H-drol Cycle ... Need PCT advice.

m4gs

Awards
Alright to get the stupid questions out of the way …. I am 21; I do not intend to use a PH until after this summer, Yes this is my first post as I was never a member here but if Im goin to buy products here I want to ask all of you your thoughts. For my experience I have been lifting for 5years 2 years serious(meaning eating correctly), I am 5’11” at 190lbs about 9%bf natural and never used any type of steroid or test booster.

With that out of the way…. I been researching have found a lot of helpful information and a lot of confusing information because everyone says completely different things. I am mainly posting this to get solid information on a PCT.

I understand a PCT is really important and its not something to just forget about, however I understand I shouldn’t be needing the 20+ OCT PCT products to help me while ending my PH cycle.

I am thinking for my first cycle I want use H-drol, I will be doing a 30day cycle of 50mg’s a day. What I want is a proven effective PCT that works. I want to keep my gains and not be wasting money on numerous different products.

My diet is 100% in check clean food counting calories and all day long. I already take EFA’s, BCAA’s, & Creatine…. So my questions are (yes I have serm on hand)

If I even use SERM (my case Novla) Whats my dosing when to start/stop
What OTC PCT’s will I need and how to dose them when to start/stop
During my cycle is it really critical to take anything along with the H-drol?

Please if you don’t have something good to say don’t say it at all. Like I said above I am new to this whole thing and I am trying to fill in some of wholes where I am lacking information.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He said he has nolva...I'll let you take this one from here Dmang, lol :D

<Inside Joke>

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He said he has nolva...I'll let you take this one from here Dmang, lol :D

<Inside Joke>

LOL! I missed that!

If you plan to run an OTC PCT for a mild compound like H-drol Post Cycle Support/I3C/ZMA/6-oxo is all you need. Take the PCS/I3C/Zma weeks 1-4.
6-oxo tapered 300/200/100 for three weeks after.

Good luck man ...

m4gs

Awards
Appriciate the information... if you could give me a little more info on the dosing and times to dose those supps that would be great. Also what is I3C?

Thanks for the help guys
-Tyler

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I3C = Indole-3-Carbinol
It will stack very nicely with POST Cycle Support:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/indole-3-carbinol-i3c-60-caps.html

Indole-3-carbinol is one of the major anticancer substances found in cruciferous (cabbage family) vegetables. It is a member of the class of sulfur-containing chemicals called glucosinolates.1 It is formed from parent compounds whenever cruciferous vegetables are crushed or cooked.2 3

Indole-3-carbinol and other glucosinolates (e.g., other indoles and isothiocyanates such as sulforaphane) are antioxidants and potent stimulators of natural detoxifying enzymes in the body.4 5 Indole-3-carbinol and other glucosinolates are believed to be responsible for the lowered risk of cancer in humans that is associated with the consumption of broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, and kale.6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Feeding indole-3-carbinol or broccoli extracts rich in indole-3-carbinol has dramatically reduced the frequency, size, and number of tumors in laboratory rats exposed to a carcinogen. It appears to be especially protective against breast13 14 15 16 and cervical17 18 cancers because of a number of actions, including an ability to increase the breakdown of estrogen. However, while most animal studies report protective effects, a few indicate that indole-3-carbinol may actually promote cancer formation in certain situations, depending upon the chemical initiator of cancer, method of exposure, and species of animal studied.19 20

Until there is further research and more human clinical data to determine if indole-3-carbinol actually inhibits rather than stimulates cancer formation, some researchers have recommended proceeding with caution when using isolated indole-3-carbinol as a dietary supplement.21 The areas where its use has currently been documented in humans are only preliminary, but the results are promising. Indole-3-carbinol reduced or halted the formation of precancerous lesions (papillomas) in 12 out of 18 people with recurrent respiratory tract papillomas.22 In addition, in a small double-blind trial, supplementation with 200 or 400 mg of indole-3-carbinol per day for 12 weeks reversed early-stage cervical cancer in 8 of 17 women.23 Preliminary studies have also shown indole-3-carbinol has significantly increased the conversion of estrogen from cancer-producing forms to nontoxic breakdown products.24 25
Where is it found?

Indole-3-carbinol is found in highest concentrations in broccoli, but is also found in other cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower, cabbage, and kale.

m4gs

Awards
Do you have personal experiance with these supps?

How to dose then when off the 30day cycle?

Thanks for the info

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah. 50mg at 30 days is mild.. really mild.. just to be safe run nolva for a few days

m4gs

Awards
Alright well you guys say H-drol is mild... However I came across some halodrol-50 and from what I read its not as mild. Will this PCT have to change then?

If i dose novla for a few days after to be on the safe side what kinda dosing should I do?

How do I dose the PCS and all my other PCT supps while in my PCT.... when is the best time to take this?