Toremifene Overkill?

usafdino

Awards
Many popular PCT protocols (4wk PH cycle) insist on dosing toremifene at 120 (2days) 90 (rest of week) 60, 60, 30. This protocol did work for me during my first 4 SD cycle. But, I believe the long half life of toremifene may allow a lower dose to be taken. While, restarting HPTA and block estrogen. Has anyone experimented with lower dosages?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Many popular PCT protocols (4wk PH cycle) insist on dosing toremifene at 120 (2days) 90 (rest of week) 60, 60, 30. This protocol did work for me during my first 4 SD cycle. But, I believe the long half life of toremifene may allow a lower dose to be taken. While, restarting HPTA and block estrogen. Has anyone experimented with lower dosages?
60/60/30/30 is likely more than enough. People used to try and dose Nolva at 60 or even 80mg at the beginning of a PCT. But it's been shown to be extremely effective at 20/20/10/10. As with any compound, once you hit a certain ceiling, the positive effects stop rising but the side effects still get progressively worse.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Sound like a good plan more ain't always better will use that going into my first pct

Rob Awesome

Awards
From what I've read Toremifene has a 5 day half life (pubmed), but when utilizing any designer steroid or anabolic androgenic steroid compound I strongly suggest maintaining the suggested levels of us - as there are good reasons why they are suggested.

For milder prohormones, an individual may get away with an OTC PCT, but having a SERM on hand is beneficial. I've seen many cases where adverse effects were prevalent in subjects using PH's/DS's and others none whatsoever. It is best to be safe than sorry.

I ran a Havoc/Prop cycle - did an OTC PCT with PCS, I3C, 6-OXO, Cycle Support & Lean Xtreme... I was fine, but I had Toremifene on hand just in case.

Good luck.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The issue with the 'recommended' doses is, mostly all are set for women with cancer. There's some great articles on LB from Dr. Hauser about SERM dosing. He states the same effects will occur in men recovering from cycles with much lower doses. His recomendations are roughly half of what the standard's been over the past 15-20 years.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
I started a thread about this on another website. Here is my torem experience I'm going through now.

Did a ten week cycle of Test C and did my PCT with Torem from ID(UP is the same place) for the second time. Well let me tell you It freaken works and works to good. Never had this happen before. I been taking 60mg for 18 days when the syptoms of low estrogen started. Hot flashes night sweats and day sweats with BAD ANXIETY.
I looked it up and sure enough they are side effects of low estro.
If I remember correctly Eric recommended using 40mg but every other site, bodybuilder recommend 60 and research chems sell 50 or 60mg bottles.
Anyway I'm stopping until anxiety goes away because it's killing me. Anyone have an idea how long before estro comes back, half like of torem and if I will get rebound estro? In the mean time I'll research this myself.