PCT lined up for h/m-drol

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
PCT Advice

I'm hoping to get my cycle underway, and have just received the most important part of my PCT, nolva. Just wondering what else you would recommend, and what your opinion is on what products I have currently for PCT (i'm hesitant of taking them now after reading up on the opinions of them here on this board).

My cycle will run m-drol/h-drol, and my PCT is what I really want to focus on. Currently, I have some things but after reading up i'm not sure if it will be what I need. I just mainly want to make sure my test bounces back at a good pace after this. Now as to what I have:

Nolva/Tamoxifen Citrate
Rebound XT by AI
Formadrol Test Booster

all the input from here is greatly appreciated as always!

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would run the Nolva @ 40 mgs for the first day or two then 20 mgs for the rest of the time. Add in the Retain XT in the start of week three. Ditch the test booster and get some 6-oxo and take it for 4 weeks when you are done with the nolva or you can start it in the last week. Taper the dose down from 4 caps. 4/3/2/1 That will help to prevent estrogen rebound.

Good luck!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I would run the Nolva @ 40 mgs for the first day or two then 20 mgs for the rest of the time. Add in the Retain XT in the start of week three. Ditch the test booster and get some 6-oxo and take it for 4 weeks when you are done with the nolva or you can start it in the last week. Taper the dose down from 4 caps. 4/3/2/1 That will help to prevent estrogen rebound.

Good luck!
Third week as in the third week of the PCT correct? And how would you dose the retain? just as what's on the bottle?

And how about 6-oxo extreme? The 4/3/2/1 would require 70 tabs, and the regular 6-oxo only comes with 60. The extreme has the 6-oxo plus some other things, and it's only a couple bucks more (cheaper than buying 180 tabs of 6-oxo).

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Third week as in the third week of the PCT correct? And how would you dose the retain? just as what's on the bottle?

And how about 6-oxo extreme? The 4/3/2/1 would require 70 tabs, and the regular 6-oxo only comes with 60. The extreme has the 6-oxo plus some other things, and it's only a couple bucks more (cheaper than buying 180 tabs of 6-oxo).
You could just run the 6-oxo till it runs out. three weeks is fine or if you plan on doing another cycle down the road get two bottles and save the rest for the next cycle. Sometimes it takes me 2-3 months to buy everything I need for a cycle, I buy it a little at a time ... The 6-oxo xtreme has trans res (same as PCS). I don't think you need it.

So you could do 3/2/1 the important thing is to taper off it so your estrogen levels can equalize.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Retain 2 is a cort control... Start it about 14-15 days in.

Rebound XT is an AI. You could run it inverse of Nolvadex if you wanted to.. Just make sure to taper off at the end of the PCT.

As for natty test booster. Their are many options. Personally, I'm running Diesel Test Hardcore. But thats my preference.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMO I would save the test booster for something else. PCT is meant to get your HPTA back on track. A test booster is going to suppress HPTA to a certain degree and it runs counter to what you are trying to accomplish ...

Somecutty87

Awards
I am trying to find a reliable place to purchase some Nolvadex from, where do guys recommend?

-thanks