d-drol pct

ezza

Awards
  • Established
d-drol pct and mini log

Ok so doing my first 4 week cyle of d-drol which i will try and log. This is going to be a fairly experimental cycle to hopefully fine out what works well for me..I have pre loaded heaps of support supplments for 2-3 weeks before cycle... also d-drol has a 300mg liver complex as well yay... my question really is Could i possibly follow this with a cyle of decavol and then do my pct....
For pct i will be using liquid nolva and a combination of 3 AI's, creatine, nitric, tribulus... and all the different support supplements you could want.
i'm either going to run the serm inverse to the AI or run the serm first and then follow with the AIs for my pct... what are some recommendations.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all previous posts put aside:

I wouldn't run the D-Drol for more than 3 weeks; not many people on this site rec running super for more than 3 weeks...the sides and shutdown would be horrible!

if you really want to use the decavol then I would start out with it and bridge it into the d-drol...I would think it would just cause more shutdown if you try to run it after the d-drol. But I wouldn't even bother with it right now...if D-drol has the actives it claims to have then there's not much need for anything else.

as far as PCT:I would run rebound XT inversely to your SERM. I would also include retain 2 for cort control along with a natty test booster like activate xtreme.

just my 2 cents

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running a cortisol blocker. But this cylce is starting to get expensive n gyno is my greatest concern ... i'm worried that nolva wasn't the best pick for serms as far as the super n phera goes...i am kinda doing loops with some of the information out there... so should i add another serm to the mix or will running the AI's AFTER the serm stop delayed gyno? or should i just run another serm solo like clomid and hold onto the nolva.... lastly is letrozol an AI or a serm... i've noticed a lot of reference's to letro being used for actuall treatment of gyno... sorry for all the questions i hope someone can help!
Torenifene is a better choice of a SERM. If you can find it, Cabergoline would be helpful to combat the prostaglandin rush from both of these compounds. An AI will not help with these progestins, the gyno you get from these is of the lactation type. High doses of B-6 will help in PCT and possibly while on cycle. Something like 6-oxo might help with delayed gyno. You would run it tapered down after your SERM for 3-4 weeks. The dosage would be 4/3/2/1 caps/day.

Letrozole is an AI and can treat gyno (formation of tissues in the breasts). It is a strong AI and sometimes works and sometimes not.

Good luck ...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks delso, peace?
I'll always offer my advice (if I think I have a sound answer)...regardless of whether or not you like it:)

I don't take offense at anything...just don't take offense back when I argue with you on here. I only argue when I think I'm right and I think you're wrong. that doens't mean that I'm always right though.

I know I need to let people make their own decisions; but I'll pass along what I think is sound advice...with their best interests in mind.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks so much man I was really hoping to hear from you actually... I discovered your thread in bb.com. about over the counter pct with bloodwork just last night.... you are a tru champion! very keen to see how your next bloodwork goes.thanks again.
Thanks man. I am pretty confident (about 90%) that my PCT will be successful. The best advice I can give you is to make sure going in you know what you are dealing with and read about it and then read some more. There are a ton of good resources out there you just have to wade through the crap to find it. After about a day or two of reading you will be able to tell in about two or three sentences if what you are reading is crap or not.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks again! I picked up some b-6 today will have to get p5p next time though... i think i wll run my serm tapered down followed by the ai's tapered down in a hope to get straight back to normal and hopefully avoiding any rebound once pct is finished....i'm new to the actives so i'm being very cautious at the moment.... my first week i had 1 cap of d-drol which i'm assuming is 10mg super, 15 phera, 27fini and on about day 4 i got all the sides at onces, great big pimple on my chest and my nipples were noticably sore, lethargic ect (sometimes i forget i even have nipples) but i was very aware of them on this particular day .... i contemplated using my serm but decided to wait one day and it seems as quickly as the sides came they were gone...the next day i was feeling fine, actually woke up in a really good mood... balls dropped back down ect... i've since doubled the dose and i'm feeling really good about it.... very glad i started at half recommended dosage though!!!! i'm hoping this is a pretty normal response.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok thanks again! I picked up some b-6 today will have to get p5p next time though... i think i wll run my serm tapered down followed by the ai's tapered down in a hope to get straight back to normal and hopefully avoiding any rebound once pct is finished....i'm new to the actives so i'm being very cautious at the moment.... my first week i had 1 cap of d-drol which i'm assuming is 10mg super, 15 phera, 27fini and on about day 4 i got all the sides at onces, great big pimple on my chest and my nipples were noticably sore, lethargic ect (sometimes i forget i even have nipples) but i was very aware of them on this particular day .... i contemplated using my serm but decided to wait one day and it seems as quickly as the sides came they were gone...the next day i was feeling fine, actually woke up in a really good mood... balls dropped back down ect... i've since doubled the dose and i'm feeling really good about it.... very glad i started at half recommended dosage though!!!! i'm hoping this is a pretty normal response.
glad to hear the sided went away!

keep us posted on your cycle...I don't think I've seen a log for D-Drol.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just go with it. You will be up and down and all over with D-Drol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how's the cycle going?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
well my left testicle fell off the other day is that normal?
hahah JOKING
Tomorrow is the end of week 2 and everything is going well, i haven't noticed many negative sides at all so far.. the only time i really even noticed anything was on day 4 at 1cap a day... i since started taking 225mg b-6 which seems to be working nicely.. no other negative sides to report so far.. up around 2kg which is like 4.4lbs, all this weight is from the last 6 days too. i seem to be adding mass daily...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice to hear...roughly 3% increase in body mass in 2 weeks!

any noticable strength increase?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
FIRST WEEK:
was a little lacking to be honest.Dosage wat 1 cap for the first week taken in the morning with breakfast.
Calories were between 2500-3000 very clean. I didn't notice much at all the first week except being a little less fatigued and being able to train that little bit harder and that i did! working out about 45min-1hour hour a day

SECOND WEEK:
Upped the dosage to 2 caps a day (8-12 hours between doses. Calories also went up to about 3500-4000 a day.My diet isn't as clean as the first week , adding calorie rich meals like mountains of rice with melted cheese and butter and lots of red meat. (not a good idea if your worried about cholesterol)
Volume of workouts is alot larger (1-2 hours), heavier weights higher reps sets of everything added a couple of super sets for things like shoulders and chest. Lots of squats and deadlifts as well. This seemed to do the trick .. this week Ive made gains of 2.4kg or 5.2 lbs wooo

NoEasyWayOut8

Awards
Hey guys i'm just comin off my first bottle of d-drol and picked up some nolvadex... I've never used it before and am lookin for some advice... I have a liquid with one of those tubes you squeeze to suck it up with. It says 20mg per ML - 60ML vial. Do i have to mix this with something or is it sublingual or just drink it? How much should I take? Any advice is greatly appreciated

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i'm just comin off my first bottle of d-drol and picked up some nolvadex... I've never used it before and am lookin for some advice... I have a liquid with one of those tubes you squeeze to suck it up with. It says 20mg per ML - 60ML vial. Do i have to mix this with something or is it sublingual or just drink it? How much should I take? Any advice is greatly appreciated
1.5 ML = 20 mgs mix it in some OJ cuz it tastes like ass

NoEasyWayOut8

Awards
cool, thanks for the advice... so do i use 20mgs per day? morning or night? or every couple days? or like 60/day and eventually work my way down to 20mg? i have a lot of leftover natural test boosters like mstak - sarmx(MHP) - supertest (beast nutrition) - methyl test (nxlabs) - I was gonna use those too

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my advice is to go to the drug store and buy some oral syringes with the markings on the side so that you can measure your dosage...the dropper you have probably wont make it possible to accurately measure your nolva.

what else are you taking for pct?

I would probably run the nolva at:
week 1: 40mg daily
week 2: 40mg daily
week 3: 20mg daily
week 4: 20mg daily

so, 40mg would be 2ml and 20mg would be 1ml of your nolva.

NoEasyWayOut8

Awards
cool - thanks for the advice guys and incase anyone is wondering the d-drol was very very effective - first in-store supplement i bought that i was pleased with - any idea how this stuff is on the market? i cant see it stayin on the shelves much longer

In 3 weeks I went from roughly 203 to roughly 212 --- solid gains
bench went from 365 to 405 - all other lifts went up nicely as well

NoEasyWayOut8

Awards
Hey I only did 3 weeks bc I saw people on here talkin about 4 weeks being too much... I'm happy where I am right now so I figured to start the PCT now. I'm just gonna hold onto the rest of the d-drol and either use it to start or finish another cycle of something in the future. I did notice some side effects when i started the d-drol (nuts shrunk) but went back to normal after the first week or so - also had increased acne during the cycle but just used some facewash to try to clear that up - the risk was worth the reward so far

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Week 3
Feeling good through out this week as usual little to no negative side effects.... trained hard and felt a little burnt out and really sore at one point so i had 2 days off.Came back 100% and training intensity was back up for the rest of the week. Did my first bit of cardio in ages which felt really good,... Up a total of 4.6kg or 10.1lbs. will continue week 4-5 as planned... 22lbs might be a little over ambitious though :)

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week 3
Feeling good through out this week as usual little to no negative side effects.... trained hard and felt a little burnt out and really sore at one point so i had 2 days off.Came back 100% and training intensity was back up for the rest of the week. Did my first bit of cardio in ages which felt really good,... Up a total of 4.6kg or 10.1lbs. will continue week 4-5 as planned... 22lbs might be a little over ambitious though :)

Sounds good man. Keep pounding the iron ...

ezza

Awards
  • Established
thanks brother man will do...how is your pct coming along?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Week 4
Felt pretty good started to notice a few sides mainly loss of appetite, slight loss of libido and a few nasty pimples. Ran out of protein powder n been a little lazy getting more. Gains are slowing down probably from not addin more calories and the small amount of cardio i decided to do. still up a total of 6.2 kg or 13.6lbs.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Two days into week 5 and tapering down on 1 cap a day in the morning. I decided to throw in some AI's before bed (combo of 3 dosed at 300mgplus DHB if it even does anything) i figure i will be making most of my natural test at this time and hopefully help lead into my pct. Yesterday i noticed crazy strength with weights i was having trouble with last week... very weird but more than welcomed.Diet has been a little better this week water intake is bck up, no sides and up 7kg or 15.4lbs with 5 days to go...

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Two days into week 5 and tapering down on 1 cap a day in the morning. I decided to throw in some AI's before bed (combo of 3 dosed at 300mgplus DHB if it even does anything) i figure i will be making most of my natural test at this time and hopefully help lead into my pct. Yesterday i noticed crazy strength with weights i was having trouble with last week... very weird but more than welcomed.Diet has been a little better this week water intake is bck up, no sides and up 7kg or 15.4lbs with 5 days to go...
Wow! Nice gains man. Keep that **** up!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
week 5
This week was a little different.. I was starting to notice a fair bit of bloatage by this stage mainly from all the food i think...
since i was happy with gains i decided to cut up a bit and concentrate more on heavy weights than volume...Weight gain peaked to 15.4lbs early in the week but i didn't like the round belly so i cut some calories in the form of carbs and fat and cut sodium dreastically..... 2 days cardio and weight gain has leveled off at 6.4kg or 14.1lbs.... i think it is almost totally lean too.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I have been waiting for someone to log d-drol for a long time, I have had a bottle sitting around for a while now.

For on cycle I have:
d-drol
cycle support

And for PCT i have:
tamox
diesel test
letro
lean xtreme

So i should be good to go

My question is I was thinking which cycle to run:
Week 1 - 1 cap
Week 2 - 2 caps
Week 3 - 2 caps
and keep the rest for the same cycle in 4 months
or run 3 or 4 weeks straight of 2 per day

Let me know what ya'all think, thanks guys

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I have been waiting for someone to log d-drol for a long time, I have had a bottle sitting around for a while now.

For on cycle I have:
d-drol
cycle support

And for PCT i have:
tamox
diesel test
letro
lean xtreme

So i should be good to go

My question is I was thinking which cycle to run:
Week 1 - 1 cap
Week 2 - 2 caps
Week 3 - 2 caps
and keep the rest for the same cycle in 4 months
or run 3 or 4 weeks straight of 2 per day

Let me know what ya'all think, thanks guys
Looks pretty solid bro... I personally think 3 weeks at 2 caps a day will give the best gains to sides ratio... I say this because i made most of my gains in the 3 weeks i was taking 2 caps a day and also the only time sides became a concern was by the end of week 4 where i noticed signs of supression and those annoying pimples that hurt like hell.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 PCT
Today is the end of week 1 of pct and i've notice libido getting high again.... good sign....i haven't had a proper chance to test strength but i feel it is is still slowly improving... I certainly can't train as hard for as long but this is about the only thing i've noticed lacking. Gains in weight have slowed but i'm still noticing i'm hardening up a little....
This is my rough dosing protocol
Nolva - started at 50mg liquid nolva for first few days then dropped to around 30 for rest of week.
AI's-1 cap = 3,6,17-androstenetrione (4-etioallocholen-3,6, 17-trione) 100mg;
6,17-keto-eticholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol 100mg; 3-17-keto-etichol-
triene 100mg; 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 100mg;
5.7dihydroxyflavone (chrysin) 100mg

Liv 52- 2 caps
Mens multivit- 1 cap has vitamins and heaps of support supplements.
Letrozole- After serious consideration i decided not to use it for pct....

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I am thinking about doing 10 days of 1 cap per day and 10 days of 2 caps per day, then i can run the same cycle off the same bottle in 3-4 months, this should minimize sides, and maximize time on cycle so even though its not as potent, it still should give me decent gains.

I am running this for a cutting cycle btw, preferably two

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Yeah well I figured sd, phera and fini are all non-aromatising, and reduce cortisol, basically they are perfect for a cutting cycle, even with reduced calories, if you eat clean calories, fat loss AND lean mass gain can be attained

As the recent Fat Attack article in MD said, "you are what your body does with what you eat"
On a cycle, more nutrients go to your muscles right? Hence the 'anabolic' part of AAS.

Anyways i decided on going on with a 25 day cycle of two caps per day. Cardio and weights 6/7 a week with clean maintenance level calories

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Yes this is tru ...the biggest thing while cutting is avoiding catabolism..... so yes it will work... it won't be perfect though in my opinion when each compound is taken into consideration it probably works out as being very neutral for fat loss/gain.... so i think it will come down to your diet more than the d-drol... It will also be the worst one to combine in high doses with heavy cardio as well.... as your probably aware steroids can thicken the wall of your heart which is not good(and d-drol is basically 3 of the strongest ones readily available in my opinion)... combine this with heavy cardio and your even more likely to do harm.... it's your call but d-drol for cutting is definitely not perfect.. I'm not sayin your going to die or anything but there are always risks involved and in my opinion the whole idea is to manage risk... i just don't think you need 2 caps a day to lose weight....

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Either way let us know how you progress. Im sure you will have success either way, d-drol is good stuff and your support sups and pct products look pretty good... just make sure you use them all propely and let everyone how you go!

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Thanks I appreciate your input big time, and I will post my results

My saying cutting cycle may have been incorrect, my goal is to get leaner, not looking to lose weight really, but gain lean mass and hopefully lose weight. My diet has been strict and I plan on keeping it that way, so while I don't expect to get ripped, I am taking two caps a day to gain lean mass while keeping bodyfat in check with diet and doing carido, (which will be low intensity only), you see what I'm saying?, I said cutting cycle because I do not want to "bulk" anymore, 34 inch waist and a 52 jacket is enough bulk for me, its a pain in the ass already, on top of that I have to run like a mofo for my profession so I want to keep lean as hell.

What do you mean neutral for fat loss? (sorry, i just wanna know as much as possible before I start)

ezza

Awards
  • Established
No worries champ, your definitely heading in the right direction anyway...
When i say it's neutral for fat loss i say that because when you look at the 3 compounds indivually (i'm no expert though )
super is supposed to be fairly neutral (lean muscle)
phera is supposed to be wet(bloat, water,fat muscle)
fini is supposed to be good for recomposition (gain muscle/lose fat)
Sooo this is why i said its not the best product when you could be using a single non methylated prohormone for a longer peroid of time that is actually geared towards recomposition.... again this doesn't mean d-drol won't work for recomp... it will and you will probably gain more muscle and strength aswell...

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I see, I thought phera was suppose to be dry as well.

I have run epi, fini, 11oxo, and sd before, over the past few years
The only one that actually gave noticeable mass was sd, all of the rest were only good for recomp, for me at least

I am gonna do 1 cap for 10 days, 2 caps for 10 days, 6 week PCT, 2 month recovery, and run it again if all goes well

First day was today, took 1 cap this morning and hit the gym already, i have been on cycle support for 5 days already, looking forward to this cycle big time

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man your cycle lay out is very good you will love it especially when comparing it to things like 11oxo and epistane solo... and how did you like the fini on it's own???

ezza

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 PCT
I seriously don't remember my balls being this large even before the cycle hahah! i'm so stoked with my results though it really did allow me to train like an animal and Im still reaping the rewards from my hard work too. I just did a proper 1 rep max for bench since i had a spotter.... and i have to say i was slightly freaked out bench is up 44lbs.

DOSAGE
Liqui nolva - 25-30mg
AI's- 2 Caps
multi- 1 massive tab
Liv 52 2 caps

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
fini was good, good muslce hardness and decent recomp, lots of energy, i liked it

I have had that too, balls seem larger during post cycle than ever before, i gues that means pct is working, good log bro

ezza

Awards
  • Established
fini was good, good muslce hardness and decent recomp, lots of energy, i liked it

I have had that too, balls seem larger during post cycle than ever before, i gues that means pct is working, good log bro
Yeah it feels like it's working bro :D..... Do you think fini is worth grabbing while we can???
hey also i been looking into letro a fair bit lately and since your after a bit of recomp and already have an awesome stack have you considered running your letro at a very small dose say .5mg-1mg for the whole cyce and then tapering down through pct.... I've been reading up on letro and its supposed to be really good for pre contest prep or additions to cutting cycles to aid in hardening(obviously most of it relatest to aromatising steroids) but still when u think about estro related fat deposits it makes sense to kill as much estro as possible without too many of the negative sides from low or no estro. Don't take my word for it though it's worth looking into for yourself before adding it to your cycle..

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I figure fini is ok, but the best compound for risk/benefit is epi, and I am pretty sure that isn't getting banned right? So basically, I am saying no, I would run epi instead.

I have thought about it, but I have read that it is good precontest when using aromatizable steroids, so i figure since sd pp and fini are nonarom, I will just stick to a taper down after nolva

ezza

Awards
  • Established
FHAT THE WUCK!!!! haven't jumped on the scale since week 1 pct i'm now approaching the end of weeks 3 pct and it's telling me i'm up 22lbs either i need a new set of scales or i'm kicking ass hahha that is over a total of 12 weeks though .... broken down to 4 weeks of prior training(which was basically just conditioning), 5 weeks on cycle, 3 weeks pct.... i must add that his cycle was started after a fairly long off peroid in which i didn't have the best diet.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
thats good ****, I would love gains like that if I was goin for mass, I was 251 today, and lookin even leaner, so i am happy

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty stoked! was expecting to lose a little weight in pct not gain it... still no where near 250lbs though good work!

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Yeah I have pretty good genetics, my bro has only a couple more % bf and he is 265, 6'1" also

After this, I figure I am going to try and get down to 235, lean as hell, and then once i get 3 months or so after this pct, i will do a lean bulk again, but i hafta finish this one first

I am dropping cals a lil bit, see what that does, my arms, back, and legs have grown noticeable, well either grown or just become more visible from getting leaner, last time i had them measured at la fitness they were just shy of 18, after this cycle i wanna get them taped again