PCT afte Havoc(Epi) and Furaz stack cycle

atltom

Awards
I am halfway through a 6 week Havoc MWF pulse with a 4 week Furaz ED in the middle so naturally I am beginning to get my PCT in order.

Right now, my PCT is based around AI PCS, Alpha Male, Powerfull, ZMA and Creatine. I do have a over half a bottle of ALRI Restore as well. Would Restore be a worthwhile addition to my PCT regimen even though Havoc is an AI anyway? Would it be wise to initiate Restore two weeks into my PCT rather than immediately? Appreciate any and all thoughts and suggestions...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I get around to eventually running Epi/Jungle Warfare, my PCT will be as follows:

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
Post Cycle Support
Diesel Test Hardcore
DHEA

And just for ish and giggles: lol

Ejaculoid
Aspire Lite

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am halfway through a 6 week Havoc MWF pulse with a 4 week Furaz ED in the middle so naturally I am beginning to get my PCT in order.

Right now, my PCT is based around AI PCS, Alpha Male, Powerfull, ZMA and Creatine. I do have a over half a bottle of ALRI Restore as well. Would Restore be a worthwhile addition to my PCT regimen even though Havoc is an AI anyway? Would it be wise to initiate Restore two weeks into my PCT rather than immediately? Appreciate any and all thoughts and suggestions...

Suppression of estrogen can cause some rebound, but you were pulsing so I don't think rebound is much to worry about. Adding some restore in can't hurt. See how you feel. You can always taper off it during pct if you feel it's too much. If taking DHEA during pct, I'd probably most definately add in some amount of AI in there tapered up inverse to serm, and then tapered off at the end.