havoc pct?

jasfeg

Awards
i was going to do a 4week cycle of havoc at 20mg a day and was wondering if life support,6oxo extreme,and lean xtreme is a good enough pct?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen better, I have seen worse.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a man of few words.....................do you have any kind of SERM on hand, just in case?
Post Cycle Support was developed specifically for Epistane cyles. It makes a great PCT for this particular cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i thought high doses of trans-resveratrol was suppose to work like a SERM
well, Crisco is oil but i would not compare it to the Mobil 1 i use in my car.........nor would i compare a Serm to trans, but that might be where we differ. I'll keep an open mind tough, do you have (or does anyone) any evidence of this statement "holding water"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, Crisco is oil but i would not compare it to the Mobil 1 i use in my car.........nor would i compare a Serm to trans, "
Agreed

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
well, Crisco is oil but i would not compare it to the Mobil 1 i use in my car.........nor would i compare a Serm to trans, but that might be where we differ. I'll keep an open mind tough, do you have (or does anyone) any evidence of this statement "holding water"
I have no evidence directly, but I do know I have recovered nicely with PCS as part of my base. Derma Sustain plus Post Cycle Support had me feeling very good after a week of use. Both use high levels of T-Res. I still always have backup though, Nolva/Clomid, just in case.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I have no evidence directly, but I do know I have recovered nicely with PCS as part of my base. Derma Sustain plus Post Cycle Support had me feeling very good after a week of use. Both use high levels of T-Res. I still always have backup though, Nolva/Clomid, just in case.
you know your body better than anyone here does, go with it. it's good to hear you at least took the steps to have a SERM, "just in case".:thumbsup:

jasfeg

Awards
is generic nolva ok to use

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
is generic nolva ok to use
no it has to be name brand to ensure that the big drug companies make the most money in the industry......sorry i am a smart ass....i'm working on it. No research chems or generic Nolva are cool.....just make sure it's legit. like MC hammer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11