PCT question for test/deca cycle

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
hi there ill start by saying im new to this site and appreciate any knowledge/help and advice i can receive here:)

here goes

ive been on a 9 week cycle of 400mg of test and 300mg of deca a week just coming off now my last test shot was 3 days ago.

ive been taking 40mg of nolvadex for the last 2weeks and will continue for another 2 weeks

now ive been told a few things from different people.

1) i should take HCG to help my testosterone production, which i dont disagree but
2) ive also been told that HCG is only really needed for longer cycles (12 weeks+)

my next cycle i plan on looking into this, id rather keep the most gains as possible

but for now would i be ok with taking something like tribulus to assist my body in getting back to normal or something else that is recommended>?

thx in advance

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Do you see my avatar? Start doing that right now. For me.

Test prop? or a longer ester? You should not start pct until 3 weeks after your last deca shot. If using a long test ester you should wait two to three weeks after that to begin pct as well. HCG is best utilized on cycle to make pct a little easier. You can also use it to jump start the testes a bit at the beginning of pct.

How old are you? You could screw up your hpta, grow boobs, lose your ability to get aroused, mess with your general well being.. You really, really need to know these things before doing what you are doing. I do not have the time to write a long winded explanation of all the wrong and stupid things you are doing right now. Begin researching immediately and don't be surprised if people here tell you how they feel..

z06

z06

Awards

Test prop? or a longer ester? You should not start pct until 3 weeks after your last deca shot. If using a long test ester you should wait two to three weeks after that to begin pct as well. HCG is best utilized on cycle to make pct a little easier. You can also use it to jump start the testes a bit at the beginning of pct.

How old are you? You could screw up your hpta, grow boobs, lose your ability to get aroused, mess with your general well being.. You really, really need to know these things before doing what you are doing. I do not have the time to write a long winded explanation of all the wrong and stupid things you are doing right now. Begin researching immediately and don't be surprised if people here tell you how they feel..
this is pretty much perfect advice, it clearly shows you did minimal research before cycle and with that said it means you were not ready to begin with. And dont even think about telling me otherwise because you would know the following which you failed to do:

1. Run Test 2 weeks longer then Deca
2. You should of ran a higher dose of Test or a lower dose of Deca to help minimize the chances of experiencing ED from the Deca
3. You ended shooting 3 days ago, yet you were running Nolva for 2 weeks prior? Makes 0 sense to me, Nolva is used for PCT or incase estrogen related gyno arises. When running progesterone inducing compounds such as tren or DECA you need Cabergoline or Letro NOT nolva as it would most likely make matters worse.
4. You didn't even tell us what type of testosterone you were running; suspension?prop?phenyllprop? cyp? enanthate? so now we have NO idea if it's a short or long ester.
5. Your PCT should be a standard 4-5 week protocol of Nolva+Clomid or in certain cycles just Nolva.
6. You're talking about your next cycle when you have a very limited knowledge on AAS

My advice? Here it is:

If you have more test left run it another 2 weeks while discontinuing nolva, then 2 weeks after your last injection begin nolva for 4 weeks (40/40/20/20). Then you better start reading, A LOT.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
well ill thank you for the advice, im not looking to piss anyone off.....but i understand what ur saying.

for this cycle ive been going on the advice of people i know irl. i didnt grab this stuff and start throwing it in me. the guys ive gotten advice from are people ive known irl for years and 10 years older than i am, in their mid 30s. theyve done contests and shows and have been training for years.

the nolva 2 weeks left of the cycle was recommended by an avid bodybuilder i know, his rational was to stop the process before it begins in case of any gyno.

as for the test its test enanthate and my last shot was 1 week longer than my deca, so as for what ive sen here i should run it another week. my last shot of deca was the 21st of april and my last shot of test (enanthate) was the 25th of arpil. so i could do my other shot may 2nd and then 2 weeks from there start the nolva again?

i do thank you for concerns and advice, sorry if ive pissed anyone off here... but honestly the people ive seeked information from seemed to know what they were doing.

z06

z06

Awards
well ill thank you for the advice, im not looking to piss anyone off.....but i understand what ur saying.

for this cycle ive been going on the advice of people i know irl. i ddint grab this stuff and start throwing it in me. the guys ive gotten advice from are people ive known irl for years and 10 years older than i am, in their mid 30s. theyve done contests and shows and have been training for years.

the nolva 2 weeks left of the cycle was recommended by an avid bodybuilder i know, his rational was to stop the process before it begins in case of any gyno.

as for the test its test enanthate and my last shot was 1 week longer than my deca, so as for what ive sen here i should run it another week.

so im safe to discontinue the nolva for now and pick it up again 2 weeks off?

i do thank you for concerns and advice, sorry if ive pissed anyone off here... but honestly the people ive seeked information from seemed to know what they were doing.
you didnt piss me off, I've seen A LOT worse scenarios lol I just figured here's a guy who wanted to run a cycle and did 5min of research but it's fine. Test E has a long ester and PCT doesn't need to start until 2weeks after your last injection since test levels are still extremely elevated.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
alright man cool:) thaks alot

so im still safe? i didnt mess up too too bad? ill do another test shot may 2nd wait 2 weeks and nolva? stop the nolva for now?

just want to clarify 100%, thats y im here:)

trust me i wont be so dumb come next time around. im not looking to screw myself up, once again its y i came here:)

ah as for 1 last thing ED = erectile disfunction? sorry not good with all the acrnoyms but if it is ive had no problems with that just horny like a mad man

z06

z06

Awards
alright man cool:) thaks alot

so im still safe? i didnt mess up too too bad? ill do another test shot may 2nd wait 2 weeks and nolva? stop the nolva for now?

just want to clarify 100%, thats y im here:)

trust me i wont be so dumb come next time around. im not looking to screw myself up, once again its y i came here:)
if your last shot was under a week ago i'd definitely take 1 more injection of test but thats my honest opinion. I'd stop nolva now unless you are experiencing gyno. Now 2 weeks after your last injection here's how you should run the Nolva:

wk1-2 40mg/day
wk3-4 20mg/day

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
ok thanks again man thats what ill do ur a beauty:)

i picked up some tribulus today bulgarian tribulus i read its good during PCT for libido.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry Canadianguy, you aren't pissing anyone off. I was warning you about the potential flaming due to your lack of knowledge. We just don't want to see anyone screw themselves up, which does happen.. So, you did the right thing coming here, and may have gotten here just in time. Having said that, I think you will be fine. And yes, be prepared next time!

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
Don't worry Canadianguy, you aren't pissing anyone off. I was warning you about the potential flaming due to your lack of knowledge. We just don't want to see anyone screw themselves up, which does happen.. So, you did the right thing coming here, and may have gotten here just in time. Having said that, I think you will be fine. And yes, be prepared next time!
yea by the looks of it i did come here just in time, thank god.

and once again a big thanks cuz ive been pretty worried , the last thing i wanna do is screw myself up, i wanna try competing in level 1 shows. now i just gotta stop listening to the people i know where i live and do my own damn research.

ive already began reading alot the last few nights and will continue to do so

BrahmaBull33

Awards
Hey you guys just came across this forum and found it very helpful. I've run Test-E cycles before with mild to no side effects.(Slight Acne, Slight Gyno/Puffiness) I plan on doing a Test-E cycle stacked with Deca. Any suggestions on dosing and PCT. Much Appreciated

beedo

Awards
You bumped a 3.5 year old thread! If I were running another cycle I would not do deca, my. 02 but do as much research as possible

webbed4life

Awards
post cycle

Hey I was reading some comments and you seemed like you knew what you were talkin about. so I am going to buy test and deca 400 mg each per cc so I will be taking 2 cc's pretty much at the same time. i have been told I need to find liquid nolva and liquid chlomid and if it says novadex dont buy it. However the things he told me to buy are 90 a piece. and another guy said he took the same thing I have and just got over the counter estrogen pills for 10 dollars after his cycle and is always fine. Let me know! asap

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
forget it didnt see how old it was