Epi PCT(Please Help)

I

iamme23

Awards
I know that Im gonna get ripped for this, and I know that i deserve it. However I am trying to fix my mistakes and need some help.

I am currently pulsing epistane

im in week 7 at 40mg MWF
I also take AI's Cycle Support daily
And Novedex XT on offdays

I am nearing the end of my cycle and need to get my pct together (flame on). I am just so confused about what to get.

Ive researched for weeks, everyone says something different.
And I know it all depends on how much shutdown I go through...

But I plan on ordering AI's post cycle support and 6-oxo.
I am looking for the best/least expensive way to take care of this. I know not the wisest decision, just kind of found myself in a rough spot.

Will this be sufficient assuming i go through minimal shutdown? (I plan on getting blood test this week, to see where i stand.)

Assuming my above PCT will suffice, any dosing recommendations?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
PCS and 6-oxo should be fine. Dose the PCS as instructed on the bottle and 400/300/200/100 for the 6-oxo.

In the future plan your PCT, purchase ALL your items, and make sure you have them on hand before starting any type of cycle.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know that Im gonna get ripped for this, and I know that i deserve it. However I am trying to fix my mistakes and need some help.

I am currently pulsing epistane

im in week 7 at 40mg MWF
I also take AI's Cycle Support daily
And Novedex XT on offdays

I am nearing the end of my cycle and need to get my pct together (flame on). I am just so confused about what to get.

Ive researched for weeks, everyone says something different.
And I know it all depends on how much shutdown I go through...

But I plan on ordering AI's post cycle support and 6-oxo.
I am looking for the best/least expensive way to take care of this. I know not the wisest decision, just kind of found myself in a rough spot.

Will this be sufficient assuming i go through minimal shutdown? (I plan on getting blood test this week, to see where i stand.)

Assuming my above PCT will suffice, any dosing recommendations?
PCS is a good base but you should add in I3C and ZMA. Use the 6-oxo starting in the last week of PCS and taper it down as recommended above.