Nolva ED with test cycle...how and when to start pct?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Currently I take 10mg tamoxifen ed to supress gyno on a test e cycle. I need to begin PCT but I hear that it is best to wait 2 weeks after your last shot to begin PCT dosing.

Should I just continue dosing 10mg tamoxifen ed untill that 2 week period is over and then start the PCT dosages (40mg)?

Bankshot

Bankshot

Awards
Correct. With the longer ester from the test-e you'll want to hold off your PCT dosage until 2-3 weeks (Sweet spot is right in there) after your last injection. Continue with the 10mg ED dosing until you hit PCT to keep your blood levels stable.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Currently I take 10mg tamoxifen ed to supress gyno on a test e cycle. I need to begin PCT but I hear that it is best to wait 2 weeks after your last shot to begin PCT dosing.

Should I just continue dosing 10mg tamoxifen ed untill that 2 week period is over and then start the PCT dosages (40mg)?
You really need to run an oral in that time period.....Expect to loose most of your gains quick.

Please update me..,let me know if I was right.!!

My prediction is you drop 7 pounds in two weeks......prove me wrong.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
You really need to run an oral in that time period.....Expect to loose most of your gains quick.

Please update me..,let me know if I was right.!!

My prediction is you drop 7 pounds in two weeks......prove me wrong.
I've got Superdrol, havoc, and halodrol available. I'll probably use super at 10mgs a day or pulse it at 20mg because it's so fast acting.

Id rather tell you I havent lost my gains instead of how much I lost.

Thanks for the idea trip <3 <3 <3

How about 20mg Superdrol pulse + drive + creatine mono + 10mg nolva/ed for those 2 weeks, then Nolva + activate xtreme run inverse for my PCT...that should be solid right?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've got Superdrol, havoc, and halodrol available. I'll probably use super at 10mgs a day or pulse it at 20mg because it's so fast acting.

Id rather tell you I havent lost my gains instead of how much I lost.

Thanks for the idea trip <3 <3 <3

How about 20mg Superdrol pulse + drive + creatine mono + 10mg nolva/ed for those 2 weeks, then Nolva + activate xtreme run inverse for my PCT...that should be solid right?
Yea that would be a much smarter move bro. I think the 10mg a day of superdrol would make more sense than 20mg pulsed, but either way it will work out nice.

Also you really don't need to start the nolva till after the superdrol, but it wont hurt to run it though.

~Trip

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I usually start pct on my last week of an oral cycle to get things started. I like activate pct.