d-drol pct

babyconan23

Awards
I know many people consider taking this product a terrible idea, but im going to do it anyway... I have the cycle support supps all set up, i just need to review my pct and get any suggestions.

Nolva: 40,40,20,20
Letro
creatine mono
BCAA
Sustain Alpha (very open to suggestions) on test booster

The reason for the heavy AI use is i have mild gyno from when i was young and foolish and want to try and clear it up in my pct. I am more curious on recommendations on what test booster since d-drol is a very suppressive supp.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I know nothing about lethro so i can not say whether it is good or bad to include as to a good test booster i am going to run Post Cycle Support in my pct the tran-res has been showing good results there are also like products like Diesel Test Hardcore and activate xtreme are both good if i can be of anymore help let me know.:cheers:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I know many people consider taking this product a terrible idea, but im going to do it anyway... I have the cycle support supps all set up, i just need to review my pct and get any suggestions.

Nolva: 40,40,20,20
Letro
creatine mono
BCAA
Sustain Alpha (very open to suggestions) on test booster

The reason for the heavy AI use is i have mild gyno from when i was young and foolish and want to try and clear it up in my pct. I am more curious on recommendations on what test booster since d-drol is a very suppressive supp.
I don't think letro is a good idea to use in PCT. If you have gyno then run a standalone gyno reducing cycle in the future. But PCT is a bad time to use letro becuase your body wants to balance itself out. Letro will throw it out of wack hard, and it will cause your estrogen to rebound which is just exacerbating the problem.

babyconan23

Awards
I don't think letro is a good idea to use in PCT. If you have gyno then run a standalone gyno reducing cycle in the future. But PCT is a bad time to use letro becuase your body wants to balance itself out. Letro will throw it out of wack hard, and it will cause your estrogen to rebound which is just exacerbating the problem.
I have been thinking about the letro and if anything i will be running it at a very small dose. .25mg or .5mg. but my main question still remains on what to use as test booster.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. PCT is a bad time to use any AI right off the bat. You might consider it once your test levels are back online and you start to get some aromatization to estrogen but I think Letro is a bit strong for that ...