Pulse Cycle Pct??

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The reason I decided to post this is because, I have seen at best a limited amount of incomplete information on the topic of PCT for pulse cycles. I know people have alot of different views on this as some are totally against the "pulse" theory while others seem to love it. Even more conflicting is the individual views on pct for this method. Some say you don't need one, some say just test boosters or an AI and some advise the application of the SERM.
So what I wanted to do here is simply get some user feedback from those of you with experience in this and see if we can come together and create a general outline of a decent PCT protocol for the highly debated "PULSING METHOD". So let's get started!!

Note: all responses are appreciated and people will be repped!!

brandon615

Awards
I am waiting till later to do a havoc pulse cycle.
I am gonna pulse havoc for six weeks, 4 days a wk. On off days i will take 6-oxo and Milk Thistle (i know its probably not necassary but i got it real cheap & why not be real safe). Afterwards im gonna taper off w/ Post Cycle Support.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro, honestly if your 6'1 and only 157lbs your along way from needing to go the hormonal route. Seriously you should be able to pack on an easy 30+lbs natty b4 you even consider a cycle JMIO though.

brandon615

Awards
Bro, honestly if your 6'1 and only 157lbs your along way from needing to go the hormonal route. Seriously you should be able to pack on an easy 30+lbs natty b4 you even consider a cycle JMIO though.

lol so ive been told. Thats why i said i will wait for a while. Im also an ecto so you have to take that into consideration. So 30 lbs easy? thats arguable.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol so ive been told. Thats why i said i will wait for a while. Im also an ecto so you have to take that into consideration. So 30 lbs easy? thats arguable.
I feel you dude, I'm an ecto too bro! And trust me it's very possible you just got to eat everything in sight lol... Seriously that's what I had to do to get up there, and I've just come off a 4 month cut to get down to the 189lbs/7%bf tops I'm at now! Also I've never taken anything hormonal at all!! So hang in there man! You can dew eett!!

Anyways, anyone out there with any experiance want to jump in???

brandon615

Awards
ha thanks for the inspiration bro. Im gonna keep at it trust me.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O' come on bump!! No one has any experiance with this, WTF??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am waiting till later to do a havoc pulse cycle.
I am gonna pulse havoc for six weeks, 4 days a wk. On off days i will take 6-oxo and Milk Thistle (i know its probably not necassary but i got it real cheap & why not be real safe). Afterwards im gonna taper off w/ Post Cycle Support.
Four days is really pushing it when trying to avoid suppression. The best approach that would the closest thing to that would be two days on two days off repeat. It wouldn't exactly be four times a week per se, but you'll be able to squeeze a few more ON days in there over six week period.

To the OP,
The pct that is utilized will rely heavily on the compound(s) that are ran during your cycle. What do you have in mind?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To the OP,
The pct that is utilized will rely heavily on the compound(s) that are ran during your cycle. What do you have in mind?
Thanks for the responce stxnas! I was really just wanting to out line some sort of protocol for pulse cycle pct's. But I realize that's probably to broad of a question to address. I personally will be doing a 4 week superdrol pulse starting this week. I chose super because it should produce some decent gains and honestly I'm to scared of super to run it straight. I'll be taking ZMA, fenugreek and trib on off days and probably throughout pct along with a low dose of nolva. I'll most likely go 20,10 ED for just two weeks with the nolva. My reasoning behind the two weeks in that nolva has a half life of 7-9 days. What do you think?? Will that be sufficient IYO?

brandon615

Awards
Four days is really pushing it when trying to avoid suppression. The best approach that would the closest thing to that would be two days on two days off repeat. It wouldn't exactly be four times a week per se, but you'll be able to squeeze a few more ON days in there over six week period.

To the OP,
Yeh i see what your sayin. I added up the mg/wk the other day and it was barely lower then if you ran a straight cycle. So i will probly switch to the 2 on 2 off.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I do beleive that a pulse cycle is never the same. If you do pulse epi at 3x a week, you have less chances of shutting down than doing 4 x a week. So every designed cycle must be evaluated accordignly. Some now pulse SD. I'd say it's quite different compared to epi.

brandon615

Awards
I do beleive that a pulse cycle is never the same. If you do pulse epi at 3x a week, you have less chances of shutting down than doing 4 x a week. So every designed cycle must be evaluated accordignly. Some now pulse SD. I'd say it's quite different compared to epi.
So what exactly r u tryin to say?
Im not tryin to be a smartass im jus wonderin

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So what exactly r u tryin to say?
Im not tryin to be a smartass im jus wonderin
The more you use the compound, higher the chances of being shutdown. Some compounds are shutting you down a lot faster than other ones. Every cycle is different, and everyone reacts differently on them, which IMO makes it really difficult to establish a protocol for it.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the hijack guys!!
Anyone have any useful information on the original topic??????

brandon615

Awards
The more you use the compound, higher the chances of being shutdown. Some compounds are shutting you down a lot faster than other ones. Every cycle is different, and everyone reacts differently on them, which IMO makes it really difficult to establish a protocol for it.

thanks. i see what ur sayin now.
i would think anything like epi would def have less of a chance of shutting you down. especially if you pulse it with somethin like 6 oxo on off days. right?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i see what ur sayin now.
i would think anything like epi would def have less of a chance of shutting you down. especially if you pulse it with somethin like 6 oxo on off days. right?
Some recommend 6-oxo on off days, but personnaly, I wouldn't go that route. I would pulse 3 x a week with support supps and for a little longer. Personnaly, I feel like it would not shut you down and would be a lot easier to recover without too much headaches.

A lot of users run a pulse without any kind of PCT, and they seem to recover fine.

Again, I'm no expert. The best way is to have a SERM on hand IMO.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:study:Dude no offence but your twenty!! Your not even old enough to post in the steroid forums and unless you have any experiance with this (which I hope you don't because of your age) then you have nothing to add to this thread. And I did post my cycle up there for stxnas. However my cycle is pretty solid already and I'm not looking for advise on it! If you had read the thread topic you would have seen I was trying to compile a protocol for Pulsing Cycles from PEOPLE WITH EXPERIANCE running them and since neither one of you have any of that in the first place I don't know why I'm even talking to you right now?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright fine. I'm out. You are too cool for me.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
As for a PCT, I would still recommend the use of a serm. Superdrol is a strong compound regardless of its dosage and intervals.

I didn't get shut down by SD, but I know many who have. Also, many argue that pulsing causes spikes in hormonal levels and can be significantly more dangerous then a straight run. My advice to you bro... Run the **** straight at 10/20/20. Then run your nolva.

You just have to make sure your PCT is on point. Unfortunatly in my opinion- Most Gyno cases from Superdrol come from the overdoing of PCT or the lack therefore of. Also, some argue that SD has estrogen suppressing attributes. If this is the case, with suspected information actually being true- One should take this into consideration when running a PCT.

Regardless, I hope I was able to help.

Run the **** straight 10/20/20- Like I said above.

Don't be a pansy bro!

V

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If Havoc or Epistane related see Epistane FAQ in my sig.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As for a PCT, I would still recommend the use of a serm. Superdrol is a strong compound regardless of its dosage and intervals.

I didn't get shut down by SD, but I know many who have. Also, many argue that pulsing causes spikes in hormonal levels and can be significantly more dangerous then a straight run. My advice to you bro... Run the **** straight at 10/20/20. Then run your nolva.

You just have to make sure your PCT is on point. Unfortunatly in my opinion- Most Gyno cases from Superdrol come from the overdoing of PCT or the lack therefore of. Also, some argue that SD has estrogen suppressing attributes. If this is the case, with suspected information actually being true- One should take this into consideration when running a PCT.

Regardless, I hope I was able to help.

Run the **** straight 10/20/20- Like I said above.

Don't be a pansy bro!

V
Your right!! That's what I'll do. I was already fearing the bipolarness of the off days anyways lol....The main reason I wanted to pulse it was if after 4 weeks I wasn't to shutdown I would just add something on to it and keep running. But all this lack of info on a proper pct for this "theory" is starting to piss me off so I'll just have to nut-up and take in straight! Ha,ha but if I get gyno I'm gonna fly over there and kick your ass lol.....(Try to kick your ass I mean):drunk:

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Your right!! That's what I'll do. I was already fearing the bipolarness of the off days anyways lol....The main reason I wanted to pulse it was if after 4 weeks I wasn't to shutdown I would just add something on to it and keep running. But all this lack of info on a proper pct for this "theory" is starting to piss me off so I'll just have to nut-up and take in straight! Ha,ha but if I get gyno I'm gonna fly over there and kick your ass lol.....(Try to kick your ass I mean):drunk:

Ha! Try it bizznatch. Besides, who needs libido when you look like a beast! And gyno on a SD cycle? You have to really screw something up in my opinion, or have pre-existing. (I'm sure someone disagrees because they have heard of a friend of a friend who did it all perfect and still got Gyno.)

But the fact of the matter is.. If you get gyno from any PH/PS.. You didn't do it right.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The reason I decided to post this is because, I have seen at best a limited amount of incomplete information on the topic of PCT for pulse cycles. I know people have alot of different views on this as some are totally against the "pulse" theory while others seem to love it. Even more conflicting is the individual views on pct for this method. Some say you don't need one, some say just test boosters or an AI and some advise the application of the SERM.
So what I wanted to do here is simply get some user feedback from those of you with experience in this and see if we can come together and create a general outline of a decent PCT protocol for the highly debated "PULSING METHOD". So let's get started!!

Note: all responses are appreciated and people will be repped!!

One thing I pretty much notice here is that I have yet to see blood work from anyone pulsing. They "feel" alright. I know several people that did a cycle and "felt" alright after PCT and when they got their blood work done they were still suppressed. One guy was still suppressed 6 months after his cycle.

I am in the camp that even a pulsed cycle "needs" a PCT. You are still messing with HPTA and IMO because you are going on and off cycle you are messing with it even more than on a regular cycle. Some of you are adding in an AI or test booster on cycle. Without blood work, how do you know anything works? Seriously guys, you guys are all going by someone's theory and none of you really know whether it is suppressing you at all, more or the same as a regular cycle cuz no one has gotten blood work. I'd appreciate anyone posting their results or pointing me to a thread that has bloodwork before, during and after cycle and then again after PCT.

Having said all that, I would recommend going with a PCT after one of these cycles. Either go the SERM route or something like Post Cycle Support/SAMe/Lean Xtreme/6-oxo/I3C/ZMA. If the latter the PCT would look like this:

weeks 1-4 PCS/SAMe/I3C/ZMA
Weeks 3-6 LX
Weeks 5-7 6-oxo tapered down

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha! Try it bizznatch. Besides, who needs libido when you look like a beast! And gyno on a SD cycle? You have to really screw something up in my opinion, or have pre-existing. (I'm sure someone disagrees because they have heard of a friend of a friend who did it all perfect and still got Gyno.)

But the fact of the matter is.. If you get gyno from any PH/PS.. You didn't do it right.
I know a few guys that got gyno a couple months after. IMO it was from the use of an AI in PCT from the start causing estrogen rebound gyno ...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One thing I pretty much notice here is that I have yet to see blood work from anyone pulsing. They "feel" alright. I know several people that did a cycle and "felt" alright after PCT and when they got their blood work done they were still suppressed. One guy was still suppressed 6 months after his cycle.

I am in the camp that even a pulsed cycle "needs" a PCT. You are still messing with HPTA and IMO because you are going on and off cycle you are messing with it even more than on a regular cycle. Some of you are adding in an AI or test booster on cycle. Without blood work, how do you know anything works? Seriously guys, you guys are all going by someone's theory and none of you really know whether it is suppressing you at all, more or the same as a regular cycle cuz no one has gotten blood work. I'd appreciate anyone posting their results or pointing me to a thread that has bloodwork before, during and after cycle and then again after PCT.

Having said all that, I would recommend going with a PCT after one of these cycles. Either go the SERM route or something like Post Cycle Support/SAMe/Lean Xtreme/6-oxo/I3C/ZMA. If the latter the PCT would look like this:

weeks 1-4 PCS/SAMe/I3C/ZMA
Weeks 3-6 LX
Weeks 5-7 6-oxo tapered down
Wow that's the proverbial pct overkill but alright. I agree kind of. While I realize that the quest for a pulse cycle pct protocol may be to broad of a request, user feed back would suggest that it is an effective method for dosing orals. Also many of the typical sides ie, back pumps, lethargy, loss of libido are not typically reported from users adopting this theory, that alone supports it's effectiveness IMO. I would too like to see some blood work after a "pulse" had been run to see where everything was at Hormone Wise. But you cannot argue with results and the fact is that users have less sides and more easily maintainable gains. So unless you have data to prove it's less effective for achieving these results I would say it's best to view it with an open mind and not write the theory off until there is evidence of either it's danger or ineffectiveness. That being said I too have conflicting thoughts on the safety of the method simply because of the blood hormone fluctuations and the increased stress that could impose on the body's natural Homeostasis over time.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow that's the proverbial pct overkill but alright. I agree kind of. While I realize that the quest for a pulse cycle pct protocol may be to broad of a request, user feed back would suggest that it is an effective method for dosing orals. Also many of the typical sides ie, back pumps, lethargy, loss of libido are not typically reported from users adopting this theory, that alone supports it's effectiveness IMO. I would too like to see some blood work after a "pulse" had been run to see where everything was at Hormone Wise. But you cannot argue with results and the fact is that users have less sides and more easily maintainable gains. So unless you have data to prove it's less effective for achieving these results I would say it's best to view it with an open mind and not write the theory off until there is evidence of either it's danger or ineffectiveness. That being said I too have conflicting thoughts on the safety of the method simply because of the blood hormone fluctuations and the increased stress that could impose on the body's natural Homeostasis over time.
I am not arguing against its effectiveness. I am just saying that unless people get blood work done there is no way they can say with any certainty whether or not they were shutdown. As I said, "feeling" shutdown and "being" shutdown are two totally different concepts. I know people that felt fine and got blood work and were shutdown. To further judge what really needs to happen in PCT for a pulsed cycle, I'd have to see blood work. I would assume as well that each case would be different.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally agree, I would love to see blood work also on some of these different compounds "pulsed" as well!! So would it be safe to say that until then, a comprehensive pct is still the best/safest option IYO?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I totally agree, I would love to see blood work also on some of these different compounds "pulsed" as well!! So would it be safe to say that until then, a comprehensive pct is still the best/safest option IYO?
Pretty much. Until I see blood work that says other wise i would treat this like any other cycle...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya that is my feeling on it as well. What I was trying to do here (turned out to be a vain attempt) was outline some sort of guideline for people to follow for pulse cycle pct's. It seems to me (just my opinion) that a lot of younger/novice ph,ds users are adopting this method because they are more or less unknowledgeable when it comes to pct. They don't want to get a serm, they don't know what that is, they want to save money on not running a pct, it's less demonized than running it straight, whatever. You know what I mean?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya that is my feeling on it as well. What I was trying to do here (turned out to be a vain attempt) was outline some sort of guideline for people to follow for pulse cycle pct's. It seems to me (just my opinion) that a lot of younger/novice ph,ds users are adopting this method because they are more or less unknowledgeable when it comes to pct. They don't want to get a serm, they don't know what that is, they want to save money on not running a pct, it's less demonized than running it straight, whatever. You know what I mean?
Yeah, I know what you mean. Still, it follows any other cycle. If you are going to mess with teh roidz you should get blood work done. At least that way you have a clue on PCT. It kills me to see people post that they chose to pulse because they heard you don't need a PCT. They are using steroids and regardless, they should take the proper precautions IMO, and that means running a proper PCT. Call me old school or whatever but I just find it irritating that people think they can run a cycle with no ill effects...

Unfortunately for this thread, since there aren't enough people that have gotten blood work there is no way to put together even a simple guide to go by since we don't know what a pulsed cycle does to ones endocrine system ... It was certainly a good idea though.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks brotha! Well I tried, maybe I'll try again in a year or two lol....What other forums are you in? I've seen your user name around somewhere I just can't place it.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks brotha! Well I tried, maybe I'll try again in a year or two lol....What other forums are you in? I've seen your user name around somewhere I just can't place it.
DA, Iron Mag, bb.com (my home board) and here basically ... I am logging a PCT now for my BOLD/P-Plex/Trena cycle I just ran. Post Cycle Support/Lean Xtreme/SAMe/6-oxo/ZMA/I3C with blood work at bb.com

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet bro I'm gonna have to check that out! You went without the serm I see, very interesting. Well welcome to AM bro I think you'll like it here, doesn't seem to be as many youngsters here as bb.com Most here are pretty good peeps, and it's good to have another one!!