Just began my PCT.... need some advice

V

VINYL

Awards
Just began my PCT.... SLEEP PROBLEMS WTF!?!?

So i just finished a 4 wk havoc cycle. My gains were pretty good for a 4 wk cycle. I gained about 6 lean lbs. and strength was great! went from 6'1 200 at 15% bf to about 206.2 at 14.3% bf.

My PCT consists of.......
6 caps Mass fx spread evenly throughout the day
Retain 2
1 in the morning 1 afternoon 1 mid-evening
(1 before workout)
BCAA
Glutamine
Creatine
MRM multi
I will be doing this for 4 wks along with my SERM
wk 1
day 1-3 Torem 120mg
day 4-7 Torem 90mg
wk 2
Torem 90mg
wk 3
Torem 60mg
wk 4
Torem 30mg

Now my question...........
I havent been sleeping at all!! I dont know what to do about this.. it totally sucks! what can i take or do to help aid in getting better sleep? what is the best natural option? I know some supps that help and i would prefer a diff. option.
also I will begin cutting soon, so should i begin Taking my CLA right now with my PCT or wait till week 5 when i am done with my SERM? I will maintain the 6 Mass Fx for an additional 20 days after the Torem is done and add ZMA and CLA in week 5,6,7, What is the best way to do it?? start now or later?

Thanks for the help

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Around 11am or so.... I don't take any supps after about 6pm, just a retain 2 at like 8pm.
whenever i can't sleep i will supplement Powerfull (l-dopa), melatonan or phenibut into my diet. just depends on what you like best.

V

VINYL

Awards
Thanks, I do like phenabut especially stacked with GABA...... I have heard alot about Powerfull... how is it? how does it work

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
DHEA can help restore the sleep cycle when hormones are a little out of whack from a recent cycle.

V

VINYL

Awards
really? and I am only 27.... i hear that it is much better for someone over 30. Also i hear that DHEA can convert to DHT and cause shedding? and that it can also be suppresive.. also when would be best to take the DHEA? and what mg?