post cycle support 2caps mornig 2caps night
drive 4/4/4/4 maybe bump it up a bit
cee
xtend
cycle support
nolva on hand

do u think this will be ok for 4 week cycle off h/drol at 50mg
thanks for any info
Is Drive a test booster? Not familiar. If it is, I'd drop it and pick up some 6-oxo (Trione) to run after the PCS 4/3/2/1

Good Luck!

james c

james c

Awards
Is Drive a test booster? Not familiar. If it is, I'd drop it and pick up some 6-oxo (Trione) to run after the PCS 4/3/2/1

Good Luck!
yes drive is a test booster ive tried it before really enjoyed it.do u think i should use 6 oxo egropharm instead

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes drive is a test booster ive tried it before really enjoyed it.do u think i should use 6 oxo egropharm instead
In general a test booster is going to suppress HPTA somewhat so it is actually doing the inverse of what you are trying to accomplish with PCT. An AI after your "SERM" will help to balance out the estrogen which will tend to rise as your test levels come back. If you taper it off, you won't totally kill off the estrogen you will control it which is what you want. Yeah, if it were me I'd go with the 6-oxo tapered off 4/3/2/1

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
post cycle support 2caps mornig 2caps night
drive 4/4/4/4 maybe bump it up a bit
cee
xtend
cycle support
nolva on hand

do u think this will be ok for 4 week cycle off h/drol at 50mg
thanks for any info
Looks good man. Should be an easy PCT. just stick with what you got.

james c

james c

Awards
In general a test booster is going to suppress HPTA somewhat so it is actually doing the inverse of what you are trying to accomplish with PCT. An AI after your "SERM" will help to balance out the estrogen which will tend to rise as your test levels come back. If you taper it off, you won't totally kill off the estrogen you will control it which is what you want. Yeah, if it were me I'd go with the 6-oxo tapered off 4/3/2/1
im not planning on using the serm just keeping it on hand just incase.so would 6 oxo be ok with post cycle support just tamper it down 4/3/2/1 or just go with what i have got

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im not planning on using the serm just keeping it on hand just incase.so would 6 oxo be ok with post cycle support just tamper it down 4/3/2/1 or just go with what i have got
Yeah that would be fine.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
not wanting 2 use the nolva just got it on hand just incase.
Just in case what? You decide you would like to stimulate your HPTA? increase LH & FSH and increasing endogenous Testosterone production?

james c

james c

Awards
Just in case what? You decide you would like to stimulate your HPTA? increase LH & FSH and increasing endogenous Testosterone production?
ano what your sayin but i would like 2 keep it for something stronger in the future

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I know what your saying but he's obviously hoping he doesn't get shutdown at all which i think is quite common especially at 4 weeks at 50mgs. Some would go a lot higher and longer.

If you need to use the Nolva then use it. If your stil hanging low and don't feel shutdown then don't.