Anyone ever used Albuterol in PCT? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone ever used Albuterol in PCT?

1. Advanced Member

Anyone ever used Albuterol in PCT?

Was just wondering if anyone has any experience using Albuterol during PCT as the idea crossed my mind the other day. Obvious reason would be for it's supposedly anabolic abilities. If so what was your experience like? Doses? Timing? Length? If you don't think it's a good idea, then why? Just curious about this.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think not a good idea. Really don't want to try and cut at all during PCT, and thts what albuterol is generally used for. if you are just looking for the non hormonal anabolic something like igf-2, powerfull, mass fx, x-factor, etc are probably better choices
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Advanced Member

I understand the fact it's generally used for cutting purposes, but I'm more talking about using it to help maintain or possibly increase your gains from cycle. If you continue to keep calories high then you could potentially get the repartitioning effects of albuterol and potentially the anabolic effects as well. Not really using it during PCT for it's cutting abilities, but more for its possibilities at preserving (or potentially adding) muscle. I know people have successfully used clen during PCT, because it's anti-catabolic and also a powerful nutrient repartitioner, but I can't recall ever hearing anyone using albuterol in PCT. This is primarily for discussion purposes.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Also, studies have shown that albuterol can lower LDL and increases HDL, which most people can benefit from coming off cycle.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Interesting, last year I was diagnosed as mildly asthmatic and have had an albuterol inhaler laying around since.
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    Interesting, last year I was diagnosed as mildly asthmatic and have had an albuterol inhaler laying around since.
    I agree it's an interesting discussion if nothing else. I'm contemplating using either Clen or Albuterol in PCT for my next cycle.

I have heard people say (no scientific research to back it) that clen helps to block cortisol which would definitely be beneficial during PCT. Anyone have knowledge whether or not this is true, or if Albuterol has similar effects on cortisol?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    I agree it's an interesting discussion if nothing else. I'm contemplating using either Clen or Albuterol in PCT for my next cycle.

I have heard people say (no scientific research to back it) that clen helps to block cortisol which would definitely be beneficial during PCT. Anyone have knowledge whether or not this is true, or if Albuterol has similar effects on cortisol?
    Most of the time when I see albuterol related posts for cutting,
    it's a woman's post, or posted in a women's section, and it is often stated that even at high doses, unless your diet is top notch you won't see results worth trying for and to go for clen. Then in regard to clen, people say you must be very careful, and that it can be extremely uncomfortable, and not everyone can handle it. A puff from my albuterol inhaler (not giving advice or encouraging use here) makes me feel pretty good just prior to either push ups or cardio, but not in a stimulatory way, but in a way where breathing just feels more deep and 'fresh'. Again, I am technically asthmatic apparently, so someone else might not even get that much out of it. Generally speaking, if you can't get it at through an Rx with insurance, I doubt it's worth the money
    or potential legal hassle.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

clen gives some icky feelings at a high enough dose to be useful
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    clen gives some icky feelings at a high enough dose to be useful
    yeah I wanna try it, but some OTC stims make me feel so bad that I have to load myself up w calories to sort of smooth out the feeling, and it defeats the whole purpose, IMO. If I have troubles with certain otc stims I can only imagine the dread I'd feel if I felt bad on clen and knew I was stuck riding it out for who knows how long.
  10. Advanced Member

Yea the main knock against clen is the sides, but personally it all depends on the person. I'm currently running clen and am on my third week and have gotten great results. The shakes and stimed out feeling only lasted two or three days and since then it has been smooth sailing for me at least. The good thing about clen is that the body adapts very quickly. The other important part is to make sure you start dosing low and work up to evaluate your body's tolerance.

Also, I haven't tried it personally, but clen, when applied transdermally is just as effective and comes with basically none of the sides.

I also feel that I can vouch for the anti-catabolic properties of clen as I'm currently cutting and don't seem to have lost any muscle mass thus far. All of my lifts have at least been maintained and some have even increased.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Its even better in conjunction with T3 they say. What kind of dosing are you at?
    This space for rent

12. Advanced Member

Its even better in conjunction with T3 they say. What kind of dosing are you at?
    Yes it's suppose to be more effective with T3, but at this point I don't know enough to go tampering with my thyroid. Plus I believe that T3 needs to be used with AAS in order to prevent muscle wasting.

I've been doing 5 days on, 2 days off. The first week I dosed at 20/40/60/80/100 mcgs, the second week was 40/60/80/100/100 mcgs, and this week is going to be 60/80/100/100/100 mcgs. Got the idea from kjkriston in this thread: Clen
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I started to feel like crap at 100. i'd probably do 60-80 again. I also did what some people feel is a nono, dosing it before bed. seemed to make sides disappear, cause the twitching and shaking was while I was asleep instead of while I was working
    This space for rent

14. Advanced Member

I started to feel like crap at 100. i'd probably do 60-80 again. I also did what some people feel is a nono, dosing it before bed. seemed to make sides disappear, cause the twitching and shaking was while I was asleep instead of while I was working
    Funny you mention taking it before bed, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays I actually wake up, drink a shake consisting of whey/oats, take my clen and go back to sleep for 2 hours or so before I wake up to do cardio. I do this because I don't like doing fasted cardio and I prefer HIIT cardio, and this allows me to do it Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I haven't had any problems with sleep, but I do have weird dreams for those 2 hours I'm asleep after my clen dose. Here's a link better discussing my reasons for doing this if your interested: getting up, eating, going back to bed

Similar Forum Threads

1. Albuterol and HGH
    By ruckus190 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 11:02 PM
  2. albuterol
    By orangejuice07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:32 AM
  3. Albuterol
    By getjacked63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17