week 6 - 50 mg clomid 3 cap Inhibit-E

week 7 - 50 mg clomid 2 cap Inhibit-E

week 8 - 1 cap Inhibit-E

suggestions? thanks

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
does inhibit e contain a test booster in addition to its ai capabilities?

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
This is what TFsupplements description says...

Inhibit E ™ can be used:
- On cycle*
- During PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*
- As Part of a Natural Prohormone Free Testosterone Boosting Regimen*
- As Part of a Fat Loss Cycle*

Inhibit E™ is commonly used for:
- Reducing Estrogen Levels*
- Optimizing Testosterone Production*

This is my first time with Inhibit E...i do have some other options in my cabinet but I figured i would keep them for something like Superdrol.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
well a shut down is a shut down no matter what the opionion on the stregth of the roid is. just remember that.

however - i am schooled in serm/t booster/ and an ai. with maybe and only maybe the serm for just in case.

maybe someone else can chirp in if they know the inhibit it is covering the latter two in one product.

just note - by the nature of how an ai product works any company can claim its a test stabilizer and if done as a cycle by itselt (not as a pct) a booster - theorectially.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

Alternative Torm Dosing:
Week1: Days 1-3: 120mg Torm, Days 4-7: 90 mg Torm
Week2: 60mg Torm
Week3: 60mg Torm
Week4: 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board.

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
thanks for that...i have already read it multiple times

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle
EPISTANE
week 1
day 1 - 10 mg
day 2 - 10 mg
day 3 - 20 mg
day 4 - 20 mg
day 5 - 20 mg
day 6 - 20 mg
day 7 - 20 mg

week 2 - 30 mg

week 3 - 30 mg

week 4 - 30 mg

week 5

day 1 - 150 mg clomid - 1 cap Inhibit-E
day 2 - 100 mg clomid 1 cap Inhibit-E
day 3 - 50 mg clomid 1 cap Inhibit-E
day 4 - 50 mg clomid 1 cap Inhibit-E
day 5 - 50 mg clomid 1 cap Inhibit-E
day 6 - 50 mg clomid 1 cap Inhibit-E
day 7 - 50 mg clomid 1 cap Inhibit-E

week 6 - 50 mg clomid 3 cap Inhibit-E

week 7 - 50 mg clomid 2 cap Inhibit-E

week 8 - 1 cap Inhibit-E

suggestions? thanks
What are you running for support supps during this cycle? If you need some help let me know Post Cycle Support contain tran-res and it will help boost test and reduce estrogen

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
What are you running for support supps during this cycle? If you need some help let me know Post Cycle Support contain tran-res and it will help boost test and reduce estrogen
not sure yet...but im sure i can find something cheaper then PCS. $40.00 is alittle high

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
thanks for that...i have already read it multiple times
neo should hold a count the number of beans in the jar contest to see if anyone can give the correct number of posts there are of that post in all the threads here!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.
Good post here.

I knew there was a direct effect of Res on erectile function, just couldnt pin-point a study until now.

Thanks.

-Eric

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
neo should hold a count the number of beans in the jar contest to see if anyone can give the correct number of posts there are of that post in all the threads here!
Just trying to get the word out :) I'm not usually enlightening, I'm more basic than that :) I'll leave the wow factor to those geniuses among us :)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to get the word out :) I'm not usually enlightening, I'm more basic than that :) I'll leave the wow factor to those geniuses among us :)
believe me - i am not criticizing and fully appreciate your efforts here. and if i can take a white house spokesperson spin here - i learn something new each time i read if of something i missed before. . .

but no - thanks neo!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
believe me - i am not criticizing and fully appreciate your efforts here. and if i can take a white house spokesperson spin here - i learn something new each time i read if of something i missed before. . .

but no - thanks neo!
:toofunny: that's golden
:cheers: