Epistane Cycle Please Review

mr j

Awards
gonna start a epistane cycle but just had some questions and u guys maybe can review an let me know if my cycle seems "good to go"

Cycle Support should be taken all thru out the cycle.

serm : is not necessary with epistane unless gyno flares up?

4 week cycle

Epistane Dosage :

Epi week1. 10/20/20/20/20/20/20
Epi week2. 20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Epi week3. 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Epi week4. 40/40/40/40/40/40/40 or 30

gonna do the HyperDrolX2 + MassFX stack to restore the levels

and use Post Cycle Support for the backup serm.

and throw in liverlonger for pct

now my qs are :

would the multivitamin from vitaminshoppe be ok ?

can secific excercises target the part i want other than other parts?

and how does my cycle look?

btw

152 pounds
5'7
22 yrs
training for 6 years on and off.

james c

james c

Awards
gonna start a epistane cycle but just had some questions and u guys maybe can review an let me know if my cycle seems "good to go"

4 week cycle

Epistane Dosage :

now my qs are :

btw

152 pounds
5'7
22 yrs
i think u should have some nolva on hand just incase.is this your first cycle

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
I’m assuming this is your first cycle. First thing I would do is get a consistent training schedule. On/Off doesn’t work nearly as well as being dedicated. Hormonal products should be the last resort. Get your training down first.

would the multivitamin from vitaminshoppe be ok ? Yes

can secific excercises target the part i want other than other parts? Yes

I don’t generally comment on SERMs. Other than that it looks ok to me.

mr j

Awards
sup guys thanks for the replys.

about training i got that on lock but u know sometimes work interferes and i dont have time to go. ill post in a bit what i would use for a serm. gotta do some research.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Epi is used to treat Gyno. But it is always good to have a SERM on hand just incase a rarity arises.

I would just make sure that I take my supports if I were you. I don't see anything other then a multivitamin mentioned. And I'm assuming that is what you are running on cycle. Perhaps you should look further into support.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to go too far off track but can someone explain what is SERM?
I'm about to start my first cycle as well and I dont know about it!
TIA

mr j

Awards
well i asked in a previous thread about supplaments i was planning to run

Hawthorne Berry
Liver Better
Multi
Milk Thissle
cissus rx

for support but then several peeps said cycle support and post cycle support by ai has it all in there might want to throw in some liver pills to be safe. how that sounds ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to go too far off track but can someone explain what is SERM?
I'm about to start my first cycle as well and I dont know about it!
TIA
if you dont know what a serm is or understand what they do, you are not nearly ready to start your first cycle. this is crucial part of a cycle. understand this before you start, dont rush into a cycle without fully understanding all aspects of it. not trying to be a ****, just trying to look out for you bro. start with reading about the different types of SERMs here:Selective estrogen receptor modulator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

4 week cycle

Epistane Dosage :

now my qs are :

btw

152 pounds
5'7
22 yrs
I wouldn't use the POST Cycle Support as back up I would use it right off.

Besides that I think it looks good!

CROWLER

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See my Epistane FAQ in my signature for more information!

and

Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you dont know what a serm is or understand what they do, you are not nearly ready to start your first cycle. this is crucial part of a cycle. understand this before you start, dont rush into a cycle without fully understanding all aspects of it. not trying to be a ****, just trying to look out for you bro. start with reading about the different types of SERMs here:Selective estrogen receptor modulator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
yep... I'm holding off my start date for now until i can get a better understanding and a hold of some SERM, I got a better picture of it now and I'm in no hurry to hurt myself on my first try. i got some really good insights from Nightwanderer as well thank you both!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yep... I'm holding off my start date for now until i can get a better understanding and a hold of some SERM, I got a better picture of it now and I'm in no hurry to hurt myself on my first try. i got some really good insights from Nightwanderer as well thank you both!
no problem dude. reps to you for postponing your cycle and not being a dumb ass like some others that jump into it without researching first.:head:

Last edited:
elscotto

elscotto

Awards
wow dude ur doin wat most guys should of dun for their first cycle including myself which is wait until u know as much as possible i wish i was in ur place and i decided to hold off i could of got alot more out of my cycle. good luck with it any way reps for u

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i asked in a previous thread about supplaments i was planning to run

Hawthorne Berry
Liver Better
Multi
Milk Thistle
cissus rx

for support but then several peeps said cycle support and post cycle support by ai has it all in there might want to throw in some liver pills to be safe. how that sounds ?
If you're planning on using Cycle Support some of your support supps will be redudant with its ingredients:

Chocolate or Peanut Butter
Servings Per Container60
2 Servings Provide:

(All Extracts Are Standardized)
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
NAC 1200mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Idebenone 100mg(Analogue of CoQ10 that is not a pro oxidant)
Policosanol 20mg
And what do you mean by "liver pills?"