Otc Pct

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For individuals that cannot get Gray Market supplements,

what is recommended for OTC PCT?

I hear Iforcenutrition is coming out with an all inclusive in the next 2 months but what do you folks suggest?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used sustain alpha + toco-8 and it was quite effective for me

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is the smell and do you use spray or hand pump?

45 sprays seems like an awful lot?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the pump, the spray seems crazy :) the smell was a little odd, I had a slightly older version its supposed to be mellower now. it still wasn't bad, only really noticeable the first 10-15 minutes after putting it on.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was 8 weeks of 1-t thp ether @ 600mg a day, and the last 24 days were superdrol going from 10-30mg

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Nicely done. I've never seen another person use that combo, seems to have defintily been a intelligent combination.

Im goin to assume that cholesterol/liver etc was alright too?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh that I don't know yet. I assume so, as I went in with a total cholesterol of 128, with a 45 HDL so even with some hit there i'm still inside normal range. I'm getting a full panel sometime in the next month or so to find out for sure on that and the liver values. I haven't noticed anything, and i did use cycle support pre + during cycle

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Support is a good alternative as well. I should have my final blood work back next week sometime. I logged it over at bb.com ...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, any other thoughts...