idea for superdrol gyno rebound

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
yeah my life sucks ass as it is, the last thing i need is gyno comming back to haunt me months after my cycle so i was wondering if instead of running 40/40/20/20 what does everyone think of just running 20 for 6 weeks to kinda keep it at bay longer. im just kinda kickin around ideas. i also thought about running an ai inversely but my nolva dose isn't gonna vary that much anyway

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah my life sucks ass as it is, the last thing i need is gyno comming back to haunt me months after my cycle so i was wondering if instead of running 40/40/20/20 what does everyone think of just running 20 for 6 weeks to kinda keep it at bay longer. im just kinda kickin around ideas. i also thought about running an ai inversely but my nolva dose isn't gonna vary that much anyway
Why not run the AI tapered after the Nolva? Start high and taper down so you let the estrogen come back but under control. If you taper up and stop suddenly you are creating a situation where the ER's are ultra sensitive and there is nothing to stop the estrogen from rising rapidly. With the ER's being that sensitive even a small rise in estrogen levels is enough to cause gyno ...

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the AI tapered after the Nolva? Start high and taper down so you let the estrogen come back but under control. If you taper up and stop suddenly you are creating a situation where the ER's are ultra sensitive and there is nothing to stop the estrogen from rising rapidly. With the ER's being that sensitive even a small rise in estrogen levels is enough to cause gyno ...

not a bad idea, I'll probably run a cortisol blocker with that as well. If i recall my last epistane cycle i tapered down in AI dosage.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Running an AI after I finish a SERM has always worked perfectly to prevent rebound for me.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree here. I always use a SERM by itself, then start an AI the last few days of my SERM usage and taper for 4 weeks. This protocal has worked well for me and many others to prevent rebound. Just make sure to get a good AI. And some have even used Letro and tapered for 4 weeks after the SERM. Just a thought, though.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My AI of choice is 6-OXO Extreme. So far so good and my last cycle was over 5 months ago.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
so how would this look

3-4 weeks SD/PP
4 weeks PCS by AI-bottle dosage
4 weeks 6oxoX, tapering down

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i thought PCS was serm like..........

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
nolva for 6 weeks wouldn't be the best idea,as prolonged use of a serm leads to estrogen hypersensitivity, leading to delayed gyno (exactly what ur trying to avoid)

Patrick Arnold (knows his stuff) laid out a pct protocol for superdrol in an MD mag just a few issues ago,

Week 1,2,3 - a "good dose" of a serm (tamox)
Week 4 - serm, plus an AI
Week 5,6,7 - AI, plus a SHBG binding compound

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
PCS is not a SERM or any type of AI, it's a test booster.

I did not state it was a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator........I said Serm like, Made by Anabolic Innovations.

Nor did i state that it was a aromatase inhibitor.

But thanks anyways.

I know the difference.........Did you happen to see my picture of L-Tor? Tormefine, a SERM.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
PCS is not a SERM or any type of AI, it's a test booster.
The main ingredient in PCS is resveratrol, which supposedly is a SERM (or at least a SERM-lite, lol). But let me tell you a little story...
I completed a very successful Superdrol 3on/4off pulse (low dosed - 20mg avg). The gains were excellent, and sides were basically non-existent. I had no lethargy, and no apparent shutdown, due to the HPTA bounceback on the 4 consecutive "off" days each week. (My "boys" didn't shrink, my libido was actually higher than normal, and my "equipment" worked just fine all the way through the cycle).
It didn't seem like I really even needed a PCT. But, just to be on the safe side, I chose to run a simple PCT with 6oxoExtreme (which contains both resveratrol as a SERM, and 6oxo as an AI) for 24 days. I tapered very carefully from 8 pills/day for 3 days, to 7 pills/day for 3 days, to 6 pills/day for 3 days, etc, all the way down to 1 pill/day for 3 days.
Everything seemed to be going just fine - I only lost a few pounds, and my strength actually continued to climb slightly. I was looking great, until...
Approximately 2 weeks after I finished PCT, my right nip started to itch one day at work. Slightly concerned, I went to bed that night as a man, but woke up the next morning as a pubescent little school girl, complete with a single budding breast. It was quite painful, with a pea-size lump, that was lima bean size by the end of the day. (At that rate, I'd be double-D's by the end of the week, lol.) And I was lactating quite proficiently - I could nurse twins.
It would take me probably a week to get some Ralox/Letro, but I needed something immediately. So here's what I tried: a quick trip to Vitamin Shoppe for Novedex XT (ATD, a serious AI) and p5p (safer form of B6, for lactating, prolactin concerns); and Albertson's for some nicotine patches (nicotine is supposedly a decent AI, and can be applied topically, directly on my right nip).
After just 3 days, it seems to be working very well. I stopped lactating, the pain is gone, and the lump is already mostly gone. Whew.
I'm going to continue for a few weeks, tapering the ATD (and the nicotine pasties). Then I may go a few additional weeks back on the 6oxoExteme (tapering, of course). And I definitely haven't ruled out using some Ralox and/or Letro, but only if it's needed. I'm crossing my fingers.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I have a question: Has anyone used Superdrol and not gotten delayed gyno?! :frustrate

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I have a question: Has anyone used Superdrol and not gotten delayed gyno?! :frustrate

very few it seems........

Man, as an older guy myself, i feel for you bro. I hope it all works out.

There is a wealth of info around here, keep diggin away at it. Please keep us updated.

I have a buddy that did one hell of a SD, PP, TX stack.

I gave him an AI, and B6, he didnt want SERM............ We are crossing our fingers.

Take care man.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I havent either, ran 1 4 week cycle, pulsed for 8 weeks the 2nd time, now gonna run it a 3rd time with cutting.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I havent either, ran 1 4 week cycle, pulsed for 8 weeks the 2nd time, now gonna run it a 3rd time with cutting.
I'm truly happy for both of you guys - gyno blows. But I've seen reports of delayed SD gyno as far as 6 months out from the end of PCT. So I'll continue to pray both you boys stay clean. Good luck.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm truly happy for both of you guys - gyno blows. But I've seen reports of delayed SD gyno as far as 6 months out from the end of PCT. So I'll continue to pray both you boys stay clean. Good luck.
I did a survey, or study so to speak, about this. I used about 5 different sites. The results were something like 64% said they did not get gyno from Super and 36% said they did. There were over 300 responders total. I did some PM 'ing and found that a HUGE majority of those who DID get delayed gyno used an AI in their PCT. Nearly all responders who claimed no gyno used a SERM only. I had some correspondence with a few docs and a chemist as well. Superdrol, much like masteron and anadrol that Super is closely related to chemically, on top of everything else they do, they also act as pretty strong AI's pretty much obliterate estrogen. My theory ended up being this: with estrogen being supressed so much while ON Superdrol, then going into pct using an AI which supresses estrogen further is the killer combo. After so much Estro is supressed for 7-9 weeks or more it seems to create a wicked rebound of Estrogen that usually occurs 2-8 weeks after stopping the AI. Again just a theory but after all the research I did & people I spoke to it seemed to be the most logical reason.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I did a survey, or study so to speak, about this. I used about 5 different sites. The results were something like 64% said they did not get gyno from Super and 36% said they did. There were over 300 responders total. I did some PM 'ing and found that a HUGE majority of those who DID get delayed gyno used an AI in their PCT. Nearly all responders who claimed no gyno used a SERM only. I had some correspondence with a few docs and a chemist as well. Superdrol, much like masteron and anadrol that Super is closely related to chemically, on top of everything else they do, they also act as pretty strong AI's pretty much obliterate estrogen. My theory ended up being this: with estrogen being supressed so much while ON Superdrol, then going into pct using an AI which supresses estrogen further is the killer combo. After so much Estro is supressed for 7-9 weeks or more it seems to create a wicked rebound of Estrogen that usually occurs 2-8 weeks after stopping the AI. Again just a theory but after all the research I did & people I spoke to it seemed to be the most logical reason.
Thanks for the info, Z.
But now I'm scared the gyno will just return as soon as I stop the ATD, even if I'm careful with the taper. So I think I will order some Ralox (supposedly it's the best SERM for gyno), and maybe try a reverse "reverse taper." I'll taper the AI (ATD) down as I taper the SERM (Ralox) up for awhile. And then I'll taper the solo Ralox down to close out my 2nd PCT (my PCT's PCT). Jeez.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
well my buddys cycle, his bloowork showed estros off the chart one week after cycle.

he did a SD,PP, TX stack--------followed trenX. Basically a hardcore Methyl for 1 month , followed by 1 month trenX........

I know, I know, crazy. But thats what happened. I am crossing my fingers for him. There is really no protocol for this.

My other buddy did a 3 week SD we followed a serm/ai protocol..............This was 2 years ago............no signs of gyno, he puffed out in his second week. then we introduced AI, then clomid/AI pct............ AI cleared his puffy up, PCT went as planned. No delayed gyno. He also did NO TEST BOOSTERS or nothing besides protein and creatine for a long time. FWIW

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards

Reading all this stuff, because I am going to pulse SD at some point down the road.

I'm just wondering, so what if someone did use 6OXO Extreme and tappered it down as mentioned in this thread, realizing the screw up, can one just go ahead and stop the AI and start taking tamoxifen citrate to counter balance the rebound in estro? Or would nolva be better?

Shoot should that person go heavy with tamo like 60 mg a day for a week then 50 a week, 40, 30 20, 10 etc?

I've read a lot of guys pulsing and using 6OXO extreme as a PCT and I wonder if what I mentioned above would help??

Any thoughts? BRB steak is cooking mmmm

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS
i thought PCS was serm like..........
You were going to use it for your superdrol cycle. :whip:
PCS is a great supplement for increasing sperm-count & libido after a cycle. It's main ingredient, resveratrol, is also great for the cardiovascular system. However after a cycle you gotta have a real SERM on hand to avoid any long term & permenent damage to your body. PCS is neither a SERM nor an AI. It may be called a phytoestrogen - it can decrease certain bad estrogens while at the same time increase certain good estrogens. Other natural supplements that also do this are: Chrysin, I3C, Diindolylmethane, and Flax Oil. Actually flax oil can decrease estrogen more so than any other natural, non-medical supplement. But not nearly enough to use for a PCT from anabolic steroids. After a cycle of steroids your body needs the many effects of a true SERM (tamoxifen, clomid, toremifene, raloxifene). If you can't get a SERM for whatever reason you should at the very least use a true AI (Arimidex, Femara, 6-OXO, etc.). PCS is a great supplement for health benefits and libido but it's not nearly strong enough for a standalone PCT. Nor does it have the many other properties of true SERM's or potent AI's that your body needs after a cycle of gear. Where people have been getting this idea is quite disturbing.

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
So how's this after my cycle....

Nolva 40,40,20,20 and POST Cycle Support (as directed)

1-2 weeks into PCT, Lean Extreme (week one at 4 caps, week two at 3 caps and the last two weeks at 2 caps)

After Nolva and PCS, Inhibit-E, tapered down.

Followed by a 6 month break.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Re:

So how's this after my cycle....

Nolva 40,40,20,20 and POST Cycle Support (as directed)

1-2 weeks into PCT, Lean Extreme (week one at 4 caps, week two at 3 caps and the last two weeks at 2 caps)

After Nolva and PCS, Inhibit-E, tapered down.

Followed by a 6 month break.

I'm understanding that Nolva is not recommended after a SD cycle. I forgot where I read it, but it has something to do with SD's chemical composition differing from other AAS, and therefore Clomid is ideal for SD.

Someone help me out, and correct me if I'm wrong.

Also does anyone have any thoughts on my previous post regarding someone doing an AI (6 OXO Extreme) as a PCT, realizing the screw up, then going to a SERM; would that be a double whammy? Or would it be possible to balance out one's body chemistry that way?

Because with all that estro rebound after the cycle and the AI wouldn't a SERM work by binding the free estro thus avoiding gyno etc?

Does this make sense???

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I would use clomid and liquidex........but thats me.

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
I'm understanding that Nolva is not recommended after a SD cycle. I forgot where I read it, but it has something to do with SD's chemical composition differing from other AAS, and therefore Clomid is ideal for SD.

Someone help me out, and correct me if I'm wrong.

Also does anyone have any thoughts on my previous post regarding someone doing an AI (6 OXO Extreme) as a PCT, realizing the screw up, then going to a SERM; would that be a double whammy? Or would it be possible to balance out one's body chemistry that way?

Because with all that estro rebound after the cycle and the AI wouldn't a SERM work by binding the free estro thus avoiding gyno etc?

Does this make sense???

SoOo should i be expecting something bad to happen if i take Nolva for my PCT? (because i'm taking it regardless, its already on the way and i can't afford to buy/wait for clomid)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

i said how would this look

"so how would this look

3-4 weeks SD/PP
4 weeks PCS by AI-bottle dosage
4 weeks 6oxoX, tapering down"

I have alot of different pct protocols i could ask advice on.........

did you happen to see my serm pictured.......

those are just some of my arson............some.

I ask for pct advice for alot of different reasons,,,,,,,,the least of which is an actual cycle i would end up taking.......

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
nolva for 6 weeks wouldn't be the best idea,as prolonged use of a serm leads to estrogen hypersensitivity, leading to delayed gyno (exactly what ur trying to avoid)

Patrick Arnold (knows his stuff) laid out a pct protocol for superdrol in an MD mag just a few issues ago,

Week 1,2,3 - a "good dose" of a serm (tamox)
Week 4 - serm, plus an AI
Week 5,6,7 - AI, plus a SHBG binding compound

I like this PCT, but wouldnt use nolva......I would use clomid instead.

sickamore08

Awards
i just got off of sd yesterday i was on it for 4 weeks at 20 mg a day... i was told for my pct to use nolva and then on the third week start 6 oxo.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i just got off of sd yesterday i was on it for 4 weeks at 20 mg a day... i was told for my pct to use nolva and then on the third week start 6 oxo.

yes i know........

some guys are just fine doing that pct.......while some guys are not............

Pay attention to your body, thats all i can say......

It seems there is no cookie cutter pct protocol that is 100% proven to work for superdrol...........

I still think clomid and liquidex is the safest, I am really liking the Patrick Arnold PCT listed above. I would use clomid instead of Nolva.

thats my 2 cents......

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex and Clomid are extremely similar but Nolva is stronger. I'd always use Nolva over Clomid. PA has GREAT chemistry knowledge but understand he pushes AI's alot because he profits a lot off them. Tamoxifen or Clomid are great after a cycle of Superdrol, Toremifene may be even better. Most of the delayed gyno issues came from those who used ATD during PCT. ATD (Inhibit-E) is what you need to stay away from after a cycle of Superdrol. It's NOT needed in a PCT of Superdrol and can cause serious issues (delayed gyno for one). It's overkill and causes too much estrogen suppression, thus creating severe estrogen rebound weeks later.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd chime in with my personal experiences with my last SD cycle. I ran a 3 weeker at 10mg ED. For PCT I ran stright Trans-Res from Swanson, AI PCS, I3C from swanson, and Alpha Drive. It's now been about 3 months since my pct ended (ran the pct for about 6 weeks. I know, twice as long as cycle but I wanted to be careful) and I have no rebound whatsoever.

I've also always had somewhat puffy nips ever since puberty and this has not aggravated it at all.

My second cycle of SD was about a little over a year ago, was 4 weeker stacked with 11OX. PCT was Torem and 6OXO. Same thing from this cycle too. No rebound but I had about the same gains as my latest 3 week SD solo cycle.

Sorry for the somewhat disconnected post, just got finished lifting and trying not to pass out...

:bruce2:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd chime in with my personal experiences with my last SD cycle. I ran a 3 weeker at 10mg ED. For PCT I ran stright Trans-Res from Swanson, AI PCS, I3C from swanson, and Alpha Drive. It's now been about 3 months since my pct ended (ran the pct for about 6 weeks. I know, twice as long as cycle but I wanted to be careful) and I have no rebound whatsoever.

I've also always had somewhat puffy nips ever since puberty and this has not aggravated it at all.

My second cycle of SD was about a little over a year ago, was 4 weeker stacked with 11OX. PCT was Torem and 6OXO. Same thing from this cycle too. No rebound but I had about the same gains as my latest 3 week SD solo cycle.

Sorry for the somewhat disconnected post, just got finished lifting and trying not to pass out...

:bruce2:
thank you for that post......... The more information on these cycles(with pct), the better..........

whats your age? bodyweight and BF%....estimated please.

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
Is it safe to run POST Cycle Support at the same time as Nolva after SD?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to run POST Cycle Support at the same time as Nolva after SD?
Yes - definitely. One of the reasons it seems people had trouble with ATD after Super (M-Drol) is not many realize but ATD is an extremely potent AI. It crushes almost all estrogen - which can be really bad during PCT. Having a decent Estrogen level is critical to recovery plus helps avoid rebound causing delayed gyno. PA says an 80% to 20% Test to Estrogen ratio is ideal. But back to the original question - Resveratrol (PCS) is such an extremely weak AI plus the Horny goat weed helps your libido. I think that's a great combo personally. I'd NEVER use PCS for a standalone PCT product but it works GREAT with a SERM IMO.

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
Sounds good to me, thank god, because that's what i have lined up lol

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, your signature is quite disturbing haha. that's just... wow

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, your signature is quite disturbing haha. that's just... wow
Haha - this's probably the 5th thread I've got a comment on for it. It's a real mini-review I took from another site and the dude was like 17 - really messed up.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
"but i 'cheated' and took it for 12 weeks" oh my god. a 12 week superdrol/phera cycle, that is f*cking INTENSE

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
thank you for that post......... The more information on these cycles(with pct), the better..........

whats your age? bodyweight and BF%....estimated please.
24 years old. ~9% bf. 185 before cycle, 200 after pct. Held that fir about two months. Currently sitting at 197.8.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
24 years old. ~9% bf. 185 before cycle, 200 after pct. Held that fir about two months. Currently sitting at 197.8.
15 pounds off 10mg Superdrol? That's awesome. People should realize more isn't always better. Pantera ran 10mg every day and gained 10-12 pounds. I don't recall him having any sides at all at that dose either.