m drol cycle.... need advice

bobby2121

Awards
i am currently about to start my 1st pro hormone cycle, using m drol. I am going to use nolva, cycle support, and im thinking about some form of trib for my pct.... Is nolva enough to increase libido on its own, or should i get trib, its only an extra $25 and seems that it would be worth it, and if so which trib do you guys recommend for best results? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i recommend the following pct.....

clomid and aromasin for pct

or clomid and adex.

I personally do not recommend nolva for superdrol or phera plex

then if you want to add test boosters after pct, go for it.

yeashescool

Awards
could you explain this a lil more in depth?

clomid and aromasin for pct

or clomid and adex.

I personally do not recommend nolva for superdrol or phera plex

then if you want to add test boosters after pct, go for it.[/QUOTE]

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am currently about to start my 1st pro hormone cycle, using m drol. I am going to use nolva, cycle support, and im thinking about some form of trib for my pct.... Is nolva enough to increase libido on its own, or should i get trib, its only an extra $25 and seems that it would be worth it, and if so which trib do you guys recommend for best results? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
M-drol is a Superdrol clone. I wouldn't consider this for your first cycle as it is way harsh on your system. Start with something like H-drol or Epi ...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeashescool,This is just a simple statement by some guys that i respect in the supplement world. This is on another forum.

Quoting Papi93. which is quoting Macrophage69alpha

Why not nolva? Superdrol and pheraplex are progestins which means that nolva can cause or make existing gyno worse. Macrophage69alpha (supplement guru): Clomid does not upregulate the PgR (as nolva does). After speaking with Macro, he recommended stacking clomid (SERM) and aromasin (AI) together. The aromasin is not supposed to have a negative impact on blood lipid levels, like other AI's can.

Alot of folks are going to argue......All I know for sure, is i see far more cases of gyno appearing with Nolva protocols than any other....... Now that could be from the large volume of nolva users, however i believe what these gentlemen say.

Thats why i advise what i do. I really dont see whats so wrong with clomid and adex/aromasin.......As long as the clomid dosages and duration are in check.........

Please understand the word "CAN" in that statement.

bobby2121

Awards
thanks for the advice so far.... but what are your guys thought on trib?

One and Only

Awards
Yea I would suggest along with the other bloats that superdrol should not be a first time ph even though it is a steriod.

One and Only

Awards
SUPERDROL IS A STERIOOOOOOOOODDDD NOT PHHHHH:hammer: