11-oxo + PCS

Ases

Ases

Awards
Would PCS be a good PCT for 11-oxo instead of 6-oxo?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I think that might work well all the report on tran-res have been good.

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would PCS be a good PCT for 11-oxo instead of 6-oxo?
Yes. PCS is an excellent PCT product. If you are interested I am logging it for PCT on a BOLD/P-PLEX/Trena Cycle. The log is here

Ases

Ases

Awards
Yeah i've been checking your log daily now, looks pretty good. I've been thinking about first trying epidrol but i'm not 100% sure if it's safe with PCS and 6-oxo, i'm gonna wait till I see the results of your bloodwork:wave:

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i've been checking your log daily now, looks pretty good. I've been thinking about first trying epidrol but i'm not 100% sure if it's safe with PCS and 6-oxo, i'm gonna wait till I see the results of your bloodwork:wave:
I just got the post cycle blood work back today. Test was whacked! I posted all the numbers over there. If this works man, I will be really impressed by PCS ...

Ases

Ases

Awards
Just checked it out, really curious what your bloodwork will be post-pct, are you gonna run clomid as well ?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just checked it out, really curious what your bloodwork will be post-pct, are you gonna run clomid as well ?
No. My whole point is to recover from a harsh cycle using only OTC supps. There are far too many people that advocate SERM only PCT's and for whatever reason some people don't want to take or can't get a SERM so this is sort of the alternative. If it works out, it will be a big victory for those that want a PCT supplement that "acts like a SERM" but is all natural.

As a side note, I have Toremifene and I am doing this recovery under a doctors care. If I do not recover I will take the Torem and if that does not work Test Cyp will be in my future ... <<<--- I do not forsee having to go this route

Ases

Ases

Awards
Would be awesome if PCS could do that, i certainly hope so :thumbsup:.

Good luck with the rest of the PCT, i'll be following the log.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would be awesome if PCS could do that, i certainly hope so :thumbsup:.

Good luck with the rest of the PCT, i'll be following the log.
Going by how I am feeling I'd say so far so good. Libido is coming back and the boys are dropped and full. I'd say from that my body is responding.