Mass tabs and PCT

crf524

Awards
I'm definitly a newbie to the whole PCT thing and after reading many post was wondering how much if any of Nolvadex I should include in my post cycle. I am currently taking a 4 week cycle of Mass tabs and was clearly told that on another board that Post tabs by IDS would be good enough after my cycle, but after reading many threads on this site and others I seem to think that is not the case. So here what I was planning for post cycle so far:

Post Cycle Support by A.I.: 4 caps/day for weeks 1-4
6 OXO: weeks 3-7 at 400mg/300mg/200mg/100mg

I can only get my hands on the liquid form of Nolvadex because that is the only way I can find to purchase it some what legally and it comes at 25mg/mL with 60mL total. So with those measurements in mind and knowing I'm just cycling Mass tabs will I need any Nolvadex and if so how much?

Thanks in advance for responses and I hope I didn't get anyone angry at my newbie questions.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT plan looks alright, and having Nolvadex as a backup will probably suit you better. If I were going to run Nolva after this cycle I would do 25 mg a day, and that is all. I feel that higher doses are usually not necessary, especially for most of these short oral cycles. Side effects do happen with post cycle use of serms, but you rarely hear about that. Everyone is more concerned with the actual steroid cycle.
I have run Mass Tabs before. It was very mild in side effects overall and did not seem to shut me down very much. I used AI's Post Cycle Support and Indole 3 Carbinol plus a test booster for pct, and I always have nolva/clomid on hand just in case. It was an easy and smooth recovery for me.
There are many different ways that one could run pct, and what works for one may not for another. The only thing you can be sure of when it comes to pct is that you are going to get alot of contradicting advice.
Good luck with the Mass Tabs. If you are bulking, with a solid diet and don't slack in the gym, you will gain some noticeable muscle.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your PCT plan looks alright, and having Nolvadex as a backup will probably suit you better. If I were going to run Nolva after this cycle I would do 25 mg a day, and that is all. I feel that higher doses are usually not necessary, especially for most of these short oral cycles. Side effects do happen with post cycle use of serms, but you rarely hear about that. Everyone is more concerned with the actual steroid cycle.
I have run Mass Tabs before. It was very mild in side effects overall and did not seem to shut me down very much. I used AI's Post Cycle Support and Indole 3 Carbinol plus a test booster for pct, and I always have nolva/clomid on hand just in case. It was an easy and smooth recovery for me.
There are many different ways that one could run pct, and what works for one may not for another. The only thing you can be sure of when it comes to pct is that you are going to get alot of contradicting advice.
Good luck with the Mass Tabs. If you are bulking, with a solid diet and don't slack in the gym, you will gain some noticeable muscle.
X1000!

crf524

Awards
Thanks for the advice. It will definitly come in handy.

crf524

Awards
Right now I'm a little over a week in and I've gained about 6 lbs. I'm guessing only about 2-3 lbs are legit and the other is an increase in water weight. I've been taking in lots of water and solidly lifting on a good schedule, but due to being in college with a meal plan it isn't exactly always easy to have a good diet.