PCT help! bad anxiety/paranoia

bullet

Awards
So i just finished running a 3 week SD cycle. Had some bad headaches the first week, but after that everything went perfect. Put on about 15lbs, all my lifts went up felt awsome, until the day before my last day, when i had a really bad panic attack. So i stopped my cycle, got on some toremifene at 100 mcg/day, paravol 2x day, and retain 2x day. I started taking DHEA too, but i had to stop it because it kept giving me anxiety attacks as well. So i just stuck with toremifene, paravol and retain. Sunday went good, monday went good, today it was hell. Really bad anxiety and paranoia. Feel like walls are closing in, constatnly feel like a gota get away, jittery, paranoied, anxiety attacks, crazy thoughts. Ussually after my cycles all i run is some Novedex for about 1 week and that's it. And i ussually keep most of my gains and i don't have sides, not like this anyways. But people on this board kept telling me that i don't run my PCT properly and i figured i was gonna do it good this time around. So... if anyone can help me out, please, i'll appreciate it, because i feel like i'm going insane. my plan of action if nothing else is to stop all my PCT, and just run of Novedex while. Honestly at this point, feeling like this i'd much rather lose half of my gains than feel like this for a few more days.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just take some deep breaths. I get some anxiety when running these compounds too. Once your hormone levels balance you should be alright. But there's nothing to be worried about, take it easy.

bullet

Awards
how long do your symptoms last for? more than a week?

bullet

Awards
****.... well i guess i gota stick it out. i feel like i'm on a crystal meth come down. I'm cracked out, jittery as hell, paranoied, can't sleep ... hope it gets a little better soon. thanks bro

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother I am in last few days of my Suprdrol clone cycle. About 2 days ago I started feeling mentally diffrent. Nothing physical just mentally feeling and focusing intensly on dumb stuff. Now i know folks will say this is nuts but I popped a novedex xt and within a hour I was back to my old self. Maybe my E was high. I will be running XT for next few days then I start PCT. Hope that helps

bullet

Awards
Hey brother I am in last few days of my Suprdrol clone cycle. About 2 days ago I started feeling mentally diffrent. Nothing physical just mentally feeling and focusing intensly on dumb stuff. Now i know folks will say this is nuts but I popped a novedex xt and within a hour I was back to my old self. Maybe my E was high. I will be running XT for next few days then I start PCT. Hope that helps
yeah this is not my first cycle, or my first PCT but somthing just went really weird this time around. Guess i just have to ride it out, but damn man, it's just fd up. Hope your PCT goes smooth bro. i just have to keep reminding myself how bad I want this. And i do want it bad. Anyways just got back from the gym worked out, did some cardio, hopefully i'll be able to pass out soon.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
ive had this happen when i was on m-drol, and like others have said it will go away. It may take a week to get everything back in order but just stick it out and you'll be alright.

bullet

Awards
ive had this happen when i was on m-drol, and like others have said it will go away. It may take a week to get everything back in order but just stick it out and you'll be alright.
m-drol is what i'm coming off of too... guess i've got no choice but to stick it out... due to going back to school i had to move back in with my mom, and it's hard explaining to my mom why am i acting so crazy. i was seriously considering going to the ER, a bunch of times, but then i keep remembering how stupid they are, that a lot of these things they know nothing of and all they're going to tell me is that i shoudln't have done it, so i've got no choice but to push through it. thanks for all your help guys. that's the one thing about this board, you can always count on people to help you out

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
bullet, if you are that bad then dont 'tough' it out, if you have novedex xt and you liked it before then try it, poacher said it helped him so please try everything to lessen that instead of doing nothing.

it's not good for your head and your heart to feel like that.

goodluck and hope you feel better soon

bullet

Awards
well i just switched from tore to nova... hope i do a little better

ezza

Awards
  • Established
you were going to go to er for pannic attacks???? that is bad dude.... maybe u should get off the juice all together. you might have a mental illness that never would have shown up untill u started taking these products...

bullet

Awards
yeah i'm feeling a lot better today. and thanks for your concern buddy, but i'm allready off the juice, just trying to get back to normal now and that's that.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
yeah man sounded like u were having a bit of a hard time,glad to hear your feeling better champ.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I had anxiety issues as a kid growing up in violent circumstances, and i got over it as a young adult. Then PH brought it back. Its not the cause ... but will bring out inner demons, IE roid rage which is a predisposition to anger before any hormone use.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
did someone say Taurine? no? why not? supports a calmer mood.........

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
or any other herbals for mood regulation - St. John's or something like that?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
or any other herbals for mood regulation - St. John's or something like that?
Don't try St John's or SAM-e unless you get diagnosed first, they can REALLY screw you up depending on what's wrong.(IF there's anything wrong.:p)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is not my first cycle, or my first PCT but somthing just went really weird this time around. Guess i just have to ride it out, but damn man, it's just fd up. Hope your PCT goes smooth bro. i just have to keep reminding myself how bad I want this. And i do want it bad. Anyways just got back from the gym worked out, did some cardio, hopefully i'll be able to pass out soon.
I've seen this happen to a few others recently with SD.

bullet

Awards
yeah feeling a lot better today... however my weight went down 4 lbs since yeastudray. WTF? so far i've lost 5 lbs out of the 14 gained. if this keeps up i should be feeling 100% myself by the end of next week, but hopefully my weight won't be back down to what it was when i started, cuz that would be horrible. but i'll even deal with that over that horible anxiety i experienced. i think It might have been the toremifene.

bullet

Awards
I've seen this happen to a few others recently with SD.
could it be the SD clone that people are using? i used M-drol and a few others have mentioned that M-drol has done this for them. Just wandering

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yeah feeling a lot better today... however my weight went down 4 lbs since yesterday. WTF? so far I've lost 5 lbs out of the 14 gained. if this keeps up i should be feeling 100% myself by the end of next week, but hopefully my weight won't be back down to what it was when i started, cuz that would be horrible. but I'll even deal with that over that horrible anxiety i experienced. i think It might have been the toremifene.
have you changed your diet? or training? i learned the hard way to keep my cals and protein high through PCT, it wasn't until i did 2 cycles that i learned that one, i kept losing 6 to 10 lbs. after a cycle in PCT. reason for that? i get done with a cycle and look and feel a bit bloated because the ph/ps is (for the most part) out of my system, so i start to try to "cut" too early into PCT cause i don't want to be a fat-ass, but what really happens is i lose most of what i gained because i don't have enough patience to let my body adjust back to "normal" and then concentrate on cutting the fat. just my experience so far.....

bullet

Awards
well i was feeling good actually until a few hours ago, actually i felt really good, so i took 2 novedex xt and couple hrs later i tried to go to sleep. couldn't fall asleep right away and now.... well the damn anxiety is back. i'm wide awake, jumping around like i had a 5 shot esspresso, yet i feel tired. this is definetly not my week. i just don;t get it. never had problems with novedex xt before, so i don't understand it. hopefully it won;t get really horrible and i'll still be able to get some sleep. nolva is the only one that i've tolerated during this PCT. i just don't get it. never had problems with novedex xt or toremifene.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Very sorry to Hear. I really think my issues were e related. I have stayed on 1 XT and can't belive how good I feel vs before I started the XT. I no you dont want to hear this but A DOCTOR visit might be a good thing. Are you running Red Rice yeast? Good luck Wish I had a solid solution for you

luxxxury

Awards
Do you feel any better after training? Im off my 4 week havoc cycle and i didnt think the depression or anxiety would bother me but its been rough since day 1 pct. On day 4 now and I find after i train i feel better but im having a real hard time sleeping. Im using torem and pcs.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well i was feeling good actually until a few hours ago, actually i felt really good, so i took 2 novedex xt and couple hrs later i tried to go to sleep. couldn't fall asleep right away and now.... well the damn anxiety is back. I'm wide awake, jumping around like i had a 5 shot espresso, yet i feel tired. this is definitely not my week. i just don;t get it. never had problems with novedex xt before, so i don't understand it. hopefully it won;t get really horrible and I'll still be able to get some sleep. nolva is the only one that I've tolerated during this PCT. i just don't get it. never had problems with novedex xt or toremifene.
don't know why i didn't ask before.....but do you have any l-dopa products on hand, like Powerfull, after a cycle and during sometimes i have this insomnia thing too, and powerfull normally helps, either that or :frustrate

bullet

Awards
aight so i did get some sleep. but now i'm shaking like a leaf. can't stop it. i feel really cold, even though it's 70 in my apartment. took my bedy temp it's 96.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an issue with Superdrol, not anything you are taking for pct. You have said you never had a problem with any of the products you have used for pct before. Many others have had the same problem with Superdrol(or as I like to call it death in a bottle). No one really knows how long Superdrol stays in you system. When it leaves your system you should lose the anxiety.

bullet

Awards
death in a bottle? that's what i felt allright. never had problems with superdrol before though, but i'll tell you what, this is it for me man. I'm no longer a small guy. I'm not huge by any means, but i've gotten a lot bigger than when i first started out in this game. I realized that i have my limits when it comes to what would i do to get that mass. this week while i'm feeling like sh*t i've realized that this is not worth it to me. I've got a life, can't just sit around trying to "survive", constantly looking at the clock hoping that 12 hrs passed by and i might be able to fall asleep so i don't feel this no more. i also realized now that my supps helped in the decline of my relationship. I've lost an awsome girl bro... it wasn't just the supps, but they did play a good part.. i'm done, gave away all my gear. i'm out of this game man.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
death in a bottle? that's what i felt allright. never had problems with superdrol before though, but i'll tell you what, this is it for me man. I'm no longer a small guy. I'm not huge by any means, but i've gotten a lot bigger than when i first started out in this game. I realized that i have my limits when it comes to what would i do to get that mass. this week while i'm feeling like sh*t i've realized that this is not worth it to me. I've got a life, can't just sit around trying to "survive", constantly looking at the clock hoping that 12 hrs passed by and i might be able to fall asleep so i don't feel this no more. i also realized now that my supps helped in the decline of my relationship. I've lost an awsome girl bro... it wasn't just the supps, but they did play a good part.. i'm done, gave away all my gear. i'm out of this game man.

Good for you!.

bullet

Awards
thanks bro... yeah i'm doing better. i just feel really tired and drained psychologically. feel kinda like a bad hangover. my sleep is really messed up too , been sleeping from from 6-7 am till about 4 pm. sleep more than i've slept in years, i have some crazy dreams, and i wake up tired.
I start school on wednesday, so i might try to stay up tonight, so i can fall asleep at 8-9 pm on sunday... i don't know that i can...
i did manage to wake up earlier today, but i felt so drained that i went back to sleep and .... i just woke up. that was stupid, i shouldn't have done that... This sure was a crazy spring break, one that i just wanna get over and forget.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should try to get bloodwork done, especially during/after PCT. Low test in itself can most definately cause serious anxiety, even moreso when estrogen is high (as someone mentioned here too).

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i know what your going through broski... i experienced the same thing after a heavy cycle back in september, although it was havoc/trenadrol that did it to me

Although i was also using heavy amounts of stimulants, and had a hectic schedule as well which i believe led to my problem

what your experiencing are symptoms of post cycle depression...low testosterone and high cortisol are most likely what is causing your issues... I would look into a cortisol blocker since this hormone usually spikes after coming off a cycle. you may not "feel" depressed... but anxiety is a very common symptom of the disorder

also cut back on your training a little bit to give your body extra time to recover

I hate to say that it took me several months before i got back to normal... although i was going through some hardships as well in my life which more than likely compounded my issue

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Bullet have you been on any RX pain meds at all? Such as vicodin, percocet, oxycontin, codeine, etc? If you take them for a too many days straight the withdrawals are horrible and exactly like you mentioned. I had them bad after a car accident. So tired, yet full of anxiety and can't sleep - it sucks! It's basically heroin withdrawal as it's all derived from the poppy plant. Also what's your blood pressure like? Much of the awful withdrawal from pain meds and benzo's is because of elevated blood pressure once the meds stop.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
could it be the SD clone that people are using? i used M-drol and a few others have mentioned that M-drol has done this for them. Just wandering
Its a possiblity, but IDK. I've just seen a few of these threads in the past month or so.

rzaslim

Awards
Hey, its a lot easier said than done, but try ignoring it. keep yourself occupied as much as you can. The less you think about it the sooner it may go away. It works for me but anxiety is a pain in the ass. Good luck bro!