another couple of weeks then jack it in if still no success. i take it surgery is probably my best bet then

ezza

Awards
  • Established
it could still be gyno...... i dunno about the tits you guys have been feeling but the titties i know and love aren't big hard nodules they are soft and mostly fat! and i don't go for the chubby girls either....
Reeve from what i've read on the matter combining nolva with letro will give the best results. nolva doesn't actually lower estrogen so chances are your going to come off nolva with even higher estro... which obviously you do not want... at the very least run a good dose of over the counter AI with the nolva... making sure you taper down at the end. Combine all of this with some form of cutting program and your set.....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SO you already had Gyno, but decided to use a hormonal product anyway?
And you're running Nolva at 60mg daily? You do realize that even women that use it for breast cancer run it 50-70% lower than that. They usually dose it at 20-30mg daily.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
SO you already had Gyno, but decided to use a hormonal product anyway?
And you're running Nolva at 60mg daily? You do realize that even women that use it for breast cancer run it 50-70% lower than that. They usually dose it at 20-30mg daily.
And they also stay on for quite sometime... anyhow your correct in your statement above... 60 mg is rather high(to say the least).. Wonder where he came up with the ida to run 60mg straight???

Reeve

Awards
i've dropped to 20mg a day. been experiencing bloating around my belly, no reduction in my chest. been on it a month now.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've dropped to 20mg a day. been experiencing bloating around my belly, no reduction in my chest. been on it a month now.
Tamox WILL NOT shrink existing gyno, it can only prevent gyno from getting worse. It's used on a cycle sometimes to protect against gyno. Letrozole(femara) is the only think I have seen to work against shrinking existing gyno. Topical formastane applied locally to the area can help with the letro.

~Trip

Reeve

Awards
cheers i might give it a go. i used topical yohimburn es a while ago and it didn't nothing.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
i startd to notice tiny lumps and soreness like 2 weeks after my last shot, 3 days of nolva theyre all gone for me....

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i have a small nodule under each nip from previous cycles and tamoxifen always shrink mine up while im on it... if you haven't noticed anything running that kind of dose for that long, then you most likely don't have true gyno... probly just chest fat

if it's true gyno you would have felt pain and sensitivity when it was flaring up