PCT After Epistane/Tamoxifen Citrate To Treat Gyno?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what I might take afterwards... I've been taking 40mg of Tamoxifen Citrate (about 25mg of Tamoxifen) before bed and 30mg of Epistane split into three doses (every 8 hours) for about a month now.

I've seen a reduction in my gyno lump.. It's not completely gone, but I think I should stop this now and pick it up again some time in the future...

In the meantime, what's the best way to proceed from here? What type of PCT do I need for this? I'm really looking to give my liver a break so please keep that in mind...

Thanks in advance...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only letrozole will shrink existing gyno..(my opinion)

Tamoxefin citrate will ONLY "prevent gyno" on a aromatizing cycle, not reduce it.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Probably just seems weird to hear taking a steroid to treat gyno, Honestly I'm on an epi cycle right now and the right side of my chest is killing me and looks a bit puffy, I'm worried I'm getting gyno from epi. I know it supposedly reduces gyno, but still, seems to be an odd claim if you ask me.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Only letrozole will shrink existing gyno..(my opinion)

Tamoxefin citrate will ONLY "prevent gyno" on a aromatizing cycle, not reduce it.
\

yeah letro's the only serm ive heard of that will actually get rid of some f it

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Most often I would get a lump forming behind my left nipple after cycles. However, this time it was on my right side and came about very oddly. It started off as a very faint sharp pain and I thought nothing of it for about a month. Then I noticed a lump. This was about 6 months after my last Cypionate (only) cycle.

I tried Letrozole to no avail. It had always worked perfectly for me on my left side. But this gyno must have been different. I must have went 2 months with the Letrozole before I gave up.. So, I thought I'd give Epistane a try.. It has worked to some extent.. Actually, it's done a pretty decent job (along with the Tamoxifen Citrate I'd been taking). But there's still more to be done..

What I'm looking for now is a decent PCT for what I just went through - if I even need it. I'm guessing I need something. I just ordered Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.. I'm going to give that a try.. Afterwards, I may give Letrozole another shot... I just don't want this gyno to flare up even more before doing so....

Alex111

Awards
well i have gyno and im 3 days into my epistane cycle, before this cycle i was on a cycle of d-drol and took temoxifen citrate as a PCT and it didnt really do much for my gyno, so hopefully this time the epi will get rid of it like many people say it does

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Most often I would get a lump forming behind my left nipple after cycles. However, this time it was on my right side and came about very oddly. It started off as a very faint sharp pain and I thought nothing of it for about a month. Then I noticed a lump. This was about 6 months after my last Cypionate (only) cycle.

I tried Letrozole to no avail. It had always worked perfectly for me on my left side. But this gyno must have been different. I must have went 2 months with the Letrozole before I gave up.. So, I thought I'd give Epistane a try.. It has worked to some extent.. Actually, it's done a pretty decent job (along with the Tamoxifen Citrate I'd been taking). But there's still more to be done..

What I'm looking for now is a decent PCT for what I just went through - if I even need it. I'm guessing I need something. I just ordered Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.. I'm going to give that a try.. Afterwards, I may give Letrozole another shot... I just don't want this gyno to flare up even more before doing so....
I would stick with 40mg nolva, add in an AI (PCS could work.) and taper down for the next 3 weeks. Should be all set.