Arimidex, estrogen rebound???

1Love808

Awards
Hey I've been thinking about taking an AI to lower estrogen levels while optimizing Test levels. My question is if I only use Arimidex and no aromatizing steroids is there a chance of estrogen levels shooting up after I stop Arimidex? And most people use an AI for PCT, but if I use it as a stand alone how long should I use it and at what dosage? Any useful information is much appreciated, thanks.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Hey I've been thinking about taking an AI to lower estrogen levels while optimizing Test levels. My question is if I only use Arimidex and no aromatizing steroids is there a chance of estrogen levels shooting up after I stop Arimidex? And most people use an AI for PCT, but if I use it as a stand alone how long should I use it and at what dosage? Any useful information is much appreciated, thanks.

I have a source, but only they decide who they will accept. I can ask them, but in the mean time, try to get some more posts, etc.

HGH is expensive and doesn't do anything until 3-4 months. Just curious, why do you want to run HGH?

1Love808

Awards
The main reasons for wanting to run HGH is because of the reported strength gains and loss of fat. Now I understand that this can achieved with an AAS cycle, but learning of the possible side effects of AAS made me think otherwise. Also I know that HGH can be administered SQ, while AAS needs to be done IM which can be painful (I hate needles) and there is a risk of hitting a vein.

And I do know that HGH needs to be done for months to see benefits, but that ok with me for safer and longer lasting gains. I was thinking 5 on and 2 off(on the 'off' days I was thinking about doing Hex and/or GHRP6 since I hear good stuff about doing HGH then a Secretagogue). But getting a hold of HGH has been most difficult as I said early. Anyway yeah, thanks for your response and I look forward to chating again.