Epidrol Cycle help! add Furazadrol in pct?

npinto1

Awards
Hey guys,
I am just finishing up my 4th week of a Epidrol cycle. I did alot of research before starting this cycle. So far, it seems as if everything has gone amazingly well for me. I am extremely pleased with the results I achieved and loved the supplement. But I have a few questions as I come to the end of my cycle and would really appreciate it if any of you more experienced guys could just take a real quick look at this and maybe give their opinion/advice?

21yrs old. Have been lifting about 4 years.
170lbs
Approx 12%bf
Bench: 200x5
Deadlift: 265x5
Squat: 235x5

Heres how the cycle went.

Cycle info:
Week1: Epidrol - 10mg/10mg/20mgx5 / AI Cycle Support: 1scoop AM - 1 scoop post workout -ED
Week2: Epidrol - 20mg x7 / AI Cycle Support: 1scoop AM - 1 scoop post workout -ED
Week3: Epidrol - 30mg x7 / AI Cycle Support: 1scoop AM - 1 scoop post workout -ED
Week4: Epidrol - 40mg x7 / AI Cycle Support: 1scoop AM - 1 scoop post workout -ED

Vitamin C: 500mg/AM - 500mg/PM -ED
Multi Vitamin: 1-AM -ED
Glucosamine: 2caps AM / 2caps PM -ED

PCT:
Week1: Liqui Nolva - 40mg/40mg/30mg/20mgx4 / AI Post Cycle Support -ED
Week2: Liqui Nolva - 20mg x7 /AI Post Cycle Support -ED
Week3: Liqui Nolva - 10mg x7 / X-Lean - 4 per day(2-AM/2-PM) / AI Post Cycle Support -ED
Week4: X-Lean - 2-AM/2-PM / AI Post Cycle Support -ED

Also. I added in Alpha Drive XL Test booster for PCT. 2-AM and 2-PM -ED for 8 weeks

Vitamin C: 500mg/AM - 500mg/PM -ED
Multi Vitamin: 1AM -ED
Glucosamine: 2caps AM / 2caps PM -ED

I loved this supplement. I started the cycle at about 166lbs and have only 3 days left to go. Today im at 170lbs. My strength went up in every excersize. 4lbs may not seem like alot but it is definitely muscle that was added on, and not fat. All of my muscles filled in nicely and i look much fuller and harder than i did when i started. I am much more vascular than i was before starting too, my abs are starting to come in nicely, my workouts and the muscle pumps i get at the gym have been the best ive had in a long itme. This stuff makes all my muscles feel so hard too. My trainer at the gym told me i look leaner, i had an old friend come up to me telling me i looked ''jacked'', one of my aunts just the other week made a comment about how im looking good, my x-gf showed me some unexpected loving last week when we happened to end up at the same dance club, :p. I am not joking. All-in-all I also have been busting my ass at the gym and eating as clean as possible. too. But epidrol was well worth the money, and i plan on doing another cycle in a few months.

Now I have a bottle of furazadrol that I never used and was wondering if I would be able to incorperate it into my PCT some how since it is not a methylated compound. Would this not be a good idea? If so how should i do it? I was originally planning on running epidrol and furaz together. I just want to try and keep myself looking the same way I do now when i come off this cycle. I busted my ass to get here, i dont want to mess it up doing pct wrong, you know...

And also. How does everything look so far? I only have 1 bottle of X-Lean. Its 60caps. I would be able to take it for 15 days at 4caps a day. Should i buy another bottle and use it for a full 30 days and start in the 1st week of pct or what do you guys suggest? Will i still get the benefits with one bottle?

thnx guys. :djparty:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be a good idea. Furaz i think itself requires some kind of PCT. SAve it for a rainy day. Other then that it looks like you got a nice set up.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol is a mild steroid. I wouldn't use it in PCT. If you haven't finished your cycle you might think about bridging into Furazadrol for another 3-4 weeks. Probably better to save it for another epi cycle and stack it with epi.

Good luck man ...

npinto1

Awards
what about the x-lean. Would only doing 15days of it be a waste of time?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol is a mild steroid. I wouldn't use it in PCT. If you haven't finished your cycle you might think about bridging into Furazadrol for another 3-4 weeks. Probably better to save it for another epi cycle and stack it with epi.

Good luck man ...

I agree with Dman on this one. Also, why would you only do X-Lean for 15 days?

npinto1

Awards
because i only have 1 bottle which = 60 caps. 2caps in am and 2caps in pm would be 15days for a complete bottle. i did not realize this when i ordered it. Its no big deal, i can order another bottle. Should i do that you think?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
because i only have 1 bottle which = 60 caps. 2caps in am and 2caps in pm would be 15days for a complete bottle. i did not realize this when i ordered it. Its no big deal, i can order another bottle. Should i do that you think?
gotcha. Its totally up to you whether you want to order another bottle. Your questions are probably best answered by an IBE Rep.