Question about Nolva dosage / timing during PCT (gyno too)

D

DeathDealer

Awards
I'm thinking of running a Havoc cycle sometime (very first cycle of any PH/DS/AAS), and I'm not sure how Nolva should be dosed during PCT. I was planning on running it like this:

Nolvadex 40 mg days 1-3
Nolvadex 20 mg days 4-21
Nolvadex 10 mg days 22-28

My question is should the 40mg or 20 be taken all at once, or spread throughout the day? When is the best time to take the Nolva?

Also, I have a pretty bad case of pubertal gyno. Would you recommend running the Nolva for more than 4 weeks after the cycle to try to clear it up, and would I need to increase/decrease the dosage to clear up the gyno?

z06

z06

Awards
I'm thinking of running a Havoc cycle sometime (very first cycle of any PH/DS/AAS), and I'm not sure how Nolva should be dosed during PCT. I was planning on running it like this:

Nolvadex 40 mg days 1-3
Nolvadex 20 mg days 4-21
Nolvadex 10 mg days 22-28

My question is should the 40mg or 20 be taken all at once, or spread throughout the day? When is the best time to take the Nolva?

Also, I have a pretty bad case of pubertal gyno. Would you recommend running the Nolva for more than 4 weeks after the cycle to try to clear it up, and would I need to increase/decrease the dosage to clear up the gyno?
well i have 0 personal experience with PH's but plenty with AAS. A standard nolva protocol is 4 weeks (40/40/20/20). Also, nolva isn't going to solve your pubertal gyno problem. Depending on how bad it is you could try letro but if that doesn't help you're going to need surgery. I dont have the study on me but I believe 6weeks+ of nolva can do damage to your LH levels.