Only Hemadrol?

Rippley05

Awards
i just started taking Hemadrol and only used it twice, I had no idea or ever heard of PCT and obviously the store I got it never has either or he would have mentioned it, my question is do I need PCT for just a cycle of hemadrol? and if so could someone list one in kind of plain english... I really don;t know much aout any products or where to get them etc etc..

Anyway Thanks in advance for any time and suggestions =)

Rippley05

Awards
Yes you need a PCT to restore your hormone leveld after hemadrol which is the same as h-drol/halodrol etc.
Hemadrol is dosed at 50 mg's right and even at lowest dose you get a fair amount of active.

Stop taking the product right now(if you just started) and study the link good!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

Best of luck!

Z
thank you for the reply, by reading the link id I get a nolvadex (somehow) and a lean xtreme and follow the doses in the link, then that would be a sufficient PCT correct?

MrZ

Awards
Good man! There is alot of things you have to consider while taking a methylated steroid besides a good PCT. How about liver-support and other suppoert supplements?
I guess the idiot in the store didnt tell you about that either?
Perfect cycle by ax or even better Cycle support bi Anabolic Inovations should have you covered. Also dont drink alcohol on cycle/pct and stay easy on the painkillers.

To get a SERM you might find a source serching for research chemicals on the forum somone might help you out.

Pct-example

Nolvadex 40/30/20/10 mg's ed(4 weeks)
AI of choice ATD 25/25/50/50 or 6-oxo
Some anti-cortisol product

And your good to go!

Z

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the reply, by reading the link id I get a nolvadex (somehow) and a lean xtreme and follow the doses in the link, then that would be a sufficient PCT correct?

This is off thread topic but i had to comment, your the first person ive seen in about a month to actually take good advice and use it.

Most people who are less than experienced users want baby food, like Z said, Good man for reading up, and not believing the guy in the store you bought it from.

Rippley05

Awards
thanks a lot for the replies guys,

Nolvadex 40/30/20/10 mg's ed(4 weeks)
AI of choice ATD 25/25/50/50 or 6-oxo
Some anti-cortisol product

the nolvadex would be the only thing i couldnt buy at GNC or a local vitamin store right? ..

again thank you for the replies I know its a pain to answer these threads soemtimes

Rippley05

Awards
ok so am I reading right following that link that BCAAs are good enough for anti cortisol? if so then I should roll with a

Nolvadex, 6-oxo and BCAA for a PCT? or is that completely retarded?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
the nolvadex would be the only thing i couldnt buy at GNC or a local vitamin store right? ..
Wrong.

Your thinking novedex xt, nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate) is what you need to put into your favorite search engine along with "research chemical".

And no i dont know where to find those sorts of things, i dont know what im talking about, im just making up words as i go along, so i cant answer anymore questions than that.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a SERM for hemadrol, it's mild..

But A PCT is required.

inhibit-e
blue up (natty test booster)
leanxtreme
PCS

I think this is what would bring your "boys" back to normal hopefully.

MrZ

Awards
BCAA reducing cort? Thats a new one for me. I would put my faith in a product like retain2 or another 7-keto product. It's not totally essential but might help you keep your gains after cycle(Its not very expensive). 6-oxo(trione) is a good choice. I never udet it myself but from my understanding it need to be tapared down a bit which can be hard if you want to run it inversed to the SERM. Someone might be able to chime in there. Maybe start the 6-oxo a few weeks after the SETM-start like nolva/nolva/nolva/nolva 6-oxo 0/0/600/400/200/100 or something like that.

Im glad your taking in the advice and play it safe!!:cheers:

Z

MrZ

Awards
You don't need a SERM for hemadrol, it's mild..

But A PCT is required.

inhibit-e
blue up (natty test booster)
leanxtreme
PCS

I think this is what would bring your "boys" back to normal hopefully.
He might be fine he might not! 50 mg's halo(I hope thats the dose) could shut you down. I think OTC pct's demands some experience in the area to be able to evaluate the situation and what is needed. It's better to learn the basics and then go from there. Just my 20 c..

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I think a SERM is an over kill for a mild steriod like hema or H drol... Just my .02 cents and passing out the info that i read around.

Rippley05

Awards
curious is novedex XT roughly the same as 6oxo? could i use it in place of 6oxo?