Down with my Moobs!!! Hows this sound???

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys!

I wasn't to sure where to post this but I figured I'd give it a try here since the products I'm thinking about using are what I believe I would typically see in a PCT.

What I am looking to do is loose my fat around my chest, now right now I do have a b/f% that needs to go way down but I just seem to really hold it right where I dont want to!

What I am looking for from the minds of AM.com is whether or not what I would like to try holds water or whether its a waste of money and would never work.

Plan goes as follows:

AIFM

1 pump for each nipple twice a day

Yohimburn ES

1 pump for each pec twice a day

Cabaser ( not really sure if I want to use this )

1mg for the first 5 days then .5mg to finish of the bottle

Can I add the Cabaser later on or even run it solo if I do not get the results I am looking for?

Thanks for your help guys!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Do you have real gyno or just excess fat in the chest? If its just fat, I don't see a point in using Cabaser or a topical ATD like AIFM. Also, Yohimburn ES doesn't work well at all. You're better off buying some Napalm which works like you wouldn't believe.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
No gyno, never used PS/PH, and no hard lumps

Guy over at bb.com recommended it and I figured this site has less clowns/jokers so I'd ask

Guess I should give Napalm a try then, thanks

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
No gyno, never used PS/PH, and no hard lumps

Guy over at bb.com recommended it and I figured this site has less clowns/jokers so I'd ask

Guess I should give Napalm a try then, thanks
I would go with Napalm and diet alone. Ditch the other products that "clown" recommended. Good luck.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I didnt mean to call the guy a clown because he was trying to help.

Thanks for your help Reverend, I think I may give Napalm/clen a shot on my next nutra order

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I didnt mean to call the guy a clown because he was trying to help.

Thanks for your help Reverend, I think I may give Napalm/clen a shot on my next nutra order
I know who you're talking about and his advice is good for some, not for others. You'll be happy with Napalm, trust me. I used it and got fantastic results with it. I've read that the Napalm/clen combo works really well, too.