Gyno for 4 months? Letro or Nolva?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trying to find out what i need. I have had a little gyno on my left nipple. Not a whole lot but some. I heard letro only thing that will make it go away if it has been there a while. Nolva i heard will just keep it from getting worse which is hasnt on its own. Been same for as long as I have gotten it. I got it from trenadrol, and i assume my test levels were great. I didnt do a proper PCT so throw that out. Please help. Want to get it gone before summer. I ordered some liquid letro and heard letro very harmful sides so i dont know if i really need it that bad. Like i said, its not really bad. I have never had gyno before and i have never really taken a PCT after prohormones and have been fine. Trenadrol really hurt my skin as well and still have little skin issues as well. So any help is needed.

Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Got it due to being a moron, and prolactin. Try doing some research next time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok sorry...letro is the best, and only way to remove gyno....

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are possible sides and how to dose. Got the liquid Letro? Should i wait or start this ASAP even though i have a doc appt coming up. I heard it eliminates all estrogen so that would cause sides?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also, isnt there something for prolactin gyno???Isnt that different from rather gyno and how you treat it?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
dude in a poll on this site about 1/3 reported gyno reduction with epistane..and some other large number said it didn't reduce or cause any gyno.. and yeah progestins can cause prolactin symptoms which aren't very nice at all... i found high doses of b-6 worked... anyway if i personally wanted to run cycle for anti gyno / cutting estrogen fat deposits, which i probably will i'd run this....
week 1-6 ....epistane 20mg
week 7-9......moderate dose serm like 20-25mg nolva tapered down to 5-10mg
week 10-12......moderate to high dose over the counter AI's tapered down
SUPPORT SUPPPLEMENTS AND VITAMIN B-6 THROUGHOUT ARE VERYA GOOD IDEA!

If i wasn't happy with results from that i would consider a longer course of letrozol with moderate dosages tapered down. basically i would drag the whole thing out as long as i could using low dosages and different angles of attack....while keeping hormone spikes to a minimum and also keeping in mind most if not all these products are toxic to a degree! thorough rearch and a check over by your doctor is always the best place to start!