Best PCT For Powerdrol??

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I am bout to start taking Powerdrol which is suppose to be a superdrol clone. any idea's or any one has used this to give me any helps??

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You'll find plenty of info by using the search feature. This topic has been discussed many times.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I am bout to start taking Powerdrol which is suppose to be a superdrol clone. any idea's or any one has used this to give me any helps??

First off... If this is your first PH/PS then I would recommend you do alot more research into it. Superdrol is not the nicest PH/PS, while it will yield amazing results if used properly, it does have some very mean side effects.

If you insist on running this supplement. I would suggest you only run a 3 week cycle. Starting with 10MG Each day for the first week. 20 MG each day for week two and three. In a diagram..

10/20/20

As for PCT. You should have a serm Onhand. If you don't know what a Serm is.. You might as well close this thread and start reading a bit more before you consider running any PH/PS.

Superdrol is known to cause backpumps, high blood pressure, headaches, lethargy etc... It is also obviously liver toxic.( You should already know this if you plan to run it )

Make sure you have proper support. You will need liver support as well as cardiovascular support for your blood pressure. I recommend that you get a Pre bloodtest and a Post bloodtest to ensure you are at prime health before and after the cycle.

Why do I have room to talk? I was stupid once, I ran the original Superdrol without a Serm. I was very lucky, but I did receive every single side effect listed above. So I'm only telling you this for your own good.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
do u know of a good serm? i knew about the liver support. but a pct for this and serm what would u consider in order to take? im getting off work and going to do more research but i already order the stuff, bu wont take till i find out how to perfect of how to take this.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
do u know of a good serm? i knew about the liver support. but a pct for this and serm what would u consider in order to take? im getting off work and going to do more research but i already order the stuff, bu wont take till i find out how to perfect of how to take this.

I recommend you start mild rather then running with a Superdrol clone.

Their are many Serms, I do not wish to go into them- Nor will I provide sources. But I will tell you to use the Search function. You can find all the information you need with the search.

If you have any questions you would rather ask in public.. (Unrelated to Sources.) Send me a PM, I would be glad to help.

V

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Bci Powerdrol is bunk just thought i would let you know. As i believe i already told you this before

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
i have been doing a lil reading and i have put up a lil cycle.
( do you take the pct same time as u take powerdrol?)

3 weeks in powerdrol then take navaldex for pct in with that liver detox/regenerator. will that be fine or i need to find one other to compinsate for that powerdrol?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
damn that helped me alot.. reading the info.. after taking a superdrol clone one good pct, i dought i can get my hands on nolvadex but getting the others listed. would help. i was taking mass fx thinking i would need a pct. but if i read right u could take mass fx as a mild form of pct but maybe add with anotrher pct?

in other words before taking the powerdrol know what to do..=)

i thank u for the help.. learned alot and want to keep learnign before stepping to unkown terroitory

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of powerdrol and i ran a proper pct and i still have gyno problems. don't screw up on your pct! get a serm!

phatz22

Banned
Awards

how long does powerdrol stay in your system after you stop taking it?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that helped me alot.. reading the info.. after taking a superdrol clone one good pct, i dought i can get my hands on nolvadex but getting the others listed. would help. i was taking mass fx thinking i would need a pct. but if i read right u could take mass fx as a mild form of pct but maybe add with anotrher pct?

in other words before taking the powerdrol know what to do..=)

i thank u for the help.. learned alot and want to keep learnign before stepping to unkown terroitory
I hope I helped you.
Check PM

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah I'd stick with one of the more reputable clones like an Mdrol or something. I just got off a superdrol cycle that i got from my local supp shop but im sure it was heavily underdosed seieng as it was my first cycle and i was running "30mg" from day 1 even increasing it to 40 and 50 the last week without any sides.