m running a 4 week ED Cycle of Epistane. My PCT is as follows

PCT
Post Cycle Support
Retain2
Tamox
Creatine
Extend
Powerfull

Im wondering do i need an AI in here. Ive read places that you should have an AI and serm. ????

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
m running a 4 week ED Cycle of Epistane. My PCT is as follows

PCT
Post Cycle Support
Retain2
Tamox
Creatine
Extend
Powerfull

Im wondering do i need an AI in here. Ive read places that you should have an AI and serm. ????
Epi has AI properties so your estrogen levels will be low coming off cycle. You could run an AI after your SERM ans tapered down for three weeks. 6-oxo is a good choice 300/200/100 ...

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
how exactly are you running yout cycle of Epistane, dosing wise? I really want to run a cycle of it as my first pro hormone. I can get nolva and want to run it pct just to be cautious because i have puberty gyno.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
how exactly are you running yout cycle of Epistane, dosing wise? I really want to run a cycle of it as my first pro hormone. I can get nolva and want to run it pct just to be cautious because i have puberty gyno.
Its my first cycle too. Im running it like so

Week 1 10,10,20,20,20,20,20,
Week 2 30mg
week 3 30mg
Week 4 30mg (maybe 40 depending)

Im using nolva as well for my pct. Im going to start my cycle on saturday i think. Well start loading cycle support and such.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
so ure not gonna pulse it? i kinda want to pulse mine. What other supps are u taking along with it? How are you going to dose the nolva?

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
On Cycle:
Epistane
Week 1 10mg (day 4-7 at 20mg)
Week 2 30mg
Week 3 30mg
Week 4 30mg

On Cycle Supplements:
"Cycle Support" Start 3 days before cycle ( 2 scoops ED)
Vasocharge (when i need a boost)
Extend 4-6 scoops Pre / during workout
Multivitamin ISS vitamin Pak
Fish oil
Glucosamine Chrondrotrin
Posiedon (week 2-4)

Off Cycle:
Tamoxifene citrate (nolva) ( not 100% sure on the dosing on this, i still have question ons this. I have my bottles and eveything i just have to double check the dosing)
Post Cycle Support by AI (4 caps per day)
Retain2
Xtend
CEE/Citrulline Malate/ArginineEE
Multi
Powerfull for Test booster

If i were you would probably go with a straight cycle. You have football coming up in a couple months, I guess if it were me i would want to do a 4 week cycle with a 3-4 week pct and then by the end of your pct it will be about 2 months. And you should have a little bit before football starts. I guess thats what i would do. Just curious, why are you leaning to a pulse? Is it cuz your gyno prone and dont want to aggrivate it?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have puberty gyno and i dont wana mess it up, but i dunno if puberty gyno and gyno from epi would even be related. Football doesnt start until aug 14 so i have some time though. What kind of gains have you heard from a four week cycle like ures?

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
well for first timers like us if you eating good 10-15 pounds seems relativley common. Mostly lean. Mybe since you do alot of cardio it might be a little less, 8-12. But i guess it all depends. Thats what ive seen anyways. Im hoping for around 13-15, keeping around 10. But then again ive seen somepeople gain another 3-5 during pct. You may not have known but if your getting epistane (not a clone i dont think ) it has gyno reducing effects. A guy on here called poopypants has a great log of the gyno reducing results while on a straight cycle like what im going to do. I have a little bit of puberty gyno as well, hoping it will reduce. I think if you have a serm on hand you should be fine as far as gyno goes, but definetly have one on hand, ya never know.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i bought one and will def use it. thanks for the help. Im hoping to be 230 by camp. Today i was 222.4 and if i put 13 pounds on or so im sure ill lose some of it doing cardio before camp.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i bought one and will def use it. thanks for the help. Im hoping to be 230 by camp. Today i was 222.4 and if i put 13 pounds on or so im sure ill lose some of it doing cardio before camp.
becareful, anything over 20mg can aggrivate gyno. It gave me full blown gyno by week 4 at 20/30/40/40

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
IMO, SERM for PCT. AI for non-hormonal bridge after PCT. Including both for PCT is overkill, especially to start out since if you are suppressed or shutdown there is really no Test to free up.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO, SERM for PCT. AI for non-hormonal bridge after PCT. Including both for PCT is overkill, especially to start out since if you are suppressed or shutdown there is really no Test to free up.
Enough said. Better safe then sorry.