please help with pct info

juicey

juicey

Awards
help for my deca/test cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just finished my first week of 8 and i need to know what i should use for pct?

i seen Epistane is that good for pct with my cycle?

im new, and need some good info.

when should i take it?

and what dosage?

what else should i take?

and if you can let me know if i can get it at nutraplanet.

thanx everyone i have been learnig alot here its realy helpful.

23 years old

5'11

205-210 lbs

been lifting since highschool but been serious for 3 years

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You started a cycle without having PCT ready? You better put on your asbestos suit now...

Get yourself some clomid and nolva at the least, and learn the correct procedure for using them. I'm serious. There might be newer and better, but get those NOW.

MB

juicey

juicey

Awards
thanx but what about espatine from nutraplanet?

when should you take it at the end our through the hole cycle?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
thanx but what about espatine from nutraplanet?

when should you take it at the end our through the hole cycle?
dude, epistane is NOT intended for PCT, it is a steroid. It supposedly functions as an armoatase inhibitor, but that's NOT its primary function! How could you go on an 8 week cycle
without even making plans for a PCT much less getting it together first? you blew it man, seriously. Only you can decide what you should take for PCT, but you should have done that
first, and at least have everything ordered & on the way
to you before you started your cycle. You're supposed to have that stuff on hand before even starting. really, ask yourself this now. Now that you've come off the deca, what are you gonna do when the gains start fading like mad and you start growing boobs? It might not happen to you, but there's a good chance it might. Now imagine yourself in the future, like bob from fight club. Was it worth being extra buff as a kid for a few months here and there in exchange for having to now carry around a huge rack? I just hope you're sweating enough now to never let yourself get stuck in this situation again, and I wish you the best in your recovery

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PCT is for after the cycle, starting the day after your last dose. However, using "support" supp's while "on" is also very helpful but not for you now since your's has ended. There is lot's of good stuff at NP ! but what to get an when to use it would take too long to explain. Read the stickies and all will be revealed.

asbestoes suit, lol

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PCT is for after the cycle, starting the day after your last dose. However, using "support" supp's while "on" is also very helpful but not for you now since your's has ended. There is lot's of good stuff at NP ! but what to get an when to use it would take too long to explain. Read the stickies and all will be revealed.

asbestoes suit, lol
I think on a test and Deca cycle you can wait about a week before you start PCT . Test has a long halflife, hence the need to only inject 1 time a week. At teh least you should be running an AI on cycle. I haven't done any injectibles but I see guys talking about running Arimadex.

As for PCT get yourself some Nolva and Clomid. Learn from this mistake and don't repeat it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
reading posts like this makes even more patient.... I've had my epi ready for weeks now and even bought some more but I'm still trying to figure out my PCT plan before I start my first cycle mean while I'll sub to this thread and hope to get my cycle started w/ in the next 2 weeks.
juicey do some research here there's many good threads about PCT and seriously don't start a cycle till you're ready to complete it properly, good luck

juicey

juicey

Awards
thanx you guys but im just on my first week theres still time
right?

that nolva **** is hard to get aint it?

i know it was dumb but set aside the cridic **** im just tryin to learn alright.

is there any leagal stuff for pct?

so is it a good idea to take epsitane during?

and cant i taper my doses done to be safe?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think on a test and Deca cycle you can wait about a week before you start PCT . Test has a long halflife, hence the need to only inject 1 time a week. At teh least you should be running an AI on cycle. I haven't done any injectibles but I see guys talking about running Arimadex.

As for PCT get yourself some Nolva and Clomid. Learn from this mistake and don't repeat it.
I thought it was correct to start the SERM right away but that natural testosterone boosters could wait that extra week ?

juicey

juicey

Awards
thanx scooter the natrual test boosters r like epistne right?

so shold i get some?

and run it the hole cycle?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanx you guys but im just on my first week theres still time
right?

that nolva **** is hard to get aint it?

i know it was dumb but set aside the cridic **** im just tryin to learn alright.

is there any leagal stuff for pct?

so is it a good idea to take epsitane during?

and cant i taper my doses done to be safe?

Pappa always said we don't dont need no book learnin'!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, week one, acquire some nolva or clomid (preferably both) for research purposes, and then consider other PCT compounds. Nolva and Clomid can save your body if something goes wrong during your cycle (not saying it will, test/deca is simple and reliable), and are definitely going to be helpful for PCT.

No, there is nothing OTC that you can get that will even approach the good of nolva and clomid. There are things that can help even more, but nothing can replace those.

Please just get what you need (nolva and clomid) right now, and then do a lot of research.

MB

juicey

juicey

Awards
thanx mb ill try to get some orderd but hopefully i dont get burnd on the net.

but you think ill be good untill my pct?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was correct to start the SERM right away but that natural testosterone boosters could wait that extra week ?
For oral steroids the half life is generally less than 8-12 hours so yes right after the cycle. Injectibles like test have half lives of 7-9 days I think. So beginning right after the cycle ends sorta negates your last injection. Usually you start a week after your last injection.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
help for my deca/test cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just finished my first week of 8 and i need to know what i should use for pct?

i seen Epistane is that good for pct with my cycle?

im new, and need some good info.

when should i take it?

and what dosage?

what else should i take?

and if you can let me know if i can get it at nutraplanet.

thanx everyone i have been learnig alot here its realy helpful.

23 years old

5'11

205-210 lbs

been lifting since highschool but been serious for 3 years
which product were u using for those 8 weeks ?
and epistane isnt a PCT ..so stay away from it unless you want to start another cycle right after that one lol

im currently on my PCT too, and im using novadex which is working for me pretty good ..im doing 2-3cap before bedtime

also get your hands on tribulus

juicey

juicey

Awards
thanx psycho i havent finished my cycle yet just started my 2nd week today.
but im stacking deca and test

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanx scooter the natrual test boosters r like epistne right?

so shold i get some?

and run it the hole cycle?
Hi ! I'm sort of mixed by your question because you seem to be going in circles (no offense intended) I can only hope you've read the previous responses, epistne would not be a logical selection if your wanting to start PCT.

For PCT:
SERM- reaserch chemical.
PCS (post cycle support) this is a supplement product available at NP.
Cortisol blocker: many to choose from
Natural test booster: many to choose from.

juicey

juicey

Awards
never mind everone i got it takin care of now thanx.