Testanate50 cycle help needed!

showmestate08

Awards
I'm getting ready to start a cycle black dragon labs testanate 50. It contains 20 mg Superdrol, 20 mg Phera Plex, and 10mg Finigenex Magnum. Is what I am curious about is what can take before, during, and after my cycle to keep my liver in top shape. And what would be a good recommendation for a PCT? Currently I have lined up Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice, vit. E, vit. C, zinc, omega 3's, flaxseed, saw palmetto, celery seed, hawthorne, Rebound XT. Any suggestions or comments on things i should add?

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
you need to spend a lot of time researching on here before your start. That is a heavily toxic cycle you got there with tons of potential problems. Number one: don't even think of doing that without a SERM! Ditch all those individual support supps for cycle support by Anabolic Innovations. It has all the support you need with only two servings a day. It will also save you some dough. For future referance you should always list your age and cycle experience when asking questions of this nature for max response. The more specific the better. Again, I can't stress enought that testanate 50 is a very toxic and effective compound and honestly I would never use it myself. They can all aggravate gyno and it also has a progestin in the mix for another angle at aggravating it. Make sure you know your Sh*t before starting this.

showmestate08

Awards
yea i'll have a SERM for sure(Nolva) . just looked at the cycle support and will definitely include that in the cycle. My cycle experience is rather low and i am 21. Because of both, I was planning on taking 1 cap a day instead of 2... or possibly use a pulse cycle

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
don't pulse cycle it. Infact don't cycle it at all with limited experience. If you honestly think you are ready for AAS/prohormones. Start with H-drol and work your way up the hierarchy from there. You need to asses how your body reacts to these compounds. Remember, once you mess with these products natural gains will not come as easy...ever.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 14
disciple76 Cycle Logs 1
Supplement Logs 21