Can clomid go bad ???

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
Hey guys just wanted to know if clomid can go bad , i have had a bottle for like 7 months havent used it its looking kinda weird is it save to use ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys just wanted to know if clomid can go bad , i have had a bottle for like 7 months havent used it its looking kinda weird is it save to use ?
I'm interested in this myself.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
yeah lol i have a bottle that is about a year and a half old along with nolva i'll be using for pct in a week. I have old clen too and I know that's still good..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email the company from which you got your stuff...and be sure to be explicit as to how it was stored, how old it is, and whether or not it has been opened.

There was a thread like this a few weeks back and I was intrigued too, so I emailed IR. They told me the shelf life for a SERM was about two years, but they didn't state if that was after being opened or not...

Last edited:
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
So after two years it wouldn't be as potent? Mine is prob 1.5 years max. I got it from IR also so I guess I should be safe.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not what I said; please reread my post. Better safe than sorry.

Email IR and give them as much info as you can, IE the stuff I listed in my post above.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Alright will do stxnas. If I have any doubt I'm going to go with torem.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torm is probably a better choice anyway...

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll probably use torem in the future but I'm just going to use up the rest of the nolva and clomid I have. I got a response from IR. They told me as long as it didn't come out of solution it should be alright.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh sweet. That's even better than the answer they gave me. Thanks for sharing that.

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
so on my bottle of clomid there is like a big yellow kinda blotch , does that mean it cam out of the solution ?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
No problem. But they also said since it's a research product they don't have any info of shelf life available and advised against personal use.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They also advise that it's not for human consumption, lol...

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
so on my bottle of clomid there is like a big yellow kinda blotch , does that mean it cam out of the solution ?
Is it inside the bottle? If it came out of solution then the chemical would have recrystallized and would float around in the bottle..

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
yah the blotch is inside the bottle , its weird looking

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about how effective it is with age but Clomid always tastes REALLY REALLY BAD!

Some one on here likened it to licking Hillary Clinton's woman junk...the image is burned into my mind every time I use it!!!

bleck bleck!!!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah all liquid RCs taste pretty bad, but I don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be. It's like a chemical taste along with alcohol..There's some bulk powders like b5 that taste 10x worse than clomid.