Methyl e, Propadrol assurances

DI3S3L

Awards
so I just need some assurances that im doing this correctly. i will give you my facts and pct etc etc....
im 23, been weightlifting for 5 years, 188lbs,5'11, bf% is i dunno. ive done 2 cycles of 1-ad in the past , that being my only PH experience. here is my current cycle that I am 4 days into.

Day 1-2 10mg ME 60mg P
Day 3-4 20mg ME 60mg P
Day 5-24 30mg ME 60mg P
Day 25-30 40mg ME 60mg P

and at night before bed i am taking 120mg of Novedex XT becasue i am paranoid about gyno so im taking an extra precaution.

when its time for pct i was going to use InStone Forza-T, to not only block estrogen with the 6oxo but help rebuild my natural test with the zma and tribulus. however i keep seeing guys taking stronger products like nolva and clomid, will my pct be ok??? ive searched everywhere and cant find anyone who even uses this, i enjoy forza t as a product and get good results using by itself, plus i have a couple bottles of it kicking around so i wanted to use them.

ps:unless you need all the rest of support products im too lazy to write them all down but will if i have too.

thanks!:wave:

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
you will recover with your current stack but with a serm like nolva it be way way faster, its all up to you