Oohhh Nooosss

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
My source for SERMs is out OMG. I was doing a JW + EPI (from 2 weeks into JW on) and I just decided to use a SERM. i go on to their site and they are out. I check the message boards and they said they have been on out and they were telling people weeks ago that it would be back in a week. :( so much of a SERM

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why on earth would you start a cycle without having everything for it? Post Cycle is the MOST important aspect of the cycle.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Why on earth would you start a cycle without having everything for it? Post Cycle is the MOST important aspect of the cycle.
I was gonna go with OTC PTC which i was about to buy yesterday until I decided to run a SERM.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i have a pet rat and can buy SERMS LEGALLY for him.....their called "research chemicals", sometimes a certain company is out of stock but theres at least 2 out there that are legit.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
i have a pet rat and can buy SERMS LEGALLY for him.....their called "research chemicals", sometimes a certain company is out of stock but theres at least 2 out there that are legit.
thanks bud I already did that and it came up with 3 1 was out and 2 didnt carry them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Lifeguard General Chat 31