Is Androgenerator The Best Otc Pct?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Also I Was Wondern Were's The Cheapest Place To Find It...i Found It For $43 Plus Shipping...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not worth the bottle it was placed in.

That is all.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Uhh.. Is this a serious thread?

You are aware that this product is a piece of trash. Infact, a company rep sat and spammed multiple boards trying to rep this "product"..

That is enough for me to assume that it is absolute F'ing trash.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
any suggestions of another one which actually offers all the things this 1 claims

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any suggestions of another one which actually offers all the things this 1 claims
Check these out.In no order
MAN's Primal Male
Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support
Primordial's Performance's Alpha Sustain
Get Diesel's DTHC
Axis Lab's Hypertest

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Why go otc? Do a little research if you know what I'm saying..

Aren't you on cycle right now anyway? If you are, you should have had this shi.t taken care of a long time ago.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yea On Cycle Now But My Clomid An Nolv Fell Through Got Most Of It Though Before Supply Disappeared Just Making Sure Every Thing Is Covered...im Lookn At Buying Bottle Of Post Cycle Support Is It Good To Use Alone Or Add It With Sumtn,also When To Start Taking That Product.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from that garbage, go with Post Cycle Support instead along with some Trione.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
wait a minute, in another thread u said u had just started training 2 months, and ur only 165 pounds. so uve been training 2 months and ur already using AAS or prohormones. why? that dosenot make much sense

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea On Cycle Now But My Clomid An Nolv Fell Through Got Most Of It Though Before Supply Disappeared Just Making Sure Every Thing Is Covered...im Lookn At Buying Bottle Of Post Cycle Support Is It Good To Use Alone Or Add It With Sumtn,also When To Start Taking That Product.
PCS would help but i would need more info such as what you are cycling what doses and for how long before i could say if it will be enough:cheers:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
You Have Miss Understood Me,ive Been Training 2 Months Str8t This Time ,used Diff..aas An Ph In Past Trained On An Off For 4 Years..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
TexasLifter89 Supplements 14
joebo Supplements 19
Supplement Logs 40
Anabolics 1