M-Drol PCT

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
All:

I'm trying to tighten up my research, and my groccery (supps) list before I cycle this stuff. I've spent quite a few hours reading up on the ins and outs of these products.

I've done the PH stuff before, did a cycle of Mag 10 (back in 03) and that stuff was interesting, for a pill based precursor. I was very surprised when I took it, so I am familiar with the pains. I was stupid and didn't know anything about PCTs, and remember having a good 2 week depression. No other issues though, no gyno or anything. Did gain about 10 lbs.

Now I've read two camps on M-drol, One position was to take 6-OXO with it, and another saying not to. What is the scoop with 6-OXO. Take it with M-drol or not?

I know I should take Novladex afterwards (still locating that stuff).

Burning question, since SERMs are only available (I read the idiots guide) basically 3 ways (scrip, black mkt, and research) but one eventually can't find a SERM should one NOT take M-drol?

Can someone put together a groccery list? This what I understand:

M-Drol 20 mgs for 3 or 4 weeks? (Now should I pyramid the dosage just as a doctor would if I were taking say prednisone?)

On-Cycle:

CoQ-10
Taurine
Prostate
6-OXO????
Liver Detox (Now Products)

Post Cycle:
Novladex
NAC
Cissus (anti-cortisol)
ZMA
Liver Detox (NOW Products)

Here are my normal daily supps:

BCAAs
Glutamine
Multi-V
L-Argnine (can I take this while on this stuff or is this to much for my liver to process? I know it helps breakdown ureaic (mispelled I know) acid)

All that besides FOOD and SLEEP. LOL

Anything above I should remove?

Also what about dosages? I'm 6' 212 lbs any suggestions on the Novladex, CoQ-10, Taurine, and Prostate?(Or should I just follow the label).

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
All:

I'm trying to tighten up my research, and my groccery (supps) list before I cycle this stuff. I've spent quite a few hours reading up on the ins and outs of these products.

I've done the PH stuff before, did a cycle of Mag 10 (back in 03) and that stuff was interesting, for a pill based precursor. I was very surprised when I took it, so I am familiar with the pains. I was stupid and didn't know anything about PCTs, and remember having a good 2 week depression. No other issues though, no gyno or anything. Did gain about 10 lbs.

Now I've read two camps on M-drol, One position was to take 6-OXO with it, and another saying not to. What is the scoop with 6-OXO. Take it with M-drol or not?

I know I should take Novladex afterwards (still locating that stuff).

Burning question, since SERMs are only available (I read the idiots guide) basically 3 ways (scrip, black mkt, and research) but one eventually can't find a SERM should one NOT take M-drol?

Can someone put together a groccery list?
Here's the spiel:
I could answer all your questions with YOU NEED TO CONTINUE DOING MORE RESEARCH! We're not here to setup everything for you even though a few of your questions you basically are asking this. Understanding everything you need to know about M-drol, Nolvadex, support supps and the rest of the gig will not happen in just a few hours of research. It takes the average Joe 6+ months or so (if done right) to go from newb to acceptable knowledge on setting up cycles and what it is they need to do...

6-oxo is an anti-aromatase and can pop a few pills on OFF days of pulsing and also could be ran with m-drol to antagonize suppression...to slow it down

With straight cycling...Nolvadex is a must...if you are thinking of going this route...but don't have or can't find nolvadex or a SERM like it...then I suggest not taking steroids...

Go research more and come back with your own "grocery list" after devising some information from those who have posted cycle suggestions/logs/etc...

After doing this...myself and others I'm sure will be happy to critique your list

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Thanks...and one burning question

Hey man thanks for the reply, and the serious message. I understand what you are saying, I'm not some idiot though. I have a degree in electric engineering and have a good understanding of chemistry, with that said your message pointed out my own ignorance and how I must sound.

From everything I have read there is a certain common thread through all these posts, and I was just trying to get some answers from complete strangers on the internet LOL. You are absolutely correct and I should have thought more about what I stated with regards to the SERM aspect of the PCT. Everything I am reading about what they do is ESSENTIAL to taking any of these anabolic compounds. There is no point in f'n around with that. I also see why there is no "supplement" that could be produced to mimic such effects.

I have been reading the chemical compositions of this stuff, and there is one question that eludes me for right now and that is: I take Omerprazole (20 MG) for GERD, and Voltarin (75 MG) as an anti inflammatory does anyone else take such things and if so have you had experience with mixing cycling with such pharms?

I've got way more to read, and I'm going to go find the chemical make ups for both of those above and see what trade offs with what compounds they may have. In the meantime any experience based information would be greatly appreciated.

Later

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for the reply, and the serious message. I understand what you are saying, I'm not some idiot though. I have a degree in electric engineering and have a good understanding of chemistry, with that said your message pointed out my own ignorance and how I must sound.

From everything I have read there is a certain common thread through all these posts, and I was just trying to get some answers from complete strangers on the internet LOL. You are absolutely correct and I should have thought more about what I stated with regards to the SERM aspect of the PCT. Everything I am reading about what they do is ESSENTIAL to taking any of these anabolic compounds. There is no point in f'n around with that. I also see why there is no "supplement" that could be produced to mimic such effects.

I have been reading the chemical compositions of this stuff, and there is one question that eludes me for right now and that is: I take Omerprazole (20 MG) for GERD, and Voltarin (75 MG) as an anti inflammatory does anyone else take such things and if so have you had experience with mixing cycling with such pharms?

I've got way more to read, and I'm going to go find the chemical make ups for both of those above and see what trade offs with what compounds they may have. In the meantime any experience based information would be greatly appreciated.

Later
You sounded like the other newbs (not more than 10 posts) who basically ask for us to give them a routine and they can be lazy...so sorry if I sounded like I jumped on you. M-drol PULSED as stated by a reputable member of the board would be suitable for a first timer (in case you don't know there is a thread called HOW TO PULSE ORALS which you may find interesting if you want to avoid having to use a SERM) Personally I advocate this technique but I also keep a SERM on hand too just in case ANYTHING was to happen...so far...nothing that a OTC PCT product couldn't handle...

About your drug interaction...I am def not qualified to answer but ask in that forum I told you about...you will get your answer quicker than posting in here...sadly since the Steroid section gets all the attention in this forum.

I pulsed Havoc/Epi (same compound, different company) for 8wks Mon/Wed/Fri allowing Sat and Sun for the "rebound" effect which allows your body to normalize and natural testosterone to kick back in (to simplicity put it that way)...1st week 10/20/30mg respectively...and weeks 2 - 8 40/40/40mg...but DEFINITELY read up on that section...it'll be a good start...

Oh I gained 14lbs and kept 9 for my Havoc pulse and it's MUCH MILDER in terms of SIDES...I ate healthy, up'd my calories, ate like a horse, and everything worked out well...anymore questions I can answer I'll be glad to help...

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Thanks!

Hey man thanks for the information, I'm off to work and just wanted to say I appreciate it.

The thing I'm looking to do with this cycle (when I am ready for it) is get my hams and quads in line with the rest of my body, there not tiny but just not up to par with the rest.

6' 215 lbs 11% bf right now, and am taking 4000 calories in a day, and I make modest gains year to year; have done all sorts of 12, 8, and 6 week programs these past 8 years. When I started this stuff I was 6' 155 lbs at 19% bodyfat, so needless to say I'm happy so far.

Later,

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for the information, I'm off to work and just wanted to say I appreciate it.

The thing I'm looking to do with this cycle (when I am ready for it) is get my hams and quads in line with the rest of my body, there not tiny but just not up to par with the rest.

6' 215 lbs 11% bf right now, and am taking 4000 calories in a day, and I make modest gains year to year; have done all sorts of 12, 8, and 6 week programs these past 8 years. When I started this stuff I was 6' 155 lbs at 19% bodyfat, so needless to say I'm happy so far.

Later,
Gratitude is greatly appreciated my friend! I try to get certain muscle groups up to par when I'm cycling so I look and keep looking somewhat proportionate haha. From the sound of it you have come along way so congrats to the dedication as it has obviously paid off...if you have any more questions I'd be happy to answer what I can...