PCT for a Epi Pulse

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Taking Post cycle Support for PCT for 4 weeks.
You guys think it is worth taking an AI two-three weeks into PCT such as 6oxo or Formadrol Extreme in a tapered down fashion???

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Having an AI on board for PCT, in my opinion, is counter productive.

As i understand it you want your Estro levels to come back up which in turn makes your Test come back up. And you take Nolva to keep that Estro from acting on your new tissue, while at the same time forcing your body to counteract all this new Estro with more Test.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I understand, although I'm not using a SERM, just PCS for 4 weeks for pct, and then 2 weeks or 4 weeks into PCT tempted to throw in a AI to combat any estrogen bounce back.. but i see contradicting theories on this... thought I might run a tapered down AI , something like 300/200/100 of 6oxo from week 4 onwards.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ohh..Sorry, i just assumed that you were SERM equipped, plus the PCS.

Ya i've never seen anybody use PCS and post blood results so i dont really know its reactions with the body. But an AI would make sense for PCT, even though it was an epi pulse your bound to have some sort of estro/test level issues. I would throw an AI in right away, i dont see the point of waiting for 4 weeks.

I would suggest 6-oxo for PCT, its the only one that ive seen that has peer reviewed scientific evidence to back it up.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ohh..Sorry, i just assumed that you were SERM equipped, plus the PCS.

Ya i've never seen anybody use PCS and post blood results so i dont really know its reactions with the body. But an AI would make sense for PCT, even though it was an epi pulse your bound to have some sort of estro/test level issues. I would throw an AI in right away, i dont see the point of waiting for 4 weeks.

I would suggest 6-oxo for PCT, its the only one that ive seen that has peer reviewed scientific evidence to back it up.
ah cool man, thanks for the help, I have been doing a fair amount of reading, and seems most are recommending doing post cycle support from anabolic innovations for 4 weeks, then use 6oxo for 3 weeks tapering down.... not sure though, still deciding.. i also see ATD recommended alot.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taking Post cycle Support for PCT for 4 weeks.
You guys think it is worth taking an AI two-three weeks into PCT such as 6oxo or Formadrol Extreme in a tapered down fashion???
As you come off this cycle your test and estro levels will likely be low. Once your body figures out WTF is up it will start producing test since the low estrogen levels will signal negative feedback to make more test to convert to estrogen. What's important to remember is that Epi does not aromatize so while you are on cycle there is nothing converting to estrogen. Not only that but Epi reportedly has AI properties which will lower estrogen even further.

You could get a SERM and it is always advisable to have one on hand but Post Cycle Support will do the job here. It has been shown that Trans-Resveratrol Modulates Estrogen Receptors in brest tissue and Icariin is a testosterone mimetic. The combination will block estrogen from breast tissue and raise testosterone levels simultaneously. Coupled with I3C an estrogen metabolizer and ZMA an testosterone enhancer you should recover quite well.

In addition you could use a cortisol controller if you desire. The jury is still out on the need for one.

Good luck bro...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
During the PCT I was thinking this then, taking your advise:

Weeks 1-4:
Post Cycle Support- 2 servings a day
I3C- 3 caps/2 caps/1 cap/1 cap
ZMA- 3 caps a day

Weeks 4-7:
6oxo- 300/200/100

I read somewhere someone was recommending one serving of PCS when done with these supplements, you think one or two servings per day?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
During the PCT I was thinking this then, taking your advise:

Weeks 1-4:
Post Cycle Support- 2 servings a day
I3C- 3 caps/2 caps/1 cap/1 cap
ZMA- 3 caps a day

Weeks 4-7:
6oxo- 300/200/100

I read somewhere someone was recommending one serving of PCS when done with these supplements, you think one or two servings per day?
I'd do three caps a day of I3C as it metabolizes estrogen out of the body. It is more of a channeler than a controller but it helps the body get rid of excess.

IDK about the PCS after the cycle, that's up to you ...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd do three caps a day of I3C as it metabolizes estrogen out of the body. It is more of a channeler than a controller but it helps the body get rid of excess.

Thanks man, you have been a big help, I have sent you a PM with a more complicated question.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Do you take the I3C in one dose, or take it separated throughout the day?

also you think b-6 may be use full or not worth it on a Epi pulse?
Really appreciate your knowledge in this area, there just seems like a never ending supply of ideas, which is great!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bump, any idea on tasking the I3C all at once or seperate the dosage?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks once again for the help mate.