Advanced PCT or Post Cycle Support

interrupt

Awards
Hello all,

With Nolvi on hand, which will you guys recommend taking after an Epi cycle?

I also have Lean Xtreme for corti control & 6oxo as an AI for later use as well.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think POST Cycle Support would be a great addition to any Epi based PCT.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Support was designed to be used after an epi cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post Cycle Support was designed to be used after an epi cycle.
That it was.

Thanks for all of the support guys.

I would take the PCS at two caps AM and two caps PM. You can start the cort blocker from day one of pct, but it's not likely needed until at least a week into pct. The most important dose for the cortisol blocker is first thing in the morning upon waking. The next will be around noon. The final dose will be taken pre-workout or in PM before bed. Cortisol levels peak in the morning and then again around noon, so keep that in mind if you plan to taper off of the cortisol blocker and are only taking one or two doses per day.

interrupt

Awards
That it was.

Thanks for all of the support guys.

I would take the PCS at two caps AM and two caps PM. You can start the cort blocker from day one of pct, but it's not likely needed until at least a week into pct. The most important dose for the cortisol blocker is first thing in the morning upon waking. The next will be around noon. The final dose will be taken pre-workout or in PM before bed. Cortisol levels peak in the morning and then again around noon, so keep that in mind if you plan to taper off of the cortisol blocker and are only taking one or two doses per day.
Thanx for the advise!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing...just want to clarify something though...are you planning on using the nolva and POST Cycle Support? I say use the SERM and a test booster if you have them both.

interrupt

Awards
Sure thing...just want to clarify something though...are you planning on using the nolva and POST Cycle Support? I say use the SERM and a test booster if you have them both.
I was planning on using the SERM only if needed. Otherwise, I'll save it for after a bottle Phera-Vol I plan to use during summer...
I also have a bottle of ActivateXtreme on hand too. What kind of test booster will you suggest? I understand that Activate doesn't
produce more test, it just unbinds Test thats already there.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was planning on using the SERM only if needed. Otherwise, I'll save it for after a bottle Phera-Vol I plan to use during summer...
I also have a bottle of ActivateXtreme on hand too. What kind of test booster will you suggest? I understand that Activate doesn't
produce more test, it just unbinds Test thats already there.
6-oxo would probably be a better choice and I'd run it after Post Cycle Support if you feel you need it. Course, you should be getting blood work done which would tell you if you need it or not.

Good Luck man!

interrupt

Awards
6-oxo would probably be a better choice and I'd run it after Post Cycle Support if you feel you need it. Course, you should be getting blood work done which would tell you if you need it or not.

Good Luck man!
Thanx Bro!

Should I wait a couple days or start the PCS the day after my last EPI dose?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanx Bro!

Should I wait a couple days or start the PCS the day after my last EPI dose?
Start the day after you take your last dose of EPI. There is some debate as to what exactly your estrogen would be after a cycle but since epi doesn't aromatize it will probably be low as well as test. You want to get the test up as fast as possible and control the estrogen while letting the levels rise. You still need estrogen to build muscle and for bone health and other functions. That is why you wait on the AI.

Good luck with your cycle bro!

interrupt

Awards
Start the day after you take your last dose of EPI. There is some debate as to what exactly your estrogen would be after a cycle but since epi doesn't aromatize it will probably be low as well as test. You want to get the test up as fast as possible and control the estrogen while letting the levels rise. You still need estrogen to build muscle and for bone health and other functions. That is why you wait on the AI.

Good luck with your cycle bro!
Great info! I plan to start the Lean X in week two then the 6 oxo beginning in the third week. I also plan to continue using the Cycle Support as well...

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great info! I plan to start the Lean X in week two then the 6 oxo beginning in the third week. I also plan to continue using the Cycle Support as well...
Sounds like a good plan... PM me if I can help you with anything else.