Serm+pcs would it be a waste?

crazilyfter42

Awards
Im running a cycle of gxl original hd, which contains 25mgs of ergomax lmg and 25mgs of halodrol. Im upping the dose of halodrol to 50mgs and 75mgs in the closing weeks of the cycle(I have cel hdrol not doubling the dose of the original hd). Running liver supp and fish body oils all through cycle and pct. For pct Im running nolva but my question is would it be worth throwing pcs in there also? Im not a noob as I have cycled before and done tons of research. I just do not want to waste my money if it is not necessary. Ive searched but could not find much info regarding this. Anyone have any input on this?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im running a cycle of gxl original hd, which contains 25mgs of ergomax lmg and 25mgs of halodrol. Im upping the dose of halodrol to 50mgs and 75mgs in the closing weeks of the cycle(I have cel hdrol not doubling the dose of the original hd). Running liver supp and fish body oils all through cycle and pct. For pct Im running nolva but my question is would it be worth throwing pcs in there also? Im not a noob as I have cycled before and done tons of research. I just do not want to waste my money if it is not necessary. Ive searched but could not find much info regarding this. Anyone have any input on this?
There is a definite benefit to this as PCS contains Icarrins which will boost testosterone. Along with the icariins it also contains Trans-resveratrol which will help with estrogen control.

Good luck man!