H/drol Pct

james c

james c

Awards
i was going 2 do novedex xt and a low dose off nolva for pct like so

nolva 20/20/20/10
novedex xt 4/3/2/1

but have changed my mind about the novedex xt due to dht reasons.is there any ai or atd s i could use with a low dose off nolva.thats ok on the dht side off things.thanks for any info on this one.

was thinkin of 6 oxo etc

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was going 2 do novedex xt and a low dose off nolva for pct like so

nolva 20/20/20/10
novedex xt 4/3/2/1

but have changed my mind about the novedex xt due to dht reasons.is there any ai or atd s i could use with a low dose off nolva.thats ok on the dht side off things.thanks for any info on this one.

was thinkin of 6 oxo etc
As far as otc ai's 6oxo is probably your best bet with the nolva. Stay away from ATD in post cycle therapy.

james c

james c

Awards
As far as otc ai's 6oxo is probably your best bet with the nolva. Stay away from ATD in post cycle therapy.
ok thanks will i just keep the same dose off nolva 20/20/20/10 with 6 oxo.is 6 oxo ok 2 avoid dht.thanks again

RoidGracie

Why are you going to automatically use the Nolva if you might not even need it? I mean, my PCT for H-Drol is going to be Post Cycle Support and Advanced PCT...I can't see using a serm like Nolva if it might not even be necessary and there are health risks associated with serm's themselves. You could just keep the Nolva aside in case you felt you needed it, like your otc pct was not cutting it. I just don't get this automatically throwing nolva in when it may even be more harmful than the cycle itself. To each his own. I can see having it on hand for insurance purposes though, just in case.

james c

james c

Awards
Why are you going to automatically use the Nolva if you might not even need it? I mean, my PCT for H-Drol is going to be Post Cycle Support and Advanced PCT...I can't see using a serm like Nolva if it might not even be necessary and there are health risks associated with serm's themselves. You could just keep the Nolva aside in case you felt you needed it, like your otc pct was not cutting it. I just don't get this automatically throwing nolva in when it may even be more harmful than the cycle itself. To each his own. I can see having it on hand for insurance purposes though, just in case.
i might just go with what u have got and keep my serm on hand. is it anabolic annovations post cycle support and anabolic extreme advanced pct.also how is that on the hairline thanks for your advice.plus how do u dose these two.is the advanced pct a atd

james c

james c

Awards
hi going 2 keep the nolva on hand.going 2 go with post cycle support and advanced pct.do u think that would be ok could do with your advice tripdog maybe not the advanced pct coz its an atd could i run something else with post cycle support.

JOE8250

Awards
I just started an h-drol cycle monday so this caught my eye. how were your gains on this?

james c

james c

Awards
I just started an h-drol cycle monday so this caught my eye. how were your gains on this?
im on day 10 just now gained 2 pounds so far not much but it kicks in around the 3rd week.what are you doing for pct

JOE8250

Awards
Good to hear some gains have been made early...I cannot obtain a SERM, but as i was told it may or may not be necessary, i decided to go with SNS's stack of Inhibit-E and Reduce XT. Good luck with your cycleand post updates if you can!

james c

james c

Awards
Good to hear some gains have been made early...I cannot obtain a SERM, but as i was told it may or may not be necessary, i decided to go with SNS's stack of Inhibit-E and Reduce XT. Good luck with your cycleand post updates if you can!
will do

RoidGracie

I'm on day 12 now of H-Drol, liking it. For the first time in a long time actually got a small pump after 3 sets of straight barbell curls, took a measure and over 17", not bad. I'm happy thinking H-Drol is going to give me all I need to reach my goals, along with training that is :) I can't tell you more about the combination of the Post Cycle Support and Advanced PCT as this will be my first time running this combo. You are smart though having the Nolva there as a backup, I was just saying why use it if you don't have to. I used PCS a little while back and it got me feeling like I was ready to run another cycle (no tests though) after I took my required 4+ additional weeks off. This is my first real 4 weeker with a decent compound in a long time (I won't count that crappy Winztrol run, that blew).

james c

james c

Awards
I'm on day 12 now of H-Drol, liking it. For the first time in a long time actually got a small pump after 3 sets of straight barbell curls, took a measure and over 17", not bad. I'm happy thinking H-Drol is going to give me all I need to reach my goals, along with training that is :) I can't tell you more about the combination of the Post Cycle Support and Advanced PCT as this will be my first time running this combo. You are smart though having the Nolva there as a backup, I was just saying why use it if you don't have to. I used PCS a little while back and it got me feeling like I was ready to run another cycle (no tests though) after I took my required 4+ additional weeks off. This is my first real 4 weeker with a decent compound in a long time (I won't count that crappy Winztrol run, that blew).
how u getting on with h/drol any gains yet

RoidGracie

Just got done with a workout. Bench up 10+ pounds, arm pump is too much after just 4 sets of french presses and 2 sets of ez-curls, can't do any more with the pump I get in arms. I almost ended the cycle way early on Friday because I got food poisoning and was out of commission up until Monday but I resumed the cycle. According to my log, today is day 19. Still at 50mgs ED. I may extend this cycle 2 extra days at the end due to being sick and missing some training time. According to my pill count, I've got 8 days left in the bottle?? I think I popped some early before I actually started the cycle so I'll crack open another bottle and throw a few extra days in there :)

This is a recomp cycle for me, getting ready for the vacation in a few months and burning off a little fat I've been carrying around a couple years. I'm not looking for big mass gains but I'm an easy gainer so there is no way I'm not going to gain some LBM.

james c

james c

Awards
Just got done with a workout. Bench up 10+ pounds, arm pump is too much after just 4 sets of french presses and 2 sets of ez-curls, can't do any more with the pump I get in arms. I almost ended the cycle way early on Friday because I got food poisoning and was out of commission up until Monday but I resumed the cycle. According to my log, today is day 19. Still at 50mgs ED. I may extend this cycle 2 extra days at the end due to being sick and missing some training time. According to my pill count, I've got 8 days left in the bottle?? I think I popped some early before I actually started the cycle so I'll crack open another bottle and throw a few extra days in there :)

This is a recomp cycle for me, getting ready for the vacation in a few months and burning off a little fat I've been carrying around a couple years. I'm not looking for big mass gains but I'm an easy gainer so there is no way I'm not going to gain some LBM.
thats good 2 here you didnt have 2 pack it in.ive gained 5 pounds so for with just over a week left 2 go so looking good.will keep u posted.let me know how u get on

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i might just go with what u have got and keep my serm on hand. is it anabolic annovations post cycle support and anabolic extreme advanced pct.also how is that on the hairline thanks for your advice.plus how do u dose these two.is the advanced pct a atd
PCS is a great product. I am running it now for PCT for a Bold/P-plex/Trena cycle. I am pretty much feeling fully recovered. I got a blood test immediately post cycle and will get another one in about a month to make sure all is good. You may want to throw in some I3C and ZMA to your PCT. Also consider SAMe to cleanse your liver.

Good luck bro!

RoidGracie

I will be continuing to take Life Support in PCT at 6 caps ED(3x2) in addition to PCS and Advanced PCT. I take the Life Support 4 hours after first H-Drol dose and then again at bedtime which is at least 4 hours after my second H-Drol dose.