- 04-28-2008, 07:36 PM
So I'm still gathering pieces for my upcoming havoc cycle. I go to a canadian pharmacy website to order some nolva and some finasteride. Website is really nice, very well put together, professional, etc. I call to check out customer service to be extra safe and everything seemed legit. So I buy the stuff.
A week later and I have no shipping or tracking info. I call again and they give me a number. I enter it in the usps website and it says that my parcel has been dropped off for shipping from MUMBAI!
LOL ****ing MUMBAI! Great. Now I get to worry if my stuff is going to kill me, do what it's supposed to do, or give me an extra testicle. crap.
- 04-28-2008, 07:40 PM
04-28-2008, 07:45 PM
04-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh jeez... This has happened to me once before. I did not use the stuff I bought because I was a bit concerned. Luckily, I found a great RS site and the rest is history.
I sold the stuff to a friend of mine and he used it with great, GREAT results! Man, that sucks for me!
Similar Forum Threads
- By WiNgS in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2003, 05:37 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2003, 03:12 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 02-15-2003, 09:32 PM
- By Scope in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:15 AM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2002, 08:29 PM