Someone check this pct for me...

ifbod

Awards
I ran superdrol + 1,4ad bold for 4 weeks, then nolva + clomid for 3 weeks. 4 weeks after pct, I get a tender spot on my left nip. I start back the nolva/clomid (They are mixed together 50mg/20mg mix) and have been doing that for oh, 8-9 days. The pain has gone down a lot, but I still have a small bump. It's not visible yet, so that's a good thing.

I'm going to run letrozole at 1.25mg up to 2.5mg for two weeks, then slowly taper for 2 weeks till I'm done, then restart nolva for a little while after.

Does this sound like the right idea here?

Oh ya, I'm also getting a little clear discharge if I pinch it really hard. NOt enough to drip, but enough to form a pin size amount.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran superdrol + 1,4ad bold for 4 weeks, then nolva + clomid for 3 weeks. 4 weeks after pct, I get a tender spot on my left nip. I start back the nolva/clomid (They are mixed together 50mg/20mg mix) and have been doing that for oh, 8-9 days. The pain has gone down a lot, but I still have a small bump. It's not visible yet, so that's a good thing.

I'm going to run letrozole at 1.25mg up to 2.5mg for two weeks, then slowly taper for 2 weeks till I'm done, then restart nolva for a little while after.

Does this sound like the right idea here?

Oh ya, I'm also getting a little clear discharge if I pinch it really hard. NOt enough to drip, but enough to form a pin size amount.
Your problem is prolactin gyno, letro can help, and is the only thing I feel can kill gyno....however i would invest in something that increases dopamine...Igf-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals.........this will really help with prolactin issues.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What helped me was nolva, Cab. and ATD.

ifbod

Awards
Well, I have dropped the nolvadex/clomid and been using letro for about 4 days now @ ~1-1.25mg/day. I can already feel the bone/joint ache, and the lump has no tenderness as of now. It has however gotten harder.

I'm going to go to an endo next week, and I'm going to get a full panel done. Maybe we'll see if in fact it's prolactin, progesterone, or estrogen. Obviously, the estrogen should be really really low, but if prolactin and progesterone shouldn't be affected, and if it's one of those, we'll know what's causing this delayed gyno effect.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd really, really hate to be in your position. That must really suck. I hope you get some good news and get the problem resolved. Best of luck to you.

Well, I have dropped the nolvadex/clomid and been using letro for about 4 days now @ ~1-1.25mg/day. I can already feel the bone/joint ache, and the lump has no tenderness as of now. It has however gotten harder.

I'm going to go to an endo next week, and I'm going to get a full panel done. Maybe we'll see if in fact it's prolactin, progesterone, or estrogen. Obviously, the estrogen should be really really low, but if prolactin and progesterone shouldn't be affected, and if it's one of those, we'll know what's causing this delayed gyno effect.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

B-6 @ 600-800 mgs/day will get rid of the lump. At least, this worked for me. Add it to the Letrozole and you should see pretty immediate results within a day or two ...

ifbod

Awards
I will try the 600mg B6. Just spread that out in 3 x 200mg doses per day?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will try the 600mg B6. Just spread that out in 3 x 200mg doses per day?
Yeah. I have been taking B-6 @ 800 mgs and 6-oxo and mine has cleared up. I take the B-6 3/2/3 spread out over the day.