PCT... does it need to be tweaked

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolva- 40/20/20/10
oxo 100/300/600/300/100 spilt doses DO THEY NEED TO SPLIT???

lean ext -3 caps daily spead out daily

cycle support- 2 daily
Post cycle support 2 daily
CREATINE/TARUINE

WAKE UP- PS/CS/NOLVA/LEAN
MID DAY-LEAN
BED-PC/SC/OXO/LEAN

new set rep will be 3x 10 ands 2x 25 for legs

**I SHOULD I HAVE LEFT OVER PILLS OF OXO,, HOW CAN I RUN A SOLO RUN ?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks ok to me. But what type of cycle is this for?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
cool. Best of luck!

and...when you say "2 daily" with the post cycle support, you mean 2 dosages right?....2 caps in the morning and 2 in the PM?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nolva- 40/30/20/10
oxo 100/300/600 intill the bottles are done... do i NEED to taper...spilt doses AM PM

lean ext -3 caps daily spead out

cycle support- 2 daily
Post cycle support 2 daily
some NO product for PW
?? disel test??
For H-drol Cycle Support on and through PCT

Nolva 40/30/20/10
PCS 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme 3/day (start day 15)
6-oxo tapered down starting in week 4 300/200/100

That should be more than enough...

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Belive I Have Everything In Check But This Oxo Doseage.... Y Cant I Just Run 100/300/600 600 600 600 600 Till Im Out

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I Belive I Have Everything In Check But This Oxo Doseage.... Y Cant I Just Run 100/300/600 600 600 600 600 Till Im Out
Because once you stop after taking 600 mgs you have no way to control the rise in estrogen levels. If they rise quickly they can get out of control and bind to breast tissue and become man boobies rather quickly ... The best way to take it after a cycle is to start it in week four of PCT and taper it down so the estrogen levels come back under control.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why Week Four? Should I Add A Test Booster?
Because at the end of your cycle your test and estrogen will likely be suppressed. It takes a few weeks to get things back to production and at week four you want to start putting a stop to the rise in estrogen while testosterone keeps rising and you want to slowly taper down so that estrogen is allowed to normalize.

I don't think you'll need a test booster but it you want to add one go ahead...

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do You Mean Week Of My Hdrol Run Or Week 4 Off My Pct....

Btw- Im Running 6 Weeks Hdrol .... I Gotta Order More Hdrol Tomorrow

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so ur saying i run oxo at 0/0/0/300/200/100

i have 2 bottles of oxo

andreas

Awards
For H-drol Cycle Support on and through PCT

Nolva 40/30/20/10
PCS 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme 3/day (start day 15)
6-oxo tapered down starting in week 4 300/200/100

That should be more than enough...

can 6 oxo be replace by 6-Bromoadndrostenedione and for a 4 week cycle of h drol is it necesary nolva?

andreas

Awards
how do you dose advance PCT from anabolic entreme or 6 oxo better do you think its nesesary to take nolva for a 4 week cycle at 50mg or post cycle support would do the job

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how do you dose advance PCT from anabolic entreme or 6 oxo better do you think its nesesary to take nolva for a 4 week cycle at 50mg or post cycle support would do the job
This is why i don't like 6-Bromo or ATD. Both raise test and lower estrogen in the hypothalamus but too high of a dose and you suffer libido problems. Some get them at the recommended dosages. The goal you are trying to accomplish is to restore your HPTA to normal. Nolva and PCS will both help that happen. PCS has Icarrin which will boost test naturally as a testosterone mimetic as opposed to doing it by tricking the hypothalamus into making test. Once you have done the latter you have one more process to straighten out in your PCT.

6-oxo can be used after your initial PCT for estrogen control. it is usually best to use it over a three to four week period tapered down. something like 300/200/100 is good. That way you are coming off it slowly so estrogen can return to normal on its own. If you taper up and stop you run the risk of estrogen rebound when you stop.

andreas

Awards
do you have to start lean x after your last dose of ph ?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you have to start lean x after your last dose of ph ?
Usually you start it around day 15 as it takes a while for cortisol to start building up (this is still under debate).

andreas

Awards
Ok last question just need a second opinion on my pct:
-nolva 20/10/10
-lean x
-perfect cycle
-advance pct ax to start at 3rd week of pct

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok last question just need a second opinion on my pct:
-nolva 20/10/10
-lean x
-perfect cycle
-advance pct ax to start at 3rd week of pct
Looks okay to me. I would probably use the aPCT after the Nolva but opinions will differ on this ... I am not a fan of 6-Bromo for PCT.

andreas

Awards
yeah I've read that 6 bromo its a estrogen killer maybe would use 6 oxo instead??

f18jock

f18jock

Awards
Looks llike a pretty no nonsense pct. Anyone have any opinions in using this protocol for other PHs such as havoc/epi or s-drol?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think the only differ between betwenmy pct for hdrol and mdrol is the nolva dose... and ithink eform would help..