Epidrol PCT overkill?

Krashroute

Awards
Curious if this seems like too much.

No decrease in libido or grundle mass like the past.

Restore
Post cycle support
DTH
Tamox 40/40-20/20/10
Anastro 0.25 eod/0.25 qd/0.25 (alt with 0.5)/0.5 then taper down

Also have activate Ex.

Seems like a bit much for one month of 30mg epi.

Krashroute

Awards
FWIW to avoid a flame or lack of response.

No where close to a first run. Take a ton of other support supps so no worries there.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Why would they be using arimidex with the nolva in PCT? I definitely don't like that idea and think it is a bit much. You definitely don't need 40mg of nolva in the second week. I don't even think you will need 40mg in the first week but that is just me.

30mg of Epi for 4 weeks will shut you down, but not to the degree of a 12 week test/deca cycle or something of this nature. Go by how you feel. I typically run 2-3 week PCT's after the shorter Epi cycles. Some need longer periods than others.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You won't need a SERM after Epistane.
True, well you might not but better safe than sorry. But for your overkill question, a' yea that's beyond overllykilled brotha!!lol... I would drop the Ana and the DTH or the pcs and run the nolva at 40mg the first 3 days maybe and then at just 20mgs the next two weeks and 10mgs for the last one. Remember epi has AI type effects so all that extra AI from the pcs/Anatros and the DTH is going to wipe out any sort of estro you have left after the cycle (not good) which IMO will only further extend the recovery of your normal Homeostasis..