Andropen/Trenbelone & PCT requirement

hotrod76

Awards
Im in week 10 of a 12 week cycle which consists of the following:

Weeks 1-12 = 550mg Andropen (Similar to Sustonon)
Weeks 1-6 = 75mg Trenbolone Acetate eod
Weeks 10-14 = 1mg Arimidex eod (reduce estrogen & bloat)

I have Nolvadex and Clomid on hand for PCT.

Questions:

1. I have suffered approx 30% reduction in testes size and am considering utilising HGF prior to ending my cycle 500iug eod for 3 weeks (Wks 11-13). Any thoughts on this to increase my testes back to normal size prior to starting PCT? Also would i continue to use the Arimidex alongside the HGF?

2. I intend on starting the Nolvadex or Clomid 3 weeks after my last injection of Andropen and intend on doing the following:

Nolvadex
Week 15 = 40mg day
Week 16 = 30mg day
Week 17 = 20mg day
Weeks 18-20 = 10mg day

Seem ok?

3. What other natural test boosters or supplements would you recommend during and after PCT?

Thanks in advance guys.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
looks ok, i have some andropen i just got, i am gonna run it with havoc, hows the andropen working for u?

hotrod76

Awards
Andropen is worked great with fantastic gains for the first 6 weeks when I was stacking it with the Tren levelled off after that but probably due to insuffiecient calories. I am aiming for lean gains rather than a full winter bulking cycle so am happy with the results.

Finished my last injection of Andropen last week and am now doing 60mg/day of oral Winstrol with Milk Thistle for the 3 weeks prior to starting PCT.

Have gone from 203lb and 16% BF to 214lb and 13% BF

Not huge gains but all quality and should keep the majority.

Doing 3 shots of HCG 2 weeks prior to starting PCT and Nolvadex for PCT will then start on Tribulus and Creatine Ethel Ester off cycle.

The Andropen will bloat you up a little bit so Arimidex towards the end of the cycle will help remove the bloat, try and avoid it initially as it will also reduce your gains.

I had very painfull butt cheeks around 2 days after each injection lasting for 3-4 days but these subsided after 3 week of use, body got used to it I am guessing.

Good luck.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
I would lower the HCG to probably 500iu's 2x/week. Then also stop the HCG at least a week before PCT (if you have that time left).

Also I'd use clomid over nolva, but if you already have it you should be fine.

Also for PCT you could use a Divanil based product to release free test.

How did you like the tren sides?

hotrod76

Awards
I have just done 2 x 1500 injections of HCG 3 days apart and will leave it at that will start PCT in 10 days which will be 3 weeks since my last pin of Andropen.

Have both Clomid and Nolva could use both for PCT but general opinion seems to be that Nolva is preferred.

As for the Tren sides they were tolerable great aggression in the gym with fantastic strentgh gains. At 75mg eod I didnt suffer any negative sides except for night sweats on occasion it was like I had poured a jug of water over myself. wouldnt recommend doing Tren for more than 6 weeks as i noticed that although the Test kept the old boy solid it took for ever to reach climax, the misses wasnt complaining but it became too long!!!

Thenoid have you used any products cointaining Divinil and if so what?

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
I have just done 2 x 1500 injections of HCG 3 days apart and will leave it at that will start PCT in 10 days which will be 3 weeks since my last pin of Andropen.

Have both Clomid and Nolva could use both for PCT but general opinion seems to be that Nolva is preferred.

As for the Tren sides they were tolerable great aggression in the gym with fantastic strentgh gains. At 75mg eod I didnt suffer any negative sides except for night sweats on occasion it was like I had poured a jug of water over myself. wouldnt recommend doing Tren for more than 6 weeks as i noticed that although the Test kept the old boy solid it took for ever to reach climax, the misses wasnt complaining but it became too long!!!

Thenoid have you used any products cointaining Divinil and if so what?
Good to hear you had no sleep problems with tren.

I've used massfx (original) and CNW's bulk nettle (95%). I love them both.

Get Diesel has a product out thats called Trib Test Extreme that contains divanil and trib.