pct advice

C

ChAoTiC

Awards
got about 2 1/2 weeks left on a fast action monster pak cycle...tryin to decide the best pct...my thoughts are

pct 1
1.inhibit e
2.reduce xt
3.bsn mass stack

pct 2
1.revive t
2.novedex xt
3.size on...super pump gaspri nutrition.

anybody have any suggestions?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no patience today...somebody want to help him out...he's obviously bound for some trouble unless he gets some help...this product is 10mg of superdrol and 25mg of 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione.

SERM and a test booster (Nolva and POST Cycle Support).

I'm not sure that I would do this cycle without a SERM.

Your second pct is redundant in that you are running two aromatase inhibitors.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
2.5 weeks should be enough time. IF you're really concerned which you SHOULD be in your situation I would order A SERM (tamoxifen citrate or toremifene are tried and true) from TWO different sources on the internet since i'm sure you don't already have a reliable source for a SERM. Don't ask for a SERM source as it's against board rules. Google, yahoo whatever take the chance.

Order support supps ASAP. Cycle support by anabolic innovations is an all around favorite and for good reason, some users have done blood work with great results. Dose fish oils as well, drink plenty of water and next time DO some RESEARCH before playing with your health for a few pounds of muscle.

Throw in a cortisol blocker to help maintain gains.

C

ChAoTiC

Awards
the stack has all the support sups built in...aakg...saw palmetto..milk thistle..coq10 and red yeast rice..im good with my supports..i also added super vitamin pack...im just not sure about the pct...i researched for about a month before i bought anything and i was told by a couple of people that this was a good beginer cycle

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I humbly disagree. One of the compounds (the dimethyl) is ridiculously strong and ill advised for beginners. What's been done is done, so I say have a look at posts two and three again and start doing some more research.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the stack has all the support sups built in...aakg...saw palmetto..milk thistle..coq10 and red yeast rice..im good with my supports..i also added super vitamin pack...im just not sure about the pct...i researched for about a month before i bought anything and i was told by a couple of people that this was a good beginer cycle
You been had ... This is a good cycle for someone who has experience. Two progestins will kick your HPTA's ass! And the stuff you have listed up there is a ticket on the gyno express, first class!

You need the following:

PCT 1:
Toremifene (Nolva and a buttload of B-6 might work too)
B-6
6-oxo or another AI
SAMe

PCT 2:
Post Cycle Support
I3C
ZMA
6-oxo
B-6 (600-800 mgs/day)
SAMe

Good luck dude ...

C

ChAoTiC

Awards
im only 9 days in...would u suggest i stop the cycle and switch to something more for a beginer? what would you recomend for that?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im only 9 days in...would u suggest i stop the cycle and switch to something more for a beginer? what would you recomend for that?
No, I'd just ride it out now although others may not agree. I would get the right PCT and after this cycle i would read up on PCT and not listen to some guy that told you that some AI is all you need. If you are smart, you will go to the doc at the end of the cycle and tell him that you took a bodybuilding supplement that you later found out was a steroid and you want to get blood work done to make sure you recover. You should get two tests, one right after your cycle and another one about 4-6 weeks later.

Then come back here and post your results. At the least if i were you I would get some Toremifene. Google is your friend. Look for research chemicals... You also might want to pick up some B-6.

C

ChAoTiC

Awards
ok thanks for the help...if i were to follow one of the two pct's u listed before u think i should be ok?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I would stop unless you are going to get a SERM. Nothing sucks like having boobs for summer.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
curious and slightly jacking this thread...

I am taking nolva, and was unaware of the benefits of pairing it with b6. I take b6 at 100mg a day... should I be upping, and why.

This was a comment posted by dmangiarelli

B

brandon615

Awards
curious and slightly jacking this thread...

I am taking nolva, and was unaware of the benefits of pairing it with b6. I take b6 at 100mg a day... should I be upping, and why.

This was a comment posted by dmangiarelli

What are you on?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
the cycle will include hemadrol, e-form, trn -x and on cycle 2 hardcore..

post cycle will include nolva, endo amp, sustain aplha, and toco-8.

the supplements that are a staple during the cycle and post cycle are vitamin c , calcium, cycle support by ai, cla, fenugreek and B6!

Elaborate on the b6, just curious as you are the first person to ever mention anything about b6 is excess.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the cycle will include hemadrol, e-form, trn -x and on cycle 2 hardcore..

post cycle will include nolva, endo amp, sustain aplha, and toco-8.

the supplements that are a staple during the cycle and post cycle are vitamin c , calcium, cycle support by ai, cla, fenugreek and B6!

Elaborate on the b6, just curious as you are the first person to ever mention anything about b6 is excess.
B-6 helps with prolactin gyno. AFAIK, this type of gyno is caused by androstane based cycles like P-Plex, SD, 19 nor-androstanes, etc ...

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the help...if i were to follow one of the two pct's u listed before u think i should be ok?
Yeah you should be okay but I would keep an eye on the gyno. I would also recommend if you follow the PCS PCT to have Torem or Clomid/Nolva on hand incase of gyno. OR, you could obtain some letrozole and use that if gyno appears.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
thank you, and as mentionned above i do have nolva, on hand incase of flare ups and enough for full pct.

much appreciated

F

Flexfx

Awards
Is the B-6 something you have to continue to take once the gyno subsides?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the B-6 something you have to continue to take once the gyno subsides?
no. once the gyno subsides you can stop taking it but to be safe I might consider tapering down by 200 mgs every three or four days just to make sure the gyno is gone...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no. once the gyno subsides you can stop taking it but to be safe I might consider tapering down by 200 mgs every three or four days just to make sure the gyno is gone...
with all due respect I'm going to make the suggestion to substitute the B6 for P-5-P. high dosages of B6 is harmful to the nervous system, P-5-P is not, and if high dosages of B6 is recommended you might want to start thinking about using the P-5-P instead. i could have sworn that somewhere around the 300mg. mark is where toxic levels are (i could be wrong, and PLEASE correct me if i am) but i just got done with a PP cycle and the P-5-P was a welcomed addition, and not having to think or be concerned about toxic levels was also very much welcomed. just any idea, from some guy you don't even know.....:rofl: